A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,652
Currently Running With Scissors:
667 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I WANT A CHANUKKAH PRESENT! Swap Gallery  (Read 825 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

IMIS
« on: December 02, 2006 03:03:39 PM »

This is the place to post all your lovely gifts that you have sent/received!!! So go on, show them off!

Original thread:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=133805.msg1310064#msg1310064
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am looking to swap for knitting needles and supplies! If you are interested in doing a PERSONAL SWAP with me, please PM me! Thanks!!!
IMIS
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006 04:29:19 PM »

I got a great Chanukkah swap package from crazyqt13 today!!!! We both decided on sending a medium crafted item, for whenever we want to open, and then 8 small items for each night, to be opened on the night indicated on the wrapping paper!
So here are all the wrapped presents, one for each night, and then "the big one", the one that could be opened at any time, which was on the left side in the back:

Isn't the wrapping paper nice? And how about the wonderful card she actually made herself, in the back with the Jewish Star on it. I love it!
Ok, now, I couldn't resist, so I opened "the big one" tonight, and look what I found, nicely wrapped!!:

Isn't this a great bag?! I love it! And the rainbow is painted!, and here's the pattern inside!
( By the way, it's reversible!!! woohoo!)
Ok, so i will be updating this post(or adding an new one, in case there are too many photos in one!) every night, when Chanukkah starts, so you can all see the lovely gifts!!! Thanks again, crazyqt13, and thanks for being my partner!!

NIGHT#1&2

Ok, so here is Night 1 and 2's gifts! For the first night, I received this FANTASTIC little purse to keep all my "gelt", or money, in! Isn't it great??
And for night number 2, I got a great Origami kit!Can't wait to do this over my Chanukkah vacation!!!

« Last Edit: December 16, 2006 03:26:55 PM by IMIS » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am looking to swap for knitting needles and supplies! If you are interested in doing a PERSONAL SWAP with me, please PM me! Thanks!!!
techni_moments
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Chronic Craftubater =)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006 04:42:00 PM »

Simi [IMIS] and I both recieved the same day =) As she already mentioned, we decided to send a gift for each night, so heres my pile:

Eight gifts begging to be opened.. only nine more days..

And the gift I could open early:

an adorable tinkerbell frame complete with a little menorah inside
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"We pencil-sketch our previous life so we can contrast it to the technicolor of the moment"
Strutter
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006 06:43:09 PM »

I received an awesome package! A kick ass pop tab watch and coin chocolates.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006 04:53:16 PM by veganxwater » THIS ROCKS   Logged

IMIS
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2006 03:17:04 AM »

Wow! That sounds fantastic!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IMIS
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2006 03:41:43 PM »

Last week, I received a great package from fizzle7033!!!
Here's a group shot of all these fantastic gifts!!!

Look at this great bag that she made for me!! Isn't it lovely?!! It's so soft, and hold so much! And it even has cute Pom-Poms hanging off the side!

She also sent me a really interesting pocket book, where it tells you little facts about Chanukkah! It even has a little charm at the end of the book mark,that has the star of David on it!

I've worn both of these to school, and got comments galore! I have worn these earrings and necklace! Everyone says how the earring look so real, and how they could just eat them right off! But then, I try to explain that there would be none left for me if they did....and that would make me sad, cause I love them so much!! The necklace is really beautiful too. I wish you could see the center up close! So pretty!

Look at these magnets! Can you believe it? They actually have little pictures of dreidels(spinning toys we play with on Chanukkah), Menorahs(the thing we light), and even a familiar face that i happened to recognize......my cockatiel, Disney(all the bottom row of magnets)!!!

And last, but not least, the cutest little card!!!!

Thank you so, so much fizzle7033 for making this one of the best Chanukkah's ever! I love all the stuff! Thanks for all your hard effort that went into this lovely package!! Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Using Light and Color in Your Photography
Practicing Patience in Photography
Exploring the Ordinary in Your Photographs
Using Light in Portraits
The Five Visual Draws
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...