A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 296,584
Currently Running With Scissors:
661 Guests and 35 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafts For Writers Swap (Sign-ups CLOSED ; Send-outs 20 Jan)  (Read 13879 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Stifflersmom
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Sassy Britches

We are the people our parents warned us about....

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: January 28, 2007 08:29:39 PM »

I hope that the missing organizer & co-organizer are ok. Sometimes life gets in the way of the fun we have here.

I'm letting the PMs pile up just a bit so I can take care of these all in one session. So, if anyone else needs something adjusted - please feel free to PM me and I'll take care of it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

As you sew, so shall you rip. Don't fear the ripper.
Rosemary
Youtube Queen

Youtube Queen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: January 28, 2007 10:24:46 PM »

I hope that the missing organizer & co-organizer are ok. Sometimes life gets in the way of the fun we have here.

I'm letting the PMs pile up just a bit so I can take care of these all in one session. So, if anyone else needs something adjusted - please feel free to PM me and I'll take care of it.
I have pmed you about my feedback compleatly unrelated to this swap.  I just needed a swap forum mod and your name was familar to me.
I don't even have in progress feedback for this one because I joined as a swap angel riiiight before they dissapeared.  And I won't really be persuing getting feedback, I have enough feedback from older swaps and you have enough to worry about.
(well, angel/participant because I replaced selises as a partner so I still get some goodies)

And I do presume your presence here means nobody needs me to send pms or try and help orginise who has sent and recieved what.  But if you DO want help then just ask.  I am the compadent sort.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Youtube Channel:  http://www.youtube.com/charlieisagirl

Makeup/Clothing Tutorials:   http://www.youtube.com/stardustandunicorns

Formspring:  http://www.formspring.me/charlieisagirl

SUBZIES??? 
KTHXBAI
Selise
Out Of Control ATC'er

So In Love - 1 Year Together 22 Feb

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #152 on: January 29, 2007 02:57:27 AM »

Yeah, its Miss Mermaid Strikes Back... who I also haven't heard from in a while..

She's had some issues off the net, she was my original partner, and I know what's going on with her, and believe me she's got a legitimate reason not to be online.

Her mom, Dulcinea, PM'd me and everyone else who is involved with her, so if you need contact with her Stifflersmom, you might want to PM Dulcinea and see what's going on.

Because Miss Mermaid had to leave the swap, Rosemary became my partner, so I sent to Rosemary.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suzeeannie
Bella Of The Ball

I love you like a fat kid loves cake

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: January 29, 2007 07:32:18 AM »

I thought I should quickly update you guys before my mum throws me off the internet.
My appendix burst at the beginning of the month and I caught a serious infection keeping me in hospital until yesterday; and its bed-rest-and-fluids-only for another few weeks.
I really apologise to everyone who's been disrupted; you have no idea how bad I feel.
Anyone I just wanted to apologise and let you know I did not intentionally flake on you guys. Although it has said I've been online numerous times our computer automatically opens our favourite pages, and craftster is one of them, and I'm always signed into craftster, so when my mum uses the computer it says I'm online when I'm infact not.
Please don't hate me, I promise to make it up when I feel better, and again I'm so, so sorry.
-S-
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly Smiley
ATC swaps are always welcome!

Wists
Swap Partner Info
psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #154 on: January 29, 2007 08:10:08 AM »

Ah... I thought there might have been some issues with both our organizers! Now that we know what's going on, I'm sure we will all wish suzeeannie a get well soon, and a "get issues resolved soon" to Miss Mermaid!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cumber1137
Livin' to swap

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: January 29, 2007 08:11:20 AM »

That's okay suzeannie, just hurry up and get healthy. The only thing is we need to change moderator duties to someone, so that feedback can be given. So next time you show up on craftster pm Stifflersmom so she can help get everything on track.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist --> http://www.wists.com/cumber1137

"Huzza for the tipper with the squished up boobs" - Luke from Gilmore Girls.
AmaZing
« Reply #156 on: January 29, 2007 08:29:26 AM »

I thought I should quickly update you guys before my mum throws me off the internet.
My appendix burst at the beginning of the month and I caught a serious infection keeping me in hospital until yesterday; and its bed-rest-and-fluids-only for another few weeks.
I really apologise to everyone who's been disrupted; you have no idea how bad I feel.
Anyone I just wanted to apologise and let you know I did not intentionally flake on you guys. Although it has said I've been online numerous times our computer automatically opens our favourite pages, and craftster is one of them, and I'm always signed into craftster, so when my mum uses the computer it says I'm online when I'm infact not.
Please don't hate me, I promise to make it up when I feel better, and again I'm so, so sorry.
-S-

I hope you're okay! Have you recived the package from me?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Rosemary
Youtube Queen

Youtube Queen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: January 29, 2007 12:47:15 PM »

Horray you are alive! 
Feel better ok.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Youtube Channel:  http://www.youtube.com/charlieisagirl

Makeup/Clothing Tutorials:   http://www.youtube.com/stardustandunicorns

Formspring:  http://www.formspring.me/charlieisagirl

SUBZIES??? 
KTHXBAI
suzeeannie
Bella Of The Ball

I love you like a fat kid loves cake

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: January 30, 2007 03:59:13 AM »

Yes I got your package yesterday, and it's soo great, thank you so much - it really cheered me up. I'll try to post pictures in the gallery sometime to show everyone. I'm really sorry I had to bail, I feel terrible, but really there's no way I can participate anymore, I can't even get out of bed at the moment. Sad

Thanks for your support guys, and for being so understanding, it means an awful lot!  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly Smiley
ATC swaps are always welcome!

Wists
Swap Partner Info
AstroZombie
Cryptozoologist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: January 30, 2007 06:54:41 AM »

Feel better soon! That sounds painful.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Cook Lamb Madras
How to Cook Indian Lamb Kebabs
How to Cook Keang Paneang Gai
How to Cook Egg Bhurjee
How to Prepare a Cucumber Maki
Latest Blog Articles
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls
Meatless Monday: Texas Pecan Pesto

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...