Hi! I'm Joanna and I currently live in Germany, but will be moving to Rhode Island, USA in December! I'm addicted to chocolate, coffee, the ocean, and classic movies.
- a nestlace with something other than eggs in it. Maybe a turtle?
- I would adore you if you made me a love letter necklace like Uli's on Project Runway! It can be all silver, or even a colored clay envelope if you want. It would be awesome if the little letter could have the initials J and E written on it. These are the best pics I can find! http://www.bravotv.com/Project_Runway/photos/season/3/designers/Uli_Herzner
- A version of one of these pendants with a leather cord http://www.spoonfedart.com/gallery/gallery.html
- And I am stealing this link from Samsara, cause this stuff is gorgeous! I'd love a version of one of these cuffs or hair combs! I think "Oceanic" and "Toadstool" are my favorites! http://www.jade.enthuzed.net/11.htm
- Colorful roving! I'm a newly addicted felter and can't get enough!
- A "learn to knit" or "learn to crochet" kit, it would be so fun if this could incorporate the magic yarn ball trend somehow
- Needle felting kit
- Card stock, decorative papers, rubber stamps, ink pads
, stickers, etc. for scrapbooking/card making
- Buttons-tiny for cards, large fun/vintage for cuffs
- Leg warmers, Arm warmers or fingerless gloves in a neutral color (black, tan, white maybe?) I love cabled or granny squares. I have big feet and skinny ankles, so if the legwarmers are a bit wider at the bottom than usual (think boot cut) that would be fantastic!
- A wide black scarf, one that is soft and warm!
- Knee socks. Especially stripes or argyle. I'm a US size 9-9 1/2, but you don't need to make them yourself!
- Warm gloves in cream or black. I esp. love long gloves, like a pair to the elbow.
- A capelet like this fabulous one made by domUnique in cream, grey, or black - Wink wink hint hint!: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=111881.350
- I'd love a passport holder like one of these! http://www.hollandcox.com/passportcase.html
Perfect for all my traveling, maybe in a fun print!
- a baby friendly stuffie, that means well sewn, no hanging pieces, no buttons or bits he can pull off and swallow! These are some fun ideas!http://www.flickr.com/photos/ninacuneo/sets/1089577/http://www.jesshutch.com/http://www.fluffels.com/
- love otto and eggy!
- I love all things PaPaYa, one of their journals or cards would be awesome, but a handmade journal inspired by them would be awesome also!http://shop.hannahgrey.com/index.php?cPath=290
- A swap journal
- I adore screenprinted, stenciled, and embellished tees/tanks/hoodies. Women's small for tees and tanks, medium for a hoodie. I especially love zip up hoodies with large hoods cause I have a big head and lots of hair. See my wists or PM me for ideas.
- Bath/body stuff, homemade is great! I love gritty, exfoliating soaps, creams/lotions, and have a severe lip gloss addiction
- I'd love a medium sized purse, but with a strap/handle, not a clutch! Perhaps a fun or vintage print, there are tons on my wists if you need an idea.
Anything at all from my wists! It's a long list, so you have lots to choose from! Link in my signature... My swap info is there, too, in case you need to know anything else about me!