A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,023
Currently Running With Scissors:
334 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap Gallery!!!  (Read 47030 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SewingLori
« Reply #410 on: December 27, 2006 02:56:09 PM »

ooooooh! It is beautiful. I think I MUST have it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

moazogotl
« Reply #411 on: December 27, 2006 05:18:42 PM »

I want to say a huge THANK YOU to polkadotcupcake!  I had a great time opening all the things she sent and I love them all!  My absolute favorites are a pair of the most adorable flannel pj's and a set of gorgeous bags--I've been wearing the pjs and carrying the bags around ever since I opened 'em!  There was all sorts of other amazing stuff too--beautiful beaded jewelry, lots of craft supplies, goodies (hee hee)... 

Unfortunately we had a mixup with the picture situation--I wasn't able to post 'em from my parents' house and am leaving for India in a couple hours so can't do it now--but there will be pictures as soon as I get back!!  I feel bad that you can't all admire polkadotcupcake's work right this minute....so sorry, Kristi!  I love everything to bits and will try to post pictures worthy of it all as soon as I can!

Um, that is...Pictures of everything except the goodies....they are long gone. Smiley Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chrispykreme
« Reply #412 on: December 27, 2006 07:24:52 PM »

okay, I was off the grid a few days while I was with my family for Christmas. No internet whatsoever...but leads to good family time  Wink

Day 3: 3 awesome headbands

Day 2: Two pairs of rocking earring. I wore the snowflakes on Christmas eve.

Day 1: The most wonderful Amelie t-shirt. Bluesparkie must had done some craftster stalking because that was one of the things I wanted back when I did an unconditional swap like a year ago. I was super excited.

Thanks to Bluesparkie who made Christmas so much fun for me this year. We had a lot of things happen right before the holidays that were a bummer and all her little presents really put a smile on my face. I can only hope the stuff that I sent her was half as fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
shewilldieyoung.
« Reply #413 on: December 27, 2006 07:38:50 PM »

Hey all.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas or Kwanzaa or Hanukkah or whatever winter holiday that you celebrate.  Smiley

Do me a favor and check your profile to see if you have positive feedback? If you dont and you think you should (all of your days have been received by your partner) then please pm me and I'll get you your feedback ASAP!

Thanks!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.wists.com/shewilldieyoung

I will be out of state until February. I may be able to check emails periodically so if you need me, it would be more timely to email me. Thanks. ANY OWED SWAP PACKAGES WILL GO OUT BEFORE I LEAVE.
lilgothkatt
« Reply #414 on: December 27, 2006 09:32:05 PM »

If we were angels for this swap will that be noted in feedback as well?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

preg_replace('/(.{19})/', '$1 ', 'www.Ibreedsockmonkeys.etsy.com')

www.wists.com/lilgothkatt

I have a bunch of vintage linens for trade. Looking for neat halloween fabrics, day of the dead stuff, star wars stuff.
EvilRachel
« Reply #415 on: December 27, 2006 10:52:22 PM »

I still haven't opened my day one, as due to some pre-holiday madness I forgot to mail liebschien's day one package until about 4 days before Christmas...  Undecided

So, I decided it would be fair for me to wait to open mine until she can open hers.

It's sitting on my table, taunting me.  But that's what I get for being a jerk.   Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged
liebschien

"Do or do not - there is no try." - Yoda

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #416 on: December 27, 2006 11:01:04 PM »

Heeyyy, you're not a jerk! Stuff happens sometimes. I think you should open it!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #417 on: December 28, 2006 12:09:25 AM »

Normally it will be noted if you've angeled, yes. If it's not mentioned in your feedback, just poke shewilldieyoung. and ask her to add it. Also, if you're not already a Friend Of Craftster, being an angel should give you that status. If that isn't added to your profile (uhm, rather...it says right under your SN in your posts), wait a few days and then ask the organizer about it, to have it straightened out Smiley
Hope that answered your question, lilgothkatt Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
shewilldieyoung.
« Reply #418 on: December 28, 2006 05:18:07 PM »

If we were angels for this swap will that be noted in feedback as well?

Yep! Of course! Check your feedback now!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.wists.com/shewilldieyoung

I will be out of state until February. I may be able to check emails periodically so if you need me, it would be more timely to email me. Thanks. ANY OWED SWAP PACKAGES WILL GO OUT BEFORE I LEAVE.
lamamarco
Lauren :)

sewing IS love.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #419 on: December 28, 2006 05:54:16 PM »

Forgive me for taking so long to catch up on the last three days of this swap, the holidays are hectic. Smiley

Anyway here is what Betzi sent me!

Day Three: Beaded snowflakes

Day Two: Earrings

Day One:

Here is what I sent her!

Day Two: Headbands

Day One: Teapot + Teacup shirt

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
SAM3- London Street Art Billboard for Nakba60.org.uk
Cloned Animals -WSYK #26
How to Make Wire Armatures for Stop Motion
How to Make Computer Animations
How to do Heat Embossing
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes
Meatless Monday: No Meat Lasagna

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...