Swap name: Swell 1950s Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: myloveasdeep and AmaZing
Sign-up date range: 12/14/06-1/01/07
Date to send item by: 01/26/07
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country?NO
If so, which country?
All ages allowed? Or 18+? All ages. Be sure you can get to the the post office and have your parent's permission--flaking because you are grounded is still flaking. =)
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YESDetails of swap:
For all of us who think that the 1950's are the cat's pajamas! The 40's-60's are included in this swap, so if you'd rather do one of those decades,include that in your signup information. Themes we may be crafting: Advertising, pop culture, recipes and cooking, fashion, art, televison,movies, radio and music. If you've got more ideas, post 'em, cats and kitties!MINIMUM CRAFTING REQUIREMENTS:
1 Big Item
1 Medium Item
1 Small item
If you want to go above and beyond this, feel free, but make sure you tell your partner and make sure it's okay with them, so they don't feel inadequate when they open your package!
-Big=3 or more hours
-Medium=2 or more hours
-Little=2 or less hours
-Big=A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium= one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small- Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Big= $30 or more
-Small=$10 or less
Remember, the important thing is that you and your partner agree. If you want to make each other a purse for a shawl, go ahead. Just make sure you're being fair"--super geek, ModREAD THESE RULES:
1. If you are going to be late, MESSAGE THE ORGANIZER AND YOUR PARTNER to let them know.
2. If you are more than a week late with communication, temporary negative feedback will be given, which can be changed when you send your item.
3. If you have not sent or communicated with your partner and organizer by the send-out date, negative feedback will be given, which can be changed when you send your package.If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Swell 1950's Swap
Your real name:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of your own country?
Which decade are you most interested in?
Which themes would you be most interested in?
Any specific people, movies, music, ads, or anything else you like?
Items you'd like to receive:
Items you'd rather not receive:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
We have 26! We are officially a big swap! =)
lauralyn (USA)-----fizzle7033 (USA) SENT
Kittyvanghoul (UK) RECEIVED-----AmaZing (UK) SENT
DIYe_Bitch (USA)-----Elphalba (USA)SENT
ShaynaYasha (USA) SENT-----lucy van pelt (USA) SENT
lamamarco (USA)SENT-----stereoette (USA)SENT and RECEIVED
skarinja (USA)SENT-----veganxwater (USA) SENT
Multitool (USA)-----atelier07020 (USA) SENT
Odri (Canada) SENT-----grovermj (USA) SENT
delayes_echo (UK) SENT-----Germie (USA)RECEIVED
DogGrrl (USA)SENT and RECEIVED-----inhope (USA) SENT
trinnie_doo (USA)----edel (Ireland) SENT
gumshoegal (USA) SENT----SinDoll (Australia) SENT
myloveasdeep (USA) RECEIVED-----dearjoan (USA) SENTGALLERY: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=145370.0