A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 308,229
Currently Running With Scissors:
262 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: HELPPP! stocking stuffers for boifriend. ideas needed plz...  (Read 984 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

missmeganmisery

Painted Flowers Have No Scent

View Profile WWW
« on: December 14, 2006 11:59:58 PM »

only ten days until christmas and i have no idea what to stuff into his stocking. candy of course. and i bought a bunch of that. but other than candy, i have absolutely NO idea. I am also kinda short on money. HELPP.

What's the occasion?  XChristmas
Relationship to you - boyfriend
Age - 23
Hobbies - Listens to music a lot (mostly rock/hardcore/metal type stuff such as Dope, Hollywood Undead, underOath, Atreyu), Team ZX2[something to do with his car], playing video games, watching movies, myspace, random stuff.
Previous gifts - never made him anything before except his stocking i just made today.
Style - hmmm, kinda goth-y-ish? lots of black. pants. hoodies. rock-ish.

he isnt very picky and he canbe very sentimental but i just dont know what to put in his stocking. any ideas?  Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss Megan Misery
I do personal swaps. =]

My Wists:
http://www.wists.com/missmeganmisery
Banga
I'm made out of Laffy Taffy.

Back off man, I'm a scientist.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006 12:19:42 AM »

Honestly, I have always used my boyfriend's stocking for two things: giving him crap he needs  and always forgets, and giving him things he will laugh at. For example, he is always running out of things like hairgel or contact colution, so I put those things in his stocking. I always buy him really nice shaving stuff and soaps since he would never do that for himself, but he loves them. Then I put in a bunch of lame stuff like flavored massage oil, a car freshener with a pin up girl on it, etc. All of this stuff is inexpensive, and since his other gifts are his "real" gifts, I don't worry about going over board!
If you really want to make things, I'd do mix CDs, pins/coasters/magnets with his fave bands/games/movies on them, or hunt through the "___ in a box kit" thread and do a "___ in a stocking" kit!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Place an etsy order, enter CRAFTSTEROCKS & user name at checkout for free shipping!  Etsy! ~
Flickr ~Wist ~ Blog
cinderella
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006 05:05:12 PM »

aw we have the same kinda thing
my bf has long hair tons of tatoos periicngs in a death metal band all that stuff.

In his stocking he is ge ttin guitar picks. razors . socks. shampoo a brush cuz he donest have one for his long hair a spiked belt. chocolate and i think im gunna make him some felt monsters and spiders
go to like spencers and get your bf some cute cheap belt buckles and shot glasses
THIS ROCKS   Logged
missmeganmisery

Painted Flowers Have No Scent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006 12:16:56 AM »

aw thanks.
yeah im headed to spencers tomarrow.
and im definately also gonna fill his stocking with stuff he needs.
my boifriend also doesnt have a brush and his hair is kinda long. pfft. boys. Roll Eyes
thanks for the ideas Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss Megan Misery
I do personal swaps. =]

My Wists:
http://www.wists.com/missmeganmisery
ihatemyusername

I <3 Personal Swaps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006 09:11:52 AM »

Put popcorn in there so he can eat it while playing video games. Basically anything with food is a plus with boys. =/ Um... I second the guitar pick idea. I made a guitar pick holder for my guy out of a cigarette box. He smokes but it was my dads box. lol. I decorated it with pictures and words that deal with guitars. Since you guy is into music, get a cd holder and decorate it. I got my guy a visor cd holder cuz all his cds are messed up cuz he doesnt have one for his car. I got him two. Umm... You could give him blank cds if he has a computer and is able to download music. Batteries are good too. All guys have something that needs batteries. Most likely AA or AAA. Figure out if he has a cd player or mp3 player or something that uses batteries and get him some in that size. Just got to the dollar tree or something and just look around. You can be very surprised by what you find there! Good luck
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me Promote You if you have an etsy shop
More info can be found here--http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5206630
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrap Busting Artwork
Let's Monkey Around!
Meatless Monday: Lemon Cornmeal Waffles

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...