A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 299,162
Currently Running With Scissors:
641 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 17 Gallery  (Read 24251 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Banga
I'm made out of Laffy Taffy.

Back off man, I'm a scientist.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2006 04:32:05 PM »

I received a lovely "learn to crochet" package from craftydeb! She included two beautiful yarns, a crochet hook and roll, a huge craft book with instructions for knit, crochet, embroidery, etc., a pattern, sample neckwarmer in a gorgeous plum color, and a bunch of fun magazines for me to cut up for other crafts! My camera is still in the mess of suitcases, so I don't have photos yet and it may be a while Sad Please post one if you can deb, and thank you soo much for the package. I can't wait to start playing with it all!

I also received two paris of black gloves, four pairs of earrings, and some awesome little stamps from Scotskipper. Thank you! The cowboy boot earrings are so adorable! Such a creative idea, and I had to give a few pairs of the dangly ones to my sister in law, she saw them and fell in love. I can't wait to make some cards and use the stamps, they rock. And like I said above, please post a pic if you have one!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006 04:51:55 PM by Banga » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Place an etsy order, enter CRAFTSTEROCKS & user name at checkout for free shipping!  Etsy! ~
Flickr ~Wist ~ Blog
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2006 01:51:07 PM »

Here's what I had sent on over to Banga...

First... a neckwarmer with these really cool buttons.  Pattern for said neckwarmer (yup.  My own doing since I couldn't find a pattern I wanted to send along... Here is a picture of it

skein of yarn to practice on.. hook for practicing with... big horking book with all sorts of great info in it - not just crochet.  Yeah, some of us have and love that book!
a skein of yarn to make another neckwarmer with for first project
buttons for first project.
my list of hints and tips for learning to crochet...

and a hook roll  - not the one on her wists, but I was a little intimidated by the zippered pouch part.  The fabric is a nifty fruit - which I thought I had read she liked fruity fabrics... I know it isn't the best of hook rolls but I figured it would get her started until someone who has mastered the art of hook rolling could whip her up one. 

That was my learn to crochet kit.  I hope to see an action shot or two - Banga, did you get a pic of the neckwarmer before or after you gave it away? (she gave it to a friend since it was her friend's fave color.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
Yarn or Fabric

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2006 01:55:22 PM »

Just as a reminder... I am organizing the OWS 18 round for January.
Please sign up early - I will be gone most of the day on Jan 1st (my son's birthday) and I would hate to see anyone miss out.

First thing in the am I will be posting up the first list of available swapperage.

Pm me!  I am working on the computer today trying to get the patterns I owe "the man" so I can get paid... so I will be here... updating as often as I can.  So far we are only at 15.  I hope it isn't me (yes, I tend to be paranoid) but I promise to be a good organizer!

If you want to join... click on the link in my signature... get the info you need.. and pm both me and SevsOnlyGirl and we will get you up and ready to craft!

The more the merrier makes for a fast moving swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
Dulcinea
If you haven't grown up by the time you're 30, you don't have to!

faciō, ergo sum

« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2006 02:12:19 PM »

and a hook roll  - not the one on her wists, but I was a little intimidated by the zippered pouch part.  The fabric is a nifty fruit - which I thought I had read she liked fruity fabrics... 

Nice job on the hook roll!
I'm loving that fruity fabric, Deb - where'd ya get it, and how much do I have to craft to swap ya for some?   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

Taking a break from swaps to get some stuff under control.  Email if you need me.

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
Yarn or Fabric

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2006 02:15:04 PM »

I sadly don't remember where I got it from - I can say I have very little left of it!  And there is a huuuuge weird spot running right through it - like it was the end of the bolt and they tried to sew on another piece to keep it going... I know I paid very very little for it - and not for the part past the weird line.  It is really neat fabric... I will have to set aside a wee bit for you - not that there is much more than a wee bit of it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
Banga
I'm made out of Laffy Taffy.

Back off man, I'm a scientist.

« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2006 07:20:55 PM »

Thanks for posting pics deb! I love the kit, it will definitely aid me in my quest to master the needle arts Wink You rock!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Place an etsy order, enter CRAFTSTEROCKS & user name at checkout for free shipping!  Etsy! ~
Flickr ~Wist ~ Blog
rebeldaisy
here's the yadda yadda yadda and the blah blah blah

Some where between what you want and what you need

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2007 06:37:39 PM »

I received a package from La_chrystelle a couple of days ago.  Unfortunately I've been sick as a dog, so the pictures are not so good.  I also forgot to put in the little recipe booklet that she included. 

This is the whole package (except the recipe book).  There are three pairs of earrings.  A bead necklace.  Plenty of loose beads to play around with.  And two little ornaments!

This picture is of my favorite pair of earrings!  The beads are black with a silver/clear bit in them.  Hard to explain and I couldn't get a good picture.

Hopefully in a few days when I am feeling better I can take some better pictures!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

la_chrystelle
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2007 03:04:42 AM »

I made some pictures before the send out so here they are, you better stay in bed till you feel better!

the little cook book, I hope you like the recipes!

a necklace

christmas ornaments, I sorry the package came to late so you couldn't use them. It better be christmas soon!

and some earrings:

and the beads:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

knitting_nyxxie
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2007 07:42:41 AM »

Wow everything is so amazing!!

SewPixie love the wallet you made it is wonderful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you in Middle TN Join us TN Craftsters!
Wist
myloveasdeep
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2007 11:47:00 AM »

Sorry, wrong round..removed.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007 01:11:01 PM by myloveasdeep » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/myloveasdeep/

Her dirty paws and furry coat,
She ran down the forest slope.
The forest of talking trees,
They used to sing about the birds and the bees.
The bees had declared a war,
The sky wasn't big enough for them all.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Jonathan Saunders London Fashion Fall 2014 Backstage, Interviews & Runway
How to Apply Two-Tone Eyeshadow
Hollywood Screen Siren Makeup Tutorial
Spring Nail Polish Color Review
Oscars 2014 Beauty Trends
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...