A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 298,755
Currently Running With Scissors:
675 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: london ontario (?)  (Read 9723 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

reddiaperbaby
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2005 09:19:16 PM »

Thanks! I'm going to drag my two kids to the mall tomorrow to buy wool for a scarf I'm working on so I'll have to check it out!

Is anyone interested in starting a crafting circle? I knit regulraly with a group of friends but it would be fun to start a once a month crafting circles for hip crafters of all kinds.

Becky

PS I saw a poster for a Sticth N Bitch posted at the Central Library. It is not something I can attend due to the location and time but I can post the details if any of you are interested.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Alesha
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2005 05:30:37 AM »

I sew as well as I cook, and if you saw how slim my hubby is....

But I'd love to get together and scrapbook if anyone is interested.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alesha

Scrappin' and stampin' in London ON
http://alesha.stampinup.net
Gette13
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2005 09:11:51 AM »

Alesha,
I work in South London, but actually live out of town. 

Hey all!

I'm in London as well. I'm mainly a knitter but I want to start stitching as well. Is there still a bead store at Westmount? I would love to check it out. Does anyone know where I can get glycerin soap (melt and pour soap)? I want to make some homemade soap for Christmas.

Thank!
Becky

Becky, there is a new store that has just opened in white oaks mall - they sell soaps.  Near the Royal bank entrance, go straight, let your nose guide you.  (where laura secord used to be, i think....?)  Across from the shoe place.
They might sell the stuff to MAKE soap, too?  Check it out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Be bold.  If you are going to make an error, make a doozy, and don't be afraid to hit the ball."  Billie Jean King
roses are red
crafty mccraft pants

dark is the way | light is a place

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2006 11:06:06 PM »

Alesha,
I work in South London, but actually live out of town. 

Hey all!

I'm in London as well. I'm mainly a knitter but I want to start stitching as well. Is there still a bead store at Westmount? I would love to check it out. Does anyone know where I can get glycerin soap (melt and pour soap)? I want to make some homemade soap for Christmas.

Thank!
Becky

Becky, there is a new store that has just opened in white oaks mall - they sell soaps.  Near the Royal bank entrance, go straight, let your nose guide you.  (where laura secord used to be, i think....?)  Across from the shoe place.
They might sell the stuff to MAKE soap, too?  Check it out!

are you talking about lush? theyre amazing. everything is au natural as well Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

|| dismantle.repair ||

pinterest | craftstock | adelaide arts

<3 personal swaps
Alesha
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2006 04:26:45 AM »

Is the name Lush?  I've bought from there and they do have awesome stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alesha

Scrappin' and stampin' in London ON
http://alesha.stampinup.net
Gette13
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2006 02:23:02 PM »

I can't remember the name - but it's at that weird corner, across from where Bada used to be.  If you go in the Royal Bank entrance, (Royal to the right - watch for bank robbers - CIBC to the left) and look straight, you'll see it. 

I'm all about the places that USED to be....
Smiley

Anybody else into Taleze? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Be bold.  If you are going to make an error, make a doozy, and don't be afraid to hit the ball."  Billie Jean King
Padhopper
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2007 04:07:10 PM »

Hello London Ladies

I have been hosting a Crafting Circle.  Two choices to join in: Sunday afternoons starting at 2pm or Wednesday afternoons between 12:30 and 3:30.  I live in East London, and would be glad to supply more info. Drop me a line if you would care to join us.

padhopper@gmail.com

THIS ROCKS   Logged
knitknotknut
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2007 08:42:22 AM »

There used to be a knitting/spinning store just west of Lambeth on highway 2, can't remember the name of the town right now, but they had a lot of natural fibres.  I haven't lived in Ontario since '96 but am moving back in February!!!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
devotchka
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2008 09:46:12 AM »

it's amazing how many of these stores have since closed down :\ (bouclair, out of the past etc)
alot of the thrift stores about a block past adelaide on dundas are fab for curtains and sheets etc (midtown mercantile), and if you are looking for veggie cuisine, zen gardens on dundas (near the delta) is the only 100% veggie restaurant in london!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
roses are red
crafty mccraft pants

dark is the way | light is a place

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2008 11:23:19 PM »

hi everyone.. if you're into scrapbooking, i work at chapter's and a lady i work with and i scrapbook in the community room @ the north chapter's (across from masonville) usually the first tuesday of everything month. i wouldn't mind having some fresh new people coming along seeing as people at work say they will come and never do Tongue lol!!! the next one is TUESDAY MAY 6TH 6pm-10ishpm and if you want anymore info, just pm me!!! Smiley

well hope to see some of you out there Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

|| dismantle.repair ||

pinterest | craftstock | adelaide arts

<3 personal swaps
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Create the Ultimate Bubble Bath with This Easy Recipe
Take Years Off of Your Face With These Secret Skincare Tips
Why Baby Care Products Are Good for Your Skin
Carrie Underwood’s Beauty Secret
Target Adds Luxury Skincare Products
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...