A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 298,245
Currently Running With Scissors:
816 Guests and 36 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Swap Round 6! (sign ups CLOSED send=12/19)  (Read 26966 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« on: November 27, 2006 03:47:10 PM »

Swap name: Sweat shoppe swap round 6
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: javastain and devilninny
javastain= partner matching/top pick lists and following sent items
devilninny= swapper approval and received item check off
both=feedback comments and P's and Q's Smiley

Sign-up date range: 11/27-12/08
Date to send item by: 12/19

Details of swap:
~you will make 5 like items and send to different people
~your items will be a good representation of your best work, and of a medium size

[deleted sign up questionairre to make room for list]

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:

~PURPLE status= feedback given!

javastain~stars; desidou,devilniny,glittergirl94, Sparkie,atsuko
javastain~scarves; atsuko, dearjoan, serialcrafter, Sparkie, sewknitter,
alwaysinmyroom~gingerbread ornaments; javastain, cyndiq, desidou, glittergirl94, Sparkie,
alwaysinmyroom~wallets or book jewelry; atsuko, dearjoan, igobylorib, serialcrafter, muria
atsuko~turquoise necklace; alwaysinmyroom, dearjoan, devilninny, igobylorib, sewknitter
atsuko~happy hairpins; chimerix, cyndiq, SParkie, stacysews, muria
chelleyf~bead ornaments; desidou, devilninny, glittergirl94, mub, SParkie,
chimerix~sweater savers; cyndiq, desidou, devilninny, MissNewEngland, SParkie
cyndiq~glass slide pendants; javastain, dearjoan, igobylorib, devilninny, serialcrafter
cyndiq~machine embroidered decorations; alwaysinmyroom, dearjoan, riario, sewknitter, stacysews
dearjoan~pompom reindeer barrettes; atsuko, cyndiq, serialcrafter, Chelleyf, glittergirl94
dearjoan~fleece holiday scarves; Chelleyf, glittergirl94, mub, riario, stacysews,
desidou~travel wallet; riario, mub, igobylorib, dearjoan, alwaysinmyroom
desidou~hair towel wrap; alwaysinmyroom, chimerix, javastain, devilninny, mub,
devilninny~snowflake cards embossed; starpiste, sewknitter, desidou, serialcrafter, javastain,
devilninny~magnetic bookmarks; cyndiq, glittergirl94, mub, serialcrafter, muria,
glittergirl94~thank you cards; javastain, alwaysinmyroom, atsuko, cyndiq, dearjoan, desidou, igobylorib, MissNewEngland, mub, starpiste,
igobylorib~felt pouch with surprise inside; starpiste, Sparkie, dearjoan, alwaysinmyroom, atsuko,
MissNewEngland~poly clay buttons; javastain, chimerix, mub, stacysews,serialcrafter
mub~tissue holders; starpiste, riario, serialcrafter, glittergirl94, devilninny, desidou, cyndiq, atsuko, alwaysinmyroom, Chelleyf   
riario~felt animal ornaments; Sparkie, chimerix, alwaysinmyroom, devilninny, javastain
serialcrafter~holiday gift bags; mub, Sparkie, MissNewEngland, atsuko, muria
serialcrafter~set of felt hairclips; javastain, alwaysinmyroom, Chelleyf, dearjoan, atsuko
sewknitter~your choice of the following; atsuko, Chelleyf, dearjoan, glittergirl94, Sparkie,
SParkie~winter scene necklaces; riario, starpiste, muria, sewknitter, serailcrafter, MissNewEngland, glittergirl94, cyndiq, mub, stacysews
stacysews~pincushions; MissnewEngland, mub, devilninny, desidou, javastain
starpiste~poppyseed soap; devilninny, cyndiq, desidou, chimerix, alwaysinmyroom,
muria~beaded barrettes; serialcrafter, desidou, cyndiq, glittergirl94, javastain

Are you ready!?! Round 6 will be lightning fast! We are going to squeeze one more swap in here before the end of the year... can you do it!?! In traditional sweat shoppe style, we will be crafting a set of 5 items, which will be a medium size (with a retail value of between $7-$10) and sent off to 5 different people. Here are a few of the previous rounds and galleries; the original discussion/idea thread http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=84367.0 , last round, which was a little different than the 'classic' sweat shoppe swap http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=126087.0 , gallery for round 5;  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=132411.0 round 4 was 'themed' http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=118083.0  , gallery for round 4; http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=123012.0
Go ask questions in the discussion thread, don't be shy! You can run your ideas by us over there and show us your prototypes, we love to help you decide to join the mayhem!!!
Commonly asked questions;
Who am I crafting for? You will be crafting, one item (or a set) for 5 different people
What am I getting in return? You will receive 5 items, everyone gets to send the organizer a 'wish list' of items they would like to have. There are no guarantees, BUT you will get at least 2 items you wish for! The other items will be randomly selected.
So, is this like a sampler swap? YES! you got it!
Do all my crochet hats have to be the same color? NO, you do not have to make the exact same item for all 5 items, BUT they need to be one type of item, like 'crocheted hat'.
What if I make little things? You may make a set of things, like gift tags, or greeting cards. Place as many in as set as you think fulfill the item requirements!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007 03:28:51 PM by javastain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
gavagai
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006 03:49:36 PM »

Will the swappers be matched randomly or do they get to wish who to receive from?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
javastain

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006 03:55:44 PM »

gava! Are you excited?!  Smiley I am going to type up a little explaination now! Sorry, I just wanted to get the post started!!! BUT yes, it will be a random matching with a wish list (like the other rounds!)...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
gavagai
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006 03:58:54 PM »

Oh, sorry!  Grin Yes, I guess I am a bit excited.  Grin But I can't join yet anyway, since I am in five other swaps.   Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
domUNIQUE
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006 04:23:08 PM »

oooh i really REALLY want to join but the christmas crafting...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out what's on my needles at www.beingdomUnique.wordpress.com

And what's off of them at www.designedbydomUnique.etsy.com
GatorWrangler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006 04:31:34 PM »

This is what I will be offering. I hope people like them. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
gavagai
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006 04:55:29 PM »

Are they inkjet printed shrinky dinks?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GatorWrangler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006 04:56:13 PM »

Are they inkjet printed shrinky dinks?

yes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
gavagai
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2006 05:00:17 PM »

Nice! I like!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

glittergirl94
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2006 06:18:09 PM »

I need idea's before I can sign up!!!  Help me!!!  What do you want to see swappers???
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sweet As Sugar Cookie Cutouts Recipe
Festive Eggnog Cookies Recipe
Kicked-Up Holiday Sugar Cookies Recipe
Bunny Cake Recipe for Easter
How to Bake Brownies with a Bite
Latest Blog Articles
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner
Tute Tuesday: Upcycled Car Trash Bag with Liner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...