A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,751
Currently Running With Scissors:
537 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: INUYASHA SWAP gallery  (Read 2445 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

fyberduck
the quacking fiber addict

I reject your reality and substitute my own

View Profile WWW
« on: December 05, 2006 07:45:25 PM »

Time to show off some animetastic crafted goodies!  The original thread is here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

the qfa:
unequivocally proving that knitting is not an intelligence test

Got a tape measurer?
Chrislea
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006 09:05:32 AM »

I hope my stuff will reach its destination sooooon~
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jp197012
JP

me on my wedding day

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006 01:29:11 PM »

chislea-i have to ask.  is your avitar bleach characters?  i think they kinda look like ichigo and rukia.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jp197012
JP

me on my wedding day

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006 01:45:33 PM »

i received a wonderful package of goodies from shaynayasha monday   Grin  not pictured is an Inuyasha chapstick  Grin  thank you so much, eveyrthing is wonderful   Grin  special thanks to my assisant rufus for helping to display the items  Wink

there was a bulliten board with pins that had pictures of all the characters

a HUGE Shocked bag inspired by Sesshoumaru's outfit  Grin

detail

obligatory dirty mirror/bathroom/laundry room action shot

THIS ROCKS   Logged

ShaynaYasha
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006 04:55:08 PM »

I hope that u enjoy everything  Cheesy  The bulletin board is made from the fur of the fire rat...OK...red felt.  I just realized that something is missing.... I will ask my girl who sent the package for me... she may have dropped it.  I will send it out to you ASAP... just another little trinket set Grin  I hope you enjoy the Sesshoumaru bag. I was tempted to keep it for myself   Lips sealed Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

""Mother is the name of God on the lips and hearts of all children."- Eric Draven"
Chrislea
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2006 09:07:24 PM »

chislea-i have to ask.  is your avitar bleach characters?  i think they kinda look like ichigo and rukia.

Yep.  Rukia and Ichigo living out the lyrics to Life is Like a Boat....  if it had been about seasickness.  ^_~

Ahh, that Sesshoumaru bag is so cool!!  *o*  (And the buttons are cute~!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fyberduck
the quacking fiber addict

I reject your reality and substitute my own

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2006 09:35:36 PM »

I hope that u enjoy everything  Cheesy  The bulletin board is made from the fur of the fire rat...OK...red felt.  I just realized that something is missing.... I will ask my girl who sent the package for me... she may have dropped it.  I will send it out to you ASAP... just another little trinket set Grin  I hope you enjoy the Sesshoumaru bag. I was tempted to keep it for myself   Lips sealed Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Soooo... that bulletin board'll survive anything she does to it? Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

the qfa:
unequivocally proving that knitting is not an intelligence test

Got a tape measurer?
yarn_mafia
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2006 09:49:02 AM »

Let's see if this works, I've been having terrible luck posting pictures in the past. But I got my package, thanks Chrislea, the things were gorgeous. I have been using the bag already. Nice and handy...

There's the picture of everything.

Here's my Sango journal (sorry the picture's a little fuzzy).

And the creme de la creme, my new knitting bag,complete with a grumpy Inuyasha ^_^.
And the snacks came in very handy for this mornings final exam, kept me awake and alert through the test. Now if only they could make me smarter...
Edit: Okay, that didn't work. Sorry gals, I don't know how to make them appear...I'll bug one of my computer savy friends in a bit.
Edit: Now let's see if it works, thanks for the advice all.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006 12:44:25 PM by yarn_mafia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Catapultam habeo, nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad caput tuum saxum imane mittam.
my site: www.geekyyarn.blogspot.com
my wist: http://www.wists.com/yarn_mafia/
Chrislea
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2006 10:05:03 AM »

Talk about perfect timing!  My package from Yarn_mafia arrived this morning!  Right before the rains came, too.  ^^  My kitten and I were both very eager to get inside the box.  Me figuratively, and she literally.  After a short struggle, I managed to claim it and found this inside:

An AMZING felted bag with Shippou embroidered onto the front (and Japanese cotton lining inside!  I am SO carrying this to anime club tomorrow!), super cute inu ears which haven't left my head since I took the photo, knitting needles with Shippou figurines at the ends, kitsune udon (you know what I'm having for lunch today!), choptsicks, and a little quacking duck, the mascot of her local university.  NOT pictured are the awesome green bag and the ball of Noro Silk Garden (I have always wanted to see this stuff in person!  0.0)  I'm totally blown away by everything! 

Here's a closeup of Shippou-chan.  It's so well done!  *.*

And here I am wearing my new ears!  They feel totally natural and no one will ever know they're fake.  Yes, my secret identity is now perfect!  <3  Thank you very much for everything, Yarn_mafia!    -^^-
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheBon

We are without leeches or wenches.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2006 10:10:26 AM »

Edit: Okay, that didn't work. Sorry gals, I don't know how to make them appear...I'll bug one of my computer savy friends in a bit.

I'm pretty sure they're not showing up because you have them set as private photos in Flickr. At least that's as much as I could tell when I went to try and look at them directly from the link to the photo.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

graphic designer, illustrator, all around nerd.

my wists!
I take pictures everywhere!
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
When Furniture Becomes Art
James Zemaitis Names His Design Greats
How David Small Became a Graphic Novelist
How Drawing Can Be a Cure
How to Integrate Research in Design
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Bird Feeder
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
I See London; I See France!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...