A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News:  Vote for your favorite Bottle It Up project now! Smiley
Total Members: 302,526
Currently Running With Scissors:
526 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 17 - December  (Read 21822 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

roxybadoxy

Glcklich mich

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 29, 2006 11:43:31 AM »

i claim craftydeb for some socks and gloves!
3rd claim

Well here it is:
-beanies! I am in love with them I have a lot on my wists!

-a shirt, a purse, or a wallet with one of these embroidered on it!
    http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n210/andzuill/Embroidery%20Patterns/stitched-owl1.jpg

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/10687P9140126.jpg

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/10687P9150127.jpg

- Fabric! I love all kinds! I like colors that are slightly darker, but bright colors are good too! (Please nothing smaller than 1/8th of a yard)

-bag of stuff! (ribbons, ric rac, thread, buttons, fabric, felt, anything!)

-patterned origami paper!!!

-ric rac and vintage ribbons.

-an embellished hoodie! (Im a youth small or a teen small)

-embellished shoes. They can be vintage shoes you decorate or those fake vans anything! I love shoes!

Well I decided to put more themes so here you go
    -lightning bolts
    -those tattoo like birds
    -pandas
    -seahorses
    -orchids
    -argyle
    -sewing
    -lucky (everything you need for luck!)
    -clovers
    -vintage bikes

-small mirror for my purse. Someone stole the one I got! And someone on craftster made it for me too!!!

And anything on my wists! (i have a lot of things on my wists so you might want to check it first!)
    http://www.wists.com/roxybadoxy

About me: I am 16 and I live in Houston, Texas and I love it here! I love hearts, stars, skulls, clovers, anchors, tattoo birds, robots, dinosaurs, Texas, pandas, zebras(zebra print), rockets, lightning bolts, musical notes, pretty Victorian things, and basically anything! I love all colors, but my recent favorites are aqua, turquoise, grey, purple, dark purple, ruby red, emerald, teal, and black. I really like pandas and rabbits, but I think all animals/creatures are wonderful. If you want to learn more dont be afraid to ask!

THANKS TO ANYONE WHO CHOOSES ME!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please help some animals by clicking here!
OH! and there are other tabs so you can do more helpful things. YAY!!
eenodol
« Reply #161 on: December 29, 2006 11:52:56 AM »

I claim Roxybadoxy for some vintage ribbon and a beanie!  This is my first claim  Grin  I've been crazy busy all month, but now I'm done.  Time fer swappin again!  Oh, I'm in South Carolina.  Here's my list!

-anything related to Archie Comics in any way..  I am obsessed with Archie Comics!!  If you made me a Jughead amigurumi (or plushie), I would love you forever!  (Thanks for the clutch roxybadoxy!  Cheesy)

-yarn.  Any yarn!  I need yarn to live!!  Rarrrr!   

-crochet hooks larger than 6.5mm but smaller than 11.5mm.  I have a giant gap in my collection!

-earrings..  I love all earrings!  Right now I feel like I need some stud earrings.

-something girly for my Dizzee dog so everyone will stop thinking she's a boy!  She's a sweet little girl.

-a cute new apron.  preferable a full apron, to keep the splatters of my shirt too

-a fancy shmancy purse/clutch

-crochet patterns or magazines

-anything relating to Star Trek The Original Series..  I love Kirk!

-a plushie/amigurumi.  Something cute I can snuggle!

-a surprise that you think I'd like!  I love surprises!

Thanks in advance to anyone who chooses me  Grin
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006 12:03:35 PM by eenodol » THIS ROCKS   Logged

my etsy - home of the cat hat!  also dog hats, amigurumis, crochet patterns, hippie clothes, all kinds of good stuff!  check it out Smiley

My new blog.  Crochet, recipes, whatever.
Lunabella
Lunabella

oogie boogie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: December 29, 2006 07:58:38 PM »

I claim eenodol (HI!) for...
-Something Archie Comic inspired. I love them too, and would enjoy making some stuff.
-Something Star Trek-ish.
-And possibly probably most likely a surprise.

This is my first claim, first swap EVER!! I am so nervous!! Im not sure if I am doing this right, so if I am missing something please let me know.

A little about me:

A 25 year old chica from NYC. I live at home with my momma, in my room which is basically my apartment think dorm room. My boyfriend spends most of his nights with me, so with him and my tiny monster, its a full room. I dont really know what fashion style I would be considered. I can do the whole black on black with more black. Or go the whole girly route of bright colors on more bright colors. I do not like mainstream fashion; I cant handle the Brittany/Jessica/Paris style of dressing. Im more of a punky, rocky, hippy, hipster-y, green hair, tats and piercings girl who can go totally glam on a whim. So basically anything will make me happy.
LIKES: Anything silver. Greens and browns and oranges and reds. Favorite color is Fuchsia.
DISLIKES:  Gold. Dead animal products; leather, suede, furs. Wool is cool. Dont like-y the yellow.
PM for measurements.

Im not really sure how to compose a list, but here I go:

-Materials for felting. Ive been reading some things on it, and I would love to try. So some starter kit stuff. Either wet or needle.

-I would love some art to hang on my walls. They have art, but I can always fit more. And if that eventually gets full, on to my ceiling.

-A shoulder bag. Of any kind. I have a revolving supply of shoulder bags that I switch every couple of days and according to my outfit. I can always use more. A bag that I can fit a large notebook in, but smaller than something I can fit my groceries in.

-Any type of jewelry. I love trinkets I can wear. But nothing too gaudy or too childish.

-Silkscreened anything. T-shirts, bags, pants, or even just patches that I could use on other stuff.

-Anything having to do with vintage Pulp movies. Especially spanish pulp movies.

-Spider stuff. Hieroglypic stuff. Vintage tattoo stuff.

-Anything with the Little Prince. I just love him.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Little_Prince

-Talent in a box. (Just kidding if only!!)

-Book to put ATCs in. Havent made or received any, but I plan to do both a plenty.

Thanks in advance to whoever chooses me.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006 08:00:57 PM by Lunabella » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can not pause without thinking

www.wists.com/Lunabella

www.myspace.com/lunabella
xladyluckx
Hiatus over...back to crafting.

woo woo!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #163 on: December 30, 2006 09:22:50 AM »

I claim Lunabella for vintage tattoo stuff as noted on her list....Smiley
Box o' vintage tattoo related things coming up!!!

My list - in no particular order!

Make me something.......

- amigurimi that is cute or halloween or punky inspired....ROBOT, SKULL, PIRATE, etc.

- tea towels with retro/vintage looking designs embroidered on them

- halloween halloween halloween.....i collect vintage stuff or vintage looking stuff. the older looking the better! paper mache pumpkins are so adorable!

- punk rock/funky glass necklace, beaded, something COOL to wear around my neck. I like SILVER......

- something/anything with old school tattoo flash sewn (embroidered or appliqued) on it..tee shirt, handbag, etc.

-sweatshirt with sailor jerry type tattoo designs embroidered/stenciled on it (mens large/womens xl/xxl)

- day of the dead catrina sculpture

- collage shrine using found objects (halloween, weird, scary,funky,whatever)

- day of the dead shrine

- day of the dead anything - I have a curio cabinet with my collection and a lot of it is homemade items from my craftster  friends!

- weird, funky,scary art doll

- vintage halloween shrine

- size medium knitted dog sweater with skull and crossbones knitted into it ( i saw it somewhere on craftster and am amazed at the idea of this and could NEVER make it if i tried - I tried to find the post again and it is nowere to be found!!! Uggh!) I LOVE DULCINEA!!! THANK YOU! FREDDIE LOVES IT!!!

- funky found object sculpture

- embroidered gloves for winter with "love/hate" on the knuckles Who rocks? Miss Mermaid Strikes Back ROCKS! THANK YOU!

- primitive halloween dolls

- anything religious related....my dining room looks like a church. I collect prints, statues, plates, light up statues, candle holders etc.

supplies, kits, items of necessity:

- primitive doll making patterns (the dolls are coffee dyed and made to look old - yes, my latest obsession!)

- wooden candlestick holders. they can be plain as day or painted already..i need a bunch of them for some projects. CRAFTYDEB sent me some and i am using them already! I LOVE THEM!

-old/vintage game pieces,bingo cards, dice etc. (no puzzles) -i now think i finally have enough to play with!

-plastic gumball prizes (plastic charms/buttons)

- found objects (little do dads to put into shrines and found object collages)

-milagros in silver...i am almost out....a trip to mexico in the works? hee hee

- funky rubber stamps

-vintage typewriter keys - the old glass covered ones!! (if you have an old typewriter lying around, I would love you forever!)

- alexander henry tattoo design fabric (i am obsessed with this design way too much!)

- alexander henry LOTERIA fabric, and color and amount of yardage......oh my, i love AH Fabrics!!

- monopoly fabric

- styrofoam balls, cones, anything styrofoam

- fabric with cool robots or spaceships on it (getting harder and harder to find)

-sugar skull molds - any size or type! **** i'd love to try making them this winter!**** Happy Brithday to me from the boyfriend!!! woo!

WIST WIST WIST!! - www.wists.com/xladyluckx

About me......
I am 31, live in Massachusetts, travel a lot for work around the world (it is fun, but gets a little lonely in certain parts of the country where i don't know anyone), and i have 3 little doggies that i adore more than life itself. I love tattoos, mexicana, low brow art, vegas style stuff ( i collect anthing dice and playing card related). I volunteer for a small dog rescue which has been an amazing experience, so for those with doggies, you are instantly my friend.  I manage bands on the side, mostly metal and screamo type stuff which is totally fun. I like the heavier side of music but am known to listen to a lot of other types due to being bombarded by bands all the time. I work for an artist who is on the opposite side of the spectrum in terms of style that I like, but he has given me 13 years of opportunities and happiness for the most part so I am grateful no matter what people say about him......
Other than that I just try to enjoy making crafts, especially new challenges and have fun creating! I have met so many wonderful people swapping and that for me is the best part at the end of the day. Due to the travel I have been able to meet a couple of the girls in person which is totally awesome! Thanks for looking at my list and feel free to ask any questions! Rock on!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006 09:32:16 AM by xladyluckx » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gala_apples
« Reply #164 on: December 30, 2006 01:51:16 PM »

I claim xladyluckx for rubber stamps and styrofoam! This is my first wish, 0 sent 0 received.

I live in Manitoba (Canada).

Supplies:
-DMC embroidery floss, any colour, and I always need black and white.
-Freezer paper, I can't get it where I live and I'd like to see what all the fuss is about.
-Beads or anything hideous you find in a thrift store that I can dismantle for beads.

Crafts:
-Anything having to do with the shrines in my room: Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, the elements (fire water earth air) Cancer astrological sign, Marilyn Manson.
-An apple amigurumi, I've been known as Gala for years now, it feels more like me then my real name. I'd like a token of who I really am.
-Twin sized duvet cover in any style, with any fabric.
-Necklace with a large(ish) focal peice.
-Gloves like these: http://www.knitty.com/issuesummer06/PATTknucks.html  that say Don't Pnic (yay hitchhikers guide) in whatever colour yarn you have.
-Any sort of bracelets, I have OCD and cannot leave the house without something on my wrists
-Anything gay pride gay rights related.

Notes about me:
I'm 18 and studying to become a Early Childhood Educator, and thusly am poor and live in my parent's house. My goal is to make my room as colourful as possible, as every other room in the house is painted white. My room is navy blue, light blue and magenta at the moment. I like every colour except white, and every pattern except flowers. (the white wallpaper has beige flowers). I have no female friends and don't appreciate classic female accessories like hair stuff and purses and shoes. I'm a sci-fi junkie and love to get into debates with anyone that wants to talk, especially about dystopias. Themes I like are aliens, robots, elephants, anything that comes in 3's or 8's.

Thanks in advance for picking me, and pm if you have any questions about something you might want to make.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
myloveasdeep
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #165 on: December 30, 2006 03:03:02 PM »

Oh gosh--I was just wanting to make an apple amigurumi today--I will claim you, gala_apples!

I'm Shannon, I'm in NY, and this is my third claim, zero received, one in transit.

Supplies:

-I'm always looking for wool sweaters to unravel or shrink for felt.

-Any kind of yarn except the fluffy acrylic sort in: green, red, brown or black.

--I'd like any sort of tweed fabric you have.

Crafts:

-Any kind of fake pearl jewelry that looks sort of vintage, in a naughty 1950's secretary sort of way. I'm especially looking for earrings something like this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=611170
Except that I want the pearl to be round and a bit bigger than that. Just a big pearl hanging on a chain. I saw a girl wearing them at school but haven't been able to find them in stores.

-The faux leopard stole from Leah's book!!!!!
See: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=124080.msg1198171#msg1198171

- Homemade soap. Soap soap soap.And candles! I'm almost out of my stash from the last round of swapping and I can't go back to store-bought! Scents: Coffee, patchouli, sandalwood, lavender, peppermint, grapefruit, ginger,basil...earthy and herbal scents, you get the idea. If you had a mold shaped like a sheep and I got a sheep soap, I would probably be happy for the rest of my life.Or an owl!

-A kitty pi, or other nifty kittycat bed. A crinkle bag would be neat too!

Shirts: Size medium girly, preferably:

-The "Hey good lookin', whatcha got cooking?" shirt on my wists. Highschoolcrafter made it.

- This shirt. Oh Please. http://threadless.com/product/623/Haikus_are_easy_but

-A t-shirt that says "Metaphors be with you" in a Star Wars sort of font. Get it? Hee hee!

- I love mobiles and magnets.

-A found-object windchime

-Dress-the-person magnets (1900-1950 style)

Themes to give you ideas:

-I LOVE 1950's advertisements. Especially like this: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/16139fella.jpg

-Vintage recipe cards
-Sheep
-Catholic art (or Blessed Virgin of Guadalupe)
-Hindu art
-Vegetables
-Anne Taintor-style things--art? t-shirt? bag?
-Birds
-The Mafia of the movies, especially Vito Corleone, fedoras and revolvers.

These are my top picks, but you can have a look in my wists for ideas too! Not the amigurumi though--that's just for my own inspiration.

www.wists.com/myloveasdeep

I'm 22, in my last year of college, I'll graduate in May with a degree in English Adolescence Education; I'm student teaching at a Catholic middle school in the spring and I can't wait! I live alone with a giant orange cat named Bowie. I love cooking, knitting, crocheting,reading, writing and making monsters out of wool felt. My favorite colors are red, green, brown, yellow and orange. My favorite music is 1930's blues, circa Big Mama Thornton and Lightning Hopkins. I love kawaii and everything of the 1900-1950 style..

Things I Cannot Stand Under Any Circumstances: Puffy Fabric Paint and Bad Spelling.

Thanks so much for crafting for me!!!  
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011 11:10:08 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/myloveasdeep/

Her dirty paws and furry coat,
She ran down the forest slope.
The forest of talking trees,
They used to sing about the birds and the bees.
The bees had declared a war,
The sky wasn't big enough for them all.
meganxelizabeth
« Reply #166 on: December 30, 2006 04:57:32 PM »

I claim myloveasdeep for the haiku shirt :] I've been wanting to make it forever but just have been lazy.. So now I will be able to have inspiration to make myself one, as well!

This is my second claim, with one received.

I love to write.. I'm pretty much obsessed with anything like "world travel" themed. Anything about/including Europe has always fascinated me, and i'm finally able to say that I will be going there during March of 2007, which means that i'll complete two of my top life goals: Visit Europe, and see the Eiffel Tower in person! I don't really have a "style", and you will never see me without my mp3 player. No disney/cartoon characters, please. I love polka dots, stripes and stars. I lovelovelove stenciled shirts. Thank you to anyone who picks me, and happy crafting!
Anywho, this is too long so here is my list of wishes!

In no particular order..

1.a wallet
   the more slots for cards, the better!
   I <3 the pocket wallets, but it doesn't have to be one

2.a purse

3.anything crafted for my car.
   (cd holders, a little thing to hold my mp3 player so it won't slide around the car whenever I have it hooked to the radio, etc)

4.shrinky dink stuff (with instructions, maybe?)

5.jewelry - necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. i <3 earrings.. but no gold, please. everytime i use like the gold backings, my ear gets really irritated

6.a homemade [lined] journal! Mlsocci74 made me one [thank you!!], but i'm always needing more

7.Screen printed/stenciled shirt
  --ANYTHING to do with world travel/Europe/Austrailia/Antarctica
  --I love the Pirates of the Caribbean, so maybe a shirt of a funny quote from one of the movies with a picture to go along[or not!]? I can pm you my favorite lines if needed!

8.wall art (i'm trying to go with like European landmarks and things, you know? I don't need anything else with the Eiffel Tower though, no matter how much I love it Tongue)

9.fingerless gloves [not really long.. just like a little past the wrist, maybe?]

10.PJ pants! any cute little fabric.. drawstring/elastic, either is great :]

11.a bookbinding kit? i want to learn how to do it so bad.. but so far, i'm not that great at it.

12.felt! any kinds.. solids, patterns, etc

13.reversible fabric/ribbon belts (medium/large) [i'll pm you measurement!]

14.hair accessories (i love bobby pins, but I don't like the plain-ness of them)

15.a ds lite cozy/holder [maybe with little slots to put games in as well?

16. fabric -- Do you have an overgrown stash and want to get rid of some? i'm your person to come to! :] i'm just getting out started, so even if it's not the best fabric, that's okay! I'm actually using old bedsheets that were never used to practice some things!

17. Magic yarn ball

18. Note cards.. I'm always needing more of these and i've seen the work of others on here.. amazing!

19. Home-made candles
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006 07:37:57 AM by meganxelizabeth » THIS ROCKS   Logged
meganxelizabeth
« Reply #167 on: December 31, 2006 07:35:48 AM »

Yikes! I'm majorly stalling the thread right now. Sad I've added a few more things, and will continue to every time I think of something!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gavagai
« Reply #168 on: December 31, 2006 07:44:49 AM »

I would love to claim you, but unfortunately none of my three packages seems to have been received yet. I think that's what you get for sending internationally over Christmas...  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
kitty1256
« Reply #169 on: December 31, 2006 12:24:21 PM »

I am claiming meganxelizabeth for some wrist warmers (not on her list, but I PMed her, and she said it would be cool).  This is my second claim, one in transit, zero recieved. 

Anything inspired by my wist
http://www.wists.com/kitty1256

A magic yarn ball!  I really want one, and I am doing round 3 of the swap, but if someone wants to make me one ahead of time... Wink

Yarn like this:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=72581.0

Any hand-spun yarn

Any hand-died yarn

Any knitting supplies (needles, left-over yarn that you might have, stitch markers, stitch holders, etc)

Any sort of DIY-kit, especially for bath bombs, soaps, lotions, lip balm, reisin (sp?), but really anything...I pretty much only know how to knit and sew.

Anything having to do with "The Wizard of Oz" (my favorite movie)

A college care package with food (ramen noodles, kool aid, rice-a-roni, snacks, tea, coffee, etc).

Anything with Western Michigan University on it (my school)

Any craft supplies that you are dying to get rid of...thread, zippers, ribbon, yarn, needles, fabric, whatever!

Felt Monster(s)

I badly need a clock in my apartment

I would love a crochet scarf or hat since I don't know how to crochet...or a knit scarf or hat or mittens would be cool too. Thanks, dontlookback!! (Though if anyone wants to make me another scarf or hat, that would be awesome too!)

Your old issues of crafting magazines that are just sitting around

I would also really love to try some new teas...I mostly only drink...lipton...cause I am poor. Haha!

A Surprise

Any original artwork or photography to hang on my walls in my apartmenr (I have white blank walls...boring!)

A tote bag to carry my knitting in

A new pillowcase, maybe with some cool quote embroydered on the hem or a quilted pillowcase, or even one made of cool fabric

Most of the things I like are on my wist...so check that out.  Smiley

Thanks in advance to anyone who chooses me!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006 05:48:08 PM by kitty1256 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Marianna Hewitt: The Best Way to Remove Stuck on Eye Makeup
Megan Moore: Empties Challenge
Mallory Cornelison: Empties Challenge
Birchbox May 2014 Sneak Peek
5 Things to Try This May 2014
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Mashed Chickpea Salad Sammy
@Home This Weekend: Coffee Mug Cozy
March 25, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...