A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 299,128
Currently Running With Scissors:
450 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 17 Gallery  (Read 24199 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

xladyluckx
Hiatus over...back to crafting.

woo woo!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2006 05:44:11 AM »

CRAFTY DEB SENT ME THE BEST PACKAGE EVER!!!! Take a look at the huge amount of fun things she sent me!!! Thank you Deb!!! I love everything!!! The ami skeleton is amazing......I feel so special!!! XOXOX

This is the big surprise! You know you want one! WEEEEE!!!!

Craftydeb made some squeaky toys for the dogs that didn't make it to the photo...see Stella here modeling it! It is her new baby now. Smiley
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006 05:54:15 AM by xladyluckx » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dulcinea
If you haven't grown up by the time you're 30, you don't have to!

faciō, ergo sum

« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2006 05:47:13 AM »

holy smokes, you got spoiled!  Love the skeleton!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

Taking a break from swaps to get some stuff under control.  Email if you need me.

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2006 04:24:48 AM »

I had taken some close ups of most of what I had sent to xladyluckx (a yard of fleece is not shown..)
okay...
the dog toys - fleece pull toys (4 strand braids my husband did!) and the squeaker toys - I am soooo glad your pups like them!  buster loves his and has been playing with it non stop since I made it for him!
I also made 2 dog coats to see if they would work for the small breed dog rescue she is involved with.

I sent fabric transfers like Aunt Marthas' and a few books of them I found (her and I have been gathering stuff for each other - planning a massive swap also pictured - I found 4 pretty cool wooden candlesticks for her upcoming mysterious candlestick craft and a pattern for some sewn dolls that I liked the basic shape of. I think she willl be able to work with it and make it into something really really cool...

My favorite  - the fabric.  I know she loves Halloween stuff - and it is actually pretty hard to find cool halloween prints..

so I found this one.. and got it. I think there was a yard or two of that one

then I found this one ... and couldn't resist - ghouls partying and drinking.  just too funny. 2 yards there I think

and my husband picked out this one... and he said 2 yards since his theory is that you can't do nothing with less than 2 yards... I dubbed this one trashy biker chicks.  I got it at a fabric store near my mil's house.  I wasn't going to bother since she lives in a piddly town compared to Huntsville but went anyway and am soooo glad I did. What an awesome store!!!

I also sent along a reprint of an old Sears and Roebuck catalog for her paper addiction.. and a yard of fleece for making dog beds for her.. and a black neckwarmer from the pattern I designed for Banga's package  I didn't get pics of those either.  I am slipping! - which I am wondering what happened to Banga.  She got the package days ago and no word at all Cry

and here is the funniest picture I have ever taken of any of the crocheted things I have made...

I will be working up a pattern for him (yes, I took notes) and am going to finish up a pattern for him and he will go up on my upcoming website.  I think he is just awesome! She said she wanted a different stuffie - and that is what I sent - it is so far a one of a kind.

I just really wanted to show off that fabric... I thought it was too cool.  Trashy biker chicks.  I need to go back and get some for myself now!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006 04:44:16 AM by craftydeb » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
joybilee

Gimme all your yarn & nobody gets hurt!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2006 04:52:15 AM »

...she lives in a piddly town compared to Huntsville...

ooh, where is that store?  my family is from near** huntsville & i'm going to be staying with them for the next month.  & since they seriously down-sized the nearest walmart fabric dept, & i'm pretty sure they'd closed down all the other fabric stores around, it'll be nice to know where to go.

**near for rural alabama Roll Eyes

i do love that fabric btw Cool
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006 04:53:59 AM by joybilee » THIS ROCKS   Logged

umheried
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2006 05:05:55 AM »

I ADORE THE SKELETON & CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU POST THE PATTERN.  AWESOME JOB Shocked Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2006 11:25:36 AM »

OMG!  Deb, you've really outdone yourself this time.  I love, love, love that skeleton.  He's awesome!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewPixie
FOC Bandit #12

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2006 07:27:12 PM »

Deb that skeleton is so cute! You are so wonderful at coming up with neat new ideas. Smiley

Gavagai let me know that she received the wallet I sent her. I have some kind of dark photos but I shall post them anyways. She wanted lots of card pockets so I filled up on those. The outer fabric is thin wale red cord. The inner fabric is a print I received from hgflower as well as a white on white fabric in the very back. The whole thing is trimmed with basic white bias binding. The elastic turned out a little tight, but I have noticed the elastic on a wallet I made for myself has loosened over time so I hope it will be fine after some use.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

.:See profile for blog & Flickr info!:.
kitty1256
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2006 07:57:19 PM »

This stuff is so awesome!  I can't wait for Dulcinea to recieve her package from me!  But I forgot to take pics and it looks like her camera isn't working or something.  Oh well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dulcinea
If you haven't grown up by the time you're 30, you don't have to!

faciō, ergo sum

« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2006 07:58:22 PM »

I'll try to get a USB cable so I can download from the camera to my work laptop.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

Taking a break from swaps to get some stuff under control.  Email if you need me.

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
Tanza
Angel in the making....

« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2006 12:48:04 AM »

note to self remember to add sewpixie to must swap with list.
what an awesome wallet now if you added an extra zip section and a little spot to hide other shit it would just what I want hehehehehee.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Kim Kardashian
The Perfect Combo: Word Clouds and Photoshop
How to Draw Pokémon Jolteon
How to Draw Mikey Simon
How to Draw Angry Birds Online
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...