A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,387
Currently Running With Scissors:
499 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Chrismascard/chrismastree ornament  (Read 3367 times)
Tags for this thread: ornament , holiday_card  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2006 08:22:09 AM »

Embarrassed Thanks, it's so hard to separate some of the English words like taught, thought the look so alike. I'm dyslexic but when it comes so Swedish I have almost no trouble at all any more (took a lot of work) but when it comes to foreign language its more difficult, but I'm getting better  Smiley

You're quite welcome Smiley. Taught = a derivitive of teaching. Thought is thinking.
Yeah, dyslexia doesn't help matters much, does it. You're doing pretty well though Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
alvan
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2006 08:33:00 AM »

Yes I now what it means Smiley, when I see them together it's no problem. But in a text I just don't see the error. Very strange phenomenon, like being colorblind (sort of). And thanks for the encouragement.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
naelany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2006 08:52:48 AM »

Yes I now what it means Smiley, when I see them together it's no problem. But in a text I just don't see the error. Very strange phenomenon, like being colorblind (sort of). And thanks for the encouragement.
Hmm, ever tried just writing them both down, if that's the case, and then removing the one that's not right?

You're welcome Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
alvan
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2006 09:05:36 AM »

Well that's the tricky bit (and very hard to describe to those that don't have dyslexia). I believe that I have done it right so I don't see it until someone points it out. It can take a long time before you realise that you have a problem with that word, now after having this discussion with you I will remember to check that word twice in the future Grin. (Praise the "spell check"-botton Grin)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
naelany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2006 09:32:43 AM »

Well that's the tricky bit (and very hard to describe to those that don't have dyslexia). I believe that I have done it right so I don't see it until someone points it out. It can take a long time before you realise that you have a problem with that word, now after having this discussion with you I will remember to check that word twice in the future Grin. (Praise the "spell check"-botton Grin)
Ahh, I see. Yeah, a bit difficult then lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

VaxGirl
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2006 02:59:01 PM »

That is a wonderful idea!  I love a card that becomes an ornament.  And I love that you and your daughter worked on it together.  Her Mrs. Claus is very pretty too.  Maybe this will become a tradition that you will do every year.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alvan
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2006 09:49:12 PM »

Thank you! I have also had that thought. But next year maybe my son is big enough to make something instead, I have to bee fair, don't I Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
naelany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2006 11:52:51 PM »

lol yeah, if he's interested Wink. And the year after that, you can have them make a joint picture? One makes Santa, one Mrs Santa? Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alvan
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2006 12:17:52 AM »

Lol next year it will probably be batman, spiderman or a shark in the Christmastree if Oskar is going to have freehands... Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
naelany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2006 08:33:24 AM »

Lol next year it will probably be batman, spiderman or a shark in the Christmastree if Oskar is going to have freehands... Grin
lol, hey as long as they're wearing a Christmas hat Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
VF DESIGNERS: Christopher Bailey for Burberry
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Review
Tips For Keeping Your Skin Healthy in The Winter
Sporty Super Bowl Makeup Tutorial
The Secret to Getting Red-Carpet-Worthy Skin Like Jennifer Aniston
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Kitchen Dishtowels with Fabric Accents
Tomato/Tomahto
Meatless Monday: Veggie Bolognese Sauce

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...