A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,381
Currently Running With Scissors:
606 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Capture 24: Photo and Frame Swap Gallery!  (Read 11962 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ashestoashes

you'd better not mess with major tom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2006 04:59:36 AM »

Those are great taloola1 I love the frame, and the picture of the tree with the fence in the background.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists

I dig personal swaps.
PinkWinterGirl
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2006 06:55:46 AM »

thanks again pinkwintergirl!  Cheesy

No problem! I'm glad you liked them! (And glad they came out! I'm a little rusty with still photography and was getting worried...)

Sorry I haven't put pics up yet, but I've spent the past week hovering over a steenbeck. I'm dropping the film off to be developed today, though! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Faux Boheme Productions - My filmmaking portfolio

Dr. Hedd and the Grim Reaper - The production site for my junior thesis film.

Dr. Hedd and the Grim Reaper - Official blog
kategirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

queen of awkward

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2006 07:51:39 AM »

those pictures are great!

and how did I forget to post in this thread?  my mind is gone with finals, I swear.  I recieved from SParkie on Saturday.  she sent me a fabric covered frame, green fabric with red paint on top.  I post a picture when I get home tonight.  I haven't had a chance to develop the pictures yet but plan to on Thursday.  thanks, SParkie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lothruin

I eat seakittens.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2006 08:34:23 AM »

Oh, the pics area all so beautiful.  I really wish I'd done B&W too!  But like Retroeva, I have a few pictures where the color is really important, or at least pretty important.  Actually, the one in particular I'm thinking of would have looked cool in B&W too...hmm.  I hope they turn out OK.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Find craft patterns, supplies and humor at Lothruin.com!

Find me on Ravelry as Lothruin!
kiki*eks
"Alis volat propiis"

if i'm online i am procrastinating

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2006 01:40:18 PM »

Here is the lovely frame jMi made me with my favorite shot in it. The colors are perfectly me. Thank you again Jamie.

I hope this works * http://www.flickr.com/gp/62519732@N00/D3Q39D * first time using flickr... let me know if I need to change the settings. Also there are only 23 shots because flickr said I have used up my monthly lot on the 23. Huh
here is shot #24

oh I am a total ditz... I blame it on this darn cold & the meds... There was more in the package and I didn't want to open it yet till I got the photo's back since it said spoiler... I will post more in a bit The spoiler was descriptions of the photo's (sorry jMi I didn't send you one. I can describe once I see what I took) and she made me a fabulous pendent. thank you thank you  Grin  Kiss

« Last Edit: December 12, 2006 02:09:46 PM by kiki*eks » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Pink Ladies Pledge is to act cool, to look cool and to be cool, till death do us part, Think Pink!
kiki*eks
"Alis volat propiis"

if i'm online i am procrastinating

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2006 01:48:43 PM »

those are great shots pinkwintergirl/taloola i love the pigeon ones.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Pink Ladies Pledge is to act cool, to look cool and to be cool, till death do us part, Think Pink!
jMi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2006 03:19:07 PM »

Oh yay! I'm off to caption everything! Cheesy

--edit--
I can't figure out how to caption anythinggggggggggg

--edit # 2--

Until I can figure out hwo to add a comment, I'll just give a mini caption here.

The night pictures were all taken by hanging off the 9th floor of a parking garage! Smiley It was great fun, but I'm sad to see that some came out blurry. And also that my little star lense really over did it in the city scape scene I was going for! But alas, that one was supposed to be "Virginia Beach at Night" with a LITTLE twinkle Wink

Now the beach scenes are what I really need to caption because they were taken at two different beaches... some are at the Atlantic Ocean and some are the Chesapeake Bay.

There are two lighthouses pictured- one is the new Cape Henry lighthouse (the black and white one), and the other is the OLD Cape Henry Lighthouse,  built in the 1770s. It's no longer in use but can be toured. The new lighthouse is actually a working lighthouse though! Smiley

The cross was a pretty cool "memorial" I thought- it's up as a dedication to where the first Americans landed. Here's a close up I took with my digital of what it says:

I tried to get cute pictures of Nemo & Pilot (my boys), because a roll of film would not be complete without them! But they obviously did not cooperate! Sad Sorry about that!!

And... Some of my fabric stash cause it's my obsession. Wink

*Back to flickr to figure out how to comment*
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006 03:45:02 PM by jMi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://lifeadored.blogspot.com/
Getting back into crafting! Follow along with me on my blog and see what I come up with! Smiley
auntiem
« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2006 03:41:33 PM »

You can't add captions or descriptions since it isn't your account, but if you sign up for Flickr you can add comments (that is what a few of us did) as long as she allowed comments to be left - I'll go check.
Lovely photos and frame BTW!
Edit to add:
She has the defalt set so that you can't add comments if you are the general Flickr public, to fix that she'll have to go in and change the default:
http://www.flickr.com/account/prefs/photoprivacy/
If people don't want just anyone to leave comments, then you can set it so only friends can, but then you have to make each other contacts and mark them friends.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006 03:49:24 PM by auntiem » THIS ROCKS   Logged

jMi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2006 03:45:33 PM »

Oh yeah, that's what I meant Wink I'm just calling them captions but I meant comments lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://lifeadored.blogspot.com/
Getting back into crafting! Follow along with me on my blog and see what I come up with! Smiley
xfallenfatex
« Reply #69 on: December 12, 2006 05:42:55 PM »

So I went back to Walmart and they put the pictures on a CD, and it actually works!!  Tongue    Here is a link to all of her (ashestoashes) lovely pictures! I"ll update this in a few minutes with a picture of her frame and photo book!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96483651@N00/
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006 05:56:31 PM by xfallenfatex » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Royal Sunrise Pattern Part 7/8
How to Crochet a Royal Sunrise Pattern Part 5/8
How to Crochet a Royal Sunrise Pattern Part 4/8
How to Crochet a Raised Ridge Chevron Part 3/5
How to Crochet a Royal Sunrise Pattern Part 1/8
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...