A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 305,886
Currently Running With Scissors:
477 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 17 Gallery  (Read 31114 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

meganxelizabeth
« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2007 07:51:20 PM »

I just wanted to say that I received my journal and 2 bracelets from Mlsocci74 today! :] I love all of them, especially the journal.. It looks so professional! I love the starry-ness of it all (bracelets and journal). I'll be posting pictures tomorrow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
faerykisses
« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2007 09:20:03 PM »

Hi Girls,

I have to say everyone has posted some great stuff! I love the purse and wallet by Miss Mermaid!!! Excellent Job for sure (I wisted it Smiley

I am so excited for my two crafsters to get their packages, I sent them off today.

And I also received a most thoughtful package from Dulcinea today and I had to fight my coworkers off to keep my wonderful little creatures on my desk Smiley I love them!!!! Please excuse the Hello Kitty clutter on my desk, everyone is jealous of my hello kitty desk at work, hahaha! I'm almost 30 but I love it! Smiley

My new Critter Gang hanging out with the girls...

Squeaker the Mouse

Turbo the Snail

Marvin the Martian Frog (there was a heated debate among my co-workers so I combined the name) Smiley

It's ok to be jealous, I feel special today! Thank-you!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Faeries are irrational, poetic, absurd and very, very wise" Brian Froud

http://www.wists.com/faerykisses
knitting_nyxxie
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2007 10:54:55 AM »

Lookie what I got in the mail yesterday.........

I was so so excited and I tried explaining this to the cats but they just did not share in my excitement!! Thank goodness all your fellow craftster people will share in my excitement!!

xladyluckx sent me a Microscope Slide Kit

She included everything I needed to make a pendant except for the soldering iron and scissors (which if you were desperate enough you could do with out) ( I was desperate enough but I did have some  Wink ) So what did I do but run on up to my parents house to borrow my dad's soldering iron!!!

Here is what I came out with!!

Yes I know it looks like crap but in my defence the soldering iron was not meant to do this kind of work it doesn't get hot enough!!! But desperate times call for desperate matters! I wanted to at least get my feet wet and take this amazing DIY kit for a test drive!!!

Thanks so Very Much!!!!

But that was not the end of the package....

Look at this wonderful ephemera that she sent along for my ATCs and my other paper crafts! I was totally blown away that I had to show it all off to my mom!!! ( She is the scrap booker of the family) She was jealous!!

Thanks so much xladyluckx!!!!

I love the package so so much and I am sure that I will love it for a very long long time!!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you in Middle TN Join us TN Craftsters!
Wist
Grieney

rambunctiously soft-spoken

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2007 11:39:33 AM »

In a bit of shameless self-promotion (and because Mlsocci74 hasn't posted pictures yet  Grin), here what I sent her!

She requested blue and brown, so I made her a guinea pig for my new love of shrinking/felting/fulling wool sweaters.

The sweater I used for the flap and back shrunk a lot, so the body of the sweater is the middle panel and I used parts of the sleeves for the two side panels.

The inside is a brown fabric with a pocket inside, and is attached to the wool outside with a blanket stitch.
Also inside were some puppy treats from my dog to hers.  I'm glad she enjoyed it!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

yes, my parents know that I'm a hooker

Wist : Blog : Etsy :
Dulcinea
If you haven't grown up by the time you're 30, you don't have to!

faciō, ergo sum

« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2007 11:53:31 AM »

what a great bag that is!!  i may have to ask for lessons, for all those sweaters I shrunk by accident!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

Taking a break from swaps to get some stuff under control.  Email if you need me.

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
Mlsocci74
« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2007 12:25:28 PM »

In a bit of shameless self-promotion (and because Mlsocci74 hasn't posted pictures yet  Grin), here what I sent her!

She requested blue and brown, so I made her a guinea pig for my new love of shrinking/felting/fulling wool sweaters.

The sweater I used for the flap and back shrunk a lot, so the body of the sweater is the middle panel and I used parts of the sleeves for the two side panels.

The inside is a brown fabric with a pocket inside, and is attached to the wool outside with a blanket stitch.
Also inside were some puppy treats from my dog to hers.  I'm glad she enjoyed it!

I will be honest with you...I went to finally switch purses and take pics, but I could not find this anywhere!  So here I am searching all over my house.  Asking my hubby.  Asking my kids.  Finally I was complaining to my dad and here I find out my little sis decided to take it home with her when she was over for Christmas!!!  LOL  Boy, if she wasn't family....hehe.  This is the most AWESOME bag I have ever gotten!!!  Not to mention the puppy treats and even a pic of here cute little doggie.  Smiley 
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007 04:39:32 PM by PinkMafia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

faerykisses
« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2007 04:17:49 PM »

What a great bag!! I am taking my first sewing class later this month and I can't wait to start making some sewn projects. Excellent job!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Faeries are irrational, poetic, absurd and very, very wise" Brian Froud

http://www.wists.com/faerykisses
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2007 04:37:19 PM »

The doorbell rang late this afternoon which means either a door to door salesman or a package!  Whooo hoooo!  It was a package from SS9901

And inside the box?  Okay.. you all are going to have to wait til tomorrow for pics since when the sun goes down my craft room turns in to a cave - so as soon as the sun comes up I will be sending action shots of my handy dandy amazing knitting machine dust cover - and row counter cozy!  She knew that I was also wanting to make some stuffed creatures and sent me some felt for faces and also some of the softest fabric I have felt in a long time - in a nice light tan color... Collin has already claimed that fabric as his new stuffed animal and I have been having a hard time prying it out of his hands.

I hate not having pics to show you guys but you have no idea how bad the lighting is in my craft room at night.  That one window lets off a lot more sunight than one would expect - and without it, it is just one great big shadow.  I have been dancing around the place since getting my package - I even called my mother in Jersey to brag about it!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
xladyluckx
Hiatus over...back to crafting.

woo woo!

« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2007 10:08:07 AM »

I got a package a few minutes ago from Rebeldaisy......i am kidnapping her to come hang out and craft with me..........she sent the COOLEST stuff. I just got back here, so pictures will be later...i am behind on pictures. crap!  I love everything! Thank you sooooo much! WEEEEEEEEE! (That is me squealing around the house.)

I will also post pics of what i have received recently and action shots of the dogs playing with the toys deb sent....action shots! There are a bunch as they won't stop carrying the toys around. Big hit over here!

Love this swap, love you all, especially right now when things have not be sooo happy. And most of you know i am normally happy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2007 10:09:37 AM »

Okay!  The sun is up - and starting to come out - we have had a TON of rain dumping on us!

Here is my machine before... all 240 needles of it...

And here it is now - all safe and sound and protected from dust and whatnot with a nice plastic wipeable surface!  How cool is that?

and a close up shot of the row counter cozy and the cover...

SS9901 is totally amazing!  She whipped this up like it was nobody's business and just completely wowwed me!  I really needed this and it brightens up my craft room - take note the lovely bland colored walls!

Aaaaand she must be like me - can't send a partially full box (poor Samsara's box I am sending out is nearly spring loaded!)
She sent me some of the softest fabric that is going to become a stuffed creation for Collin, maybe one for a craftster folk or one for Logan... we will see but Collin has been caressing it since it arrived.
And some felt leftover from a wedding chair project - that will make great faces for some of those stuffies I want to make!

I am still walking on sunshine since getting this box.  This is awesome!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
The Frog Prince Pines for Love Painting by Carolyn Oberst
Irrational Exuberance Painting by Carolyn Oberst
Sock Dolls Dance Painting by Carolyn Oberst
Kachina Spirit Painting by Carolyn Oberst
Stepping Out Painting by Carolyn Oberst
Latest Blog Articles
June 29, 2016 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Summer Hat
Hedgies!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...