A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 298,750
Currently Running With Scissors:
672 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 16 - 11/1 - 11/30  (Read 28243 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

seymourcharlie
« Reply #310 on: November 27, 2006 12:22:46 PM »

thank you Banga!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gavagai
« Reply #311 on: November 28, 2006 11:16:30 AM »

I claim Banga for a mix of things from her wishlist and wist.  Grin

This is my 4:th claim, 2 in the mail, 1 received.

About me: I am 30 years old. I work as a teacher. I teach philosophy, psychology and ethics to teenager. Really an interesting job. I live in Uppsala, Sweden with my boyfriend and four teletubbies (substitutes for children so far  Cheesy).

My wish list

Craft supplies:

Soldering/microscope slide pendant kit (never tried before)

Resin kit (never tried before)

Material for printing (water-proof) on fabric (bubble jet set?)

Bookbinding kit (never tried before)

Other kits for crafts I don't already do but that you're good at.  Grin Feel free to ask me.

Glass marbles, especially of this shape:
http://www.wholesalersusainc.com/glass-squares-clear-3x3x1cm-p-702.html
The squares, rectangles and circles with holes in them on the same site are also interesting, and coloured square marbles also... Just different shaped glass thingies to put pictures behind really... and coloured ones for rings:
http://www.plainmabel.com/ckshop.php?item=1168&ret=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.plainmabel.com%2Fckshop.php%3Fpage%3D1%26category%3D4

Crafted things:

A wallet with LOTS of credit card pockets and room for all the receipts and stuff I tend to gather. I wouldnt like too colourful/crazy fabrics, at least not pastel or neon colours.

Large calendar with squares for each day where you have room to write something. Themes could be geometrical shapes/modern art, the teletubbies, crafting, black and white... or look to my wists for ideas.

Simple knitted cardigan (fitted, is that the word?) preferably in black or greyscale colours.

A hoodie with a skinny puppy (www.skinnypuppy.com) theme for my boyfriend. He would love you (and me  Cheesy) for this. It would be a present for his thirtieth birthday.

And of course anything from my wist. http://www.wists.com/gavagai

General note: No batik please.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006 11:28:05 AM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
Banga
I'm made out of Laffy Taffy.

Back off man, I'm a scientist.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #312 on: November 28, 2006 11:20:52 PM »

Awesome, I love surprises! Thank you gavagai!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Place an etsy order, enter CRAFTSTEROCKS & user name at checkout for free shipping!  Etsy! ~
Flickr ~Wist ~ Blog
Dulcinea
If you haven't grown up by the time you're 30, you don't have to!

faciō, ergo sum

« Reply #313 on: November 30, 2006 02:56:43 AM »

Ok, all your wonderful crafters!  This is it - today's the LAST day to make a claim.... until tomorrow when we'll have the new swap up and running, and you'll have to fill out a new q'aire, and then wait to be approved... and all that stuff.

OR........ you could just make a claim today.... we only need 350 more claims to hit 500!   Grin

Just remember..... last one in......

is the first one in tomorrow's December swap. 

Right now, Ms. Gavagai, in Sweden (which is NOT outrageously expensive to mail to, cause I've done it) is the last claim in the chain....

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

Taking a break from swaps to get some stuff under control.  Email if you need me.

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
animegirlie
crafty nerdy girl

just make stuff!!!

« Reply #314 on: November 30, 2006 02:15:00 PM »

shouldn't claim 'cause I'm running late with Dulcinea's wish - but I really want to make some more knitting needles and stitch markers so I claim ZombieFlesh for those. (bamboo needles and  for zombie markers you). 

2nd claim - 1 in progress

About me I'm a 6 feet tall, 33 y.o. living in Hollywood.

Changing my format!!

Allegies - no patchouli, sandal wood, nag champa (not actually allergic, but they make my nose run horribly), If you send me food stuff, I don't eat mammals but I'm not a vegetarian. My S.O. is allergic to cats - but if you're careful and/or wash & clean thoroughly before sending he'll be ok. On another food note - I'm allergic to blue food coloring, yes, just blue. 

Things I love: dogs, computers, technology, the internet, circuit board patterns, sci-fi, anime - anything Japanese especially hello kitty and san-x, dragon flies, the subway, hummingbirds, hearts

My favorite designers = Oakley & Deisel clothes - but they aren't made for amazons like me Sad.

Dress wise, I do conservative but hip for work (I work at an internet company so I can't dress too stuffy). I'm a t-shirt and jeans girl at home.

Favorite colors: Cobalt Blue (any blue really as long as it doesn't look turquoise or aqua), Pink, Khaki Green, Red, Orange.

Yuck colors: I hate aquamarine, yellow, and turquoise - I don't really hate yellow, but it hates me. I don't like gold toned metals either.

Oh and NO Disney related stuff!
I get disney overload every day, trust me...

on to the List -

Wearable Stuff:

1. I love love love this dress but instead of an owl, I want a Walther PPK!
2. a choleiscrazy style stencilled shirt with an art nouveau style pattern (like the ones in my wist - but no aqua) Women's Medium Please - but must be stretchy as I'm kinda curvy (and long-ish 'cause I'm tall - PM me if you need my measurements)
4. A men's size XL network 23 shirt for the boy - silk screen please (not stencilled) [black shirt red logo] Max Headroom info and the network 23 logo (sorry to be so specific on this one, but it's for the boy and he's a picky one)

Jewlery:

1. These earrings or something similiar: game controller
2. A microscope slide necklace with cherry blossoms - similiar to this one that tigergirl made for knottydottie - Here

Other Crafty Stuff:

1. Katamari Ball - pin cushion or crocheted magnetic thing. Naaaah na na na na na Kata Mari DAHH MACCYY
2. hand made Lip Balm - citrus or minty flavored
3. a tote bag to take to the gym - maybe with some dumb bells embroidered on it - the kind of thing I need but I will probably never take enough time away from swapping to make for myself.
4. Hand made soap - citrus or minty
5. I need a copy of my current oakley purse - it's dying a horrible death and it's the best purse I've ever had!!! Totally not confident enough in my sewing skills to take this on.

Supplies:

1. sequins & beads thanks craftydeb
2. Must have ephemera for ATC's - vellum, random paper goods, stamps, brads, eyelets, random bits of ribbon, scraps of fabric, more random paper goods (no baby stuff or country style stuffs though - I have a huge soft spot in my heart for asian inspired stuff)
3. Earring backs!! I have a ton of posts to make button earrings, but noooo backs for them.

A learn to felt kit!!!

Non-crafty stuff

1. Hello Kitty anything
3. San-X - Mr. Cold stuff would AWESOME
4. anything from meomi.com
5. A surprise see above or my wists for what I like - I'm using them really as a guage of my style. Also - the pictures have been switching around on me - so make sure you click on the image and see that it matches. I've tried to note the items where the images won't stick correctly.  I've also added notes to all of the ones I've received so far as wishes.

Thanks in advance to anyone who picks me!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006 02:24:27 PM by animegirlie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

New Craft Blog - best way to contact me right now is via the bloggie Smiley

Wists are a wonderful thing!

Want a sticker?
Miss Mermaid Strikes Back

spirit day was crazy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #315 on: December 01, 2006 04:40:54 AM »

here is round 17 ladies!!!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=136317.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

join the september wish list swap!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=193590.0

www.wists.com/MissMermaid

enjoy felting? want to trade for some wool dreads? PM me!
Banga
I'm made out of Laffy Taffy.

Back off man, I'm a scientist.

« Reply #316 on: January 23, 2007 06:38:04 PM »

Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Place an etsy order, enter CRAFTSTEROCKS & user name at checkout for free shipping!  Etsy! ~
Flickr ~Wist ~ Blog
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Design a Club Flyer - Layer Styles Custom Brushes Part 10/14
How to Design a Club Flyer - Finishing Up Part 14/14
How to Whiten Teeth in Photoshop
How to Design a Club Flyer - Creating a Logo Part 6/14
How to Design a Club Flyer - 3D Perspective Part 7/14
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...