Swap name: Ephemera AND ATC swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: alteredmommy
Sign-up date range: 12/27/06 - 01/05/07
Date to send item by: First mail out (ephemera package and ATC)- 01/15/06 Second mail out (ATC made from received ephemera) 7 days after receipt of ephemera
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
All ages allowed? Or 18+? all ages
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YESDetails of swap:
You will be sending a legal (business) size envelope (the long kind 4" x 9.5") of ephemera AND one ATC you have created from some of that ephemera to your partner. Upon receiving your envelope you will have 7 days to create a new ATC from the ephemera you were sent and will then mail it to your partner. The extra ephemera is yours to keep!EPHEMERA:
defined as paper items of passing interest (ATC definition-cool everyday paper on a small ATC scale!) you may include a few small pieces of scrapbook paper but the main focus is ephemera. EXAMPLES: newspaper, magazine clippings, ticket stubs, advertising flyers and cards, bus passes, wrappers, fortunes, used postage stamps, maps, rubber stamp images, cardboard (flat) game pieces. Send cool stuff you would like to get and think on a small scale! Original discussion
thread: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=137321.0For information about ATC's go here
:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=136601.0You will be sending twice for this swap
1. legal size envelope of ephemera (with enough to make an ATC with some leftovers) and 1 ATC
2. 1 ATC created from ephemera you have received
Your envelope must be over 3/4" thick for a DCN; if you are unable to get a DCN because of envelope thiness(!!) or because you are sending to/or reside in another country you must keep your mailing receipt as proof you have mailed!
Because of the small size of ATC's the second mail out will not require a DCN. If it has not been received within 2 weeks of mailing, you will have to remake and send again.
Please communicate with your partner and organizer!! I ask that you PM me when you send (with DCN) as well as when you receive, or if you will be mailing late. Feedback will be based on communication and timely shipping! Please post in this thread (a simple I'm in will do!) so you can keep up on official developments ( )
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Ephemera and ATC swap
Your real name
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of the US?
Are you able to mail twice?
any allergy concerns (smoke, pets, etc.)?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
Partners will be posted here after signups close January 5, 2007 (6PM Mountain time) and also by pm(with addresses).Approved participants:
1. alteredmommy- send second ATC by Jan 28
3. raina.storms - send second ATC by Jan 27
5 eloiseinmoscow - send second ATC by Jan 29
11. squirrelgirl - send second ATC by Jan 23
18. kittensOMG - send second ATC by Jan 28
26. candikaneiscrafty - send second ATC by Jan 27
27. crystaleternity - send second ATC by Jan 29
28. maps - send second ATC by Jan 26