A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,202
Currently Running With Scissors:
583 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 131
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: January Jamboree! (Invite your Partner Round 5) SIGN-UPS CLOSE 12/14!!  (Read 96218 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Make All Things, especially from stash

Your life is what you make of it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #890 on: January 12, 2007 06:30:34 AM »

oh no--I ran out of thread and had to stop midstream!! Tonight is final run to the craft store for any last minute supplies! This weekend is the end of the State Farm show, so I want to go look at all of the crafts...(and scarf some last minute ideas!)...I am sending UPS as well since they give $100 of free insurance and I can track them better...

I can't wait to see what everyone has done--I think we all have awesome partners (there is not a dud in the bunch!!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

la_chrystelle
« Reply #891 on: January 12, 2007 06:32:56 AM »

why did I send priority? it costs the couble and it shoudl take 5 days, but Dulcinea is waiting for 2 weeks right now and that will be when I send out standart. I feel kinda lift by my post office! I hope it didn't got loosed.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

OriginalYouth
Random Snarky Crafted Goodness!

Snarkier than Thou...

« Reply #892 on: January 12, 2007 06:35:06 AM »

why did I send priority? it costs the couble and it shoudl take 5 days, but Dulcinea is waiting for 2 weeks right now and that will be when I send out standart. I feel kinda lift by my post office! I hope it didn't got loosed.
Yes, I agree, the post messed that one up...last week I sent a envelope to the Netherlands (from Texas) on Wednesday, and it arrived on Monday!  That was fast!  I'll bet they were just curious about something in your package at customs...  We're all with you, hoping it turns up soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dulcinea
If you haven't grown up by the time you're 30, you don't have to!

faciō, ergo sum

« Reply #893 on: January 12, 2007 06:45:16 AM »

It'll get here - last package you sent, to Miss M, took like 3 weeks, right?  I wouldn't worry just yet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

Taking a break from swaps to get some stuff under control.  Email if you need me.

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
Dulcinea

faciō, ergo sum

« Reply #894 on: January 12, 2007 06:46:39 AM »

Yes, I agree, the post messed that one up...last week I sent a envelope to the Netherlands (from Texas) on Wednesday, and it arrived on Monday!  That was fast!  I'll bet they were just curious about something in your package at customs...  We're all with you, hoping it turns up soon!

My packages to the Netherlands, too - I send them, and they get there in 3 days - twice.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Taking a break from swaps to get some stuff under control.  Email if you need me.

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!

need me email me! jat42171@yahoo.com

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #895 on: January 12, 2007 06:54:15 AM »

I  am  thinking to  send  early  jsut  for the  same  reason  the  PO  is  getting  really odd. I send a  package on teh 4th to  texas from georgia dn she still has not  gotten it!   so I think since  this  package  has to  go all teh way to teh new England states I better  get a  slight  head start.... 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
seamonkeychik
LOOK OUT!

OoOo What I could do with this!

View Profile
« Reply #896 on: January 12, 2007 07:30:25 AM »

Gosh now I am all paraniod!! Not only am I scared my partner might not like everything I send, now I am worried about the PO!! ARGGGG I am past the flat rate box point but my box isn't AS heavy as I thought it would be (I guess fabric and stuff is kinda lightweight) so maybe it won't cost to much to send how I send to my mom, usually it makes it within a few days, but I also usually send it perishable and somehow that speeds things up a bit Grin
IDK but I am still not done crafting, I should be done by this weekend
THIS ROCKS   Logged
la_chrystelle
« Reply #897 on: January 12, 2007 07:42:27 AM »

It'll get here - last package you sent, to Miss M, took like 3 weeks, right?  I wouldn't worry just yet.

but that package was send during christmas, what kinda card-send period is it right now there Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shooting star
« Reply #898 on: January 12, 2007 07:45:04 AM »

but that package was send during christmas, what kinda card-send period is it right now there Wink

I'm sure there must be some card sending event going on right now.  These card shops have cards for everything now-a-days!!!   Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swap Shop

wists

My crafting blog

I'm looking for cable afghan (tunisian) crochet hooks. Personal swap anyone?
Dulcinea

faciō, ergo sum

« Reply #899 on: January 12, 2007 07:55:23 AM »

Well, I sent a b'day card to florida, sent it out Monday, that took 3 days, got there yesterday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 131 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Chocolate and Ale Cake
How to Make a Spice Cake With Poached Pears
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Bars for the Holidays
How to Make an Apple Galette for the Holidays
How to Make a Snoopy Gingerbread House
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Ticket Stub Shadowbox
Fishy fishy fishy...
Tute Tuesday: Fascinators

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...