A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,060
Currently Running With Scissors:
452 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: New Hampshire  (Read 12576 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

stoliedina
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2006 07:46:27 PM »

Hey all - knit_jaime_knit and I have started a regular seacoast stitch n' bitch if anyone is interested. It has it's own thread in here, meetings will be first tuesday of each month and third sunday Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shimma shimma, glimma glimma, c'mere let me give you a lil' shhhparkle. - me Smiley

http://www.geekxnerd.com/
http://geekxnerd.etsy.com
glittergirl94
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2006 05:19:00 AM »

Franklin, NH crafter here!  I crochet mostly, but I also do a bit of sewing, counted cross stitch, quilting(I'm horrible at it!), and anything else that's crafty.  I'm a craft addict...  Anyone close by?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
seamonkeychik
LOOK OUT!

OoOo What I could do with this!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2006 08:14:45 AM »

YaY! I found other people from NH! Smiley Like the OP I am also from FL and moved here about a year ago. I am 15 mins from Portsmouth. I do not knit though.  Sad I wanted to learn to crochet. I do not know how to do either. I always end up with a terrible rats nest. I would love to learn though. I attempted to self teach myself on the drive up here. With no sucess. I desperately would love to make scarves, gloves, and hats. They are so wonderful in the snowy seasons Smiley
My friend made me one before I left fl (a crochet hat) and it lasted most of the winter, it came unstitched and now I just have a pretty crochetted tube of yarn.  Huh
Anyway I was just browsing craftster when I came across this thread. I was happy to see other people near me. I make all kinds of stuff. I love all types of crafts even though I may not be good at all of them I am always willing to learn.  Grin  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stoliedina
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2006 05:05:47 PM »

hey seamonkeychik! whereabouts do you live? I'm in N. Hampton, about 10 minutes from Portsmouth. I do lots of stuff besides knit, but if you'd like to learn you should check out the Stitch n' Bitch, Jaime and I could totally help you out Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shimma shimma, glimma glimma, c'mere let me give you a lil' shhhparkle. - me Smiley

http://www.geekxnerd.com/
http://geekxnerd.etsy.com
o0katiecat0o
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2006 05:24:06 PM »

I'm around Alton Bay. Not very close to you guys?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I haven't been on in a while.
seamonkeychik
LOOK OUT!

OoOo What I could do with this!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2006 10:33:30 AM »

I am right on the Exeter/Hampton boarder I guess. I am about 15-20 minutes from Portsmouth and only about 10 mins away from N. Hampton. I am dying to learn to crochet...especiall y with the crappy weather this past weekend...I need to make some hats, scarves, and gloves! I think I finally put my crochet stuff in storage because I got really frustrated with it Sad the book I bought to self teach was NO HELP. In general, I do a lot of recon work. Sometimes using old denim I make handbags, quilts/blankets, my hubby does leather work and I try and pickup what I can. I want to learn how to embroider terribly I bought a kit at a thrift shop. I have several craft boxes, some full of scrapbook stuff. A lot full of fabrics, lace, jeans, threads, beads, patches, bags of yarn, I have a few patterns. And an old "Singer Fashion mate". I just got some oil so hopefully I can get my zigzag stick to work. (at least I think that's what the stitch should be the lettering is a little worn off) it just does forward and reverse right now. I do a little of this a little of that I guess. As of late I spread myself a little thin on so many projects I was working on and I took a break. Then I discovered craftster! All the friendly people and great ideas that flow throughout the forum makes me feel like I can start doing stuff again. I would love to make a few friends. I hope to get a digi camera here soon so I can post some of the things I have made. I am still a newbie so I am also still learning. OK enough for my long post. Thanks for allowing me to share.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
paigepatchouli
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2007 10:14:04 PM »

North Walpole, NH

About 20 min from Keene.

Knitter, Sewer, DIY, Florist, and Recycled Materials Reconstructer.

= )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<3 Paige
jrsloane1

Knit Free or Die

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2008 06:15:25 PM »

i live in barrington, go to unh in durham.

a few friends and myself meet every other sunday morning in dover at cafe on the corner for crafty meet-up session if anyone is interested. it has its own board called Dover-area SnB
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Truth Is Out There
Rainkeltoia
Heathen

ame megami 雨女神

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2008 04:36:25 AM »

heya all.. I think I'm the Northernmost chica here!! I'm up in North Conway! I'm a knitting mama who is done with the coldiness... I want to take my boyos out and knit in the warm sun!!

Anyone else from up thisa way?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Without Rain There Can Be No Rainbows
Daniethanas
Wife, Sister, Daughter, Friend, Crocheter

Hookin' like a fiend these days...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: February 29, 2008 10:53:37 AM »

I'm not from thatta way, but I am residing in loverly Salem NH for the time being. Anyone else from the Merrimack Valley/Southern NH still hanging out here? I noticed that a lot of the dates on this were 2005-2006.

I crochet mostly, also dabble in other things, likely learning how to knit this year too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Amigurumi
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Karen Casper
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...