A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 302,582
Currently Running With Scissors:
532 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap Gallery!!!  (Read 45454 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

wax51
« Reply #390 on: December 25, 2006 06:00:51 PM »

Well....
Merry Christmas Everyone!! Its officially over.. Tongue what a fantastic
swap this has been....now we just need to get ready for the new year

This is the wonderful stuff I got for day 1
1st its in an awesome Mary Engelbreit tin
A scarf inspired from my wist
The bestest ever beanie hat with skully guys.
The also is a funny lil magnet that says cowgirls only longhorns by invitation...its too funny.

Shewilldieyoung, thank you for this wonderful swap!!
Tenrec, I couldn't of asked for a better partner!!
And everyone else....your ideas and creations have been inspiring

Now seems like a good time to start the budget for next years round
 Shocked
We wish you a merry christmas.....we wish you a merry christmas....

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/wax51

I am totally after a Ying/Yang made of  Fire vs Ice
Wanna draw/paint/sketch me one?
SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #391 on: December 25, 2006 07:22:20 PM »

naelany - those princess kitties are adorable!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
emiko

glass eyes make me excited in bad ways

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: December 25, 2006 07:57:27 PM »

Alrighty, here's my update XD

Day 6

Two bracelets + three strands each = 6! Yay math!

Day 5

Probably my favorite day! A tea ball and samples of five teas! Oh, I was so thrilled to open this one, I used to have a tea ball just like this but one of my old roomates stole it when they moved... But now I have another!

Day 4

4 perler bead coasters with skulls and Mario mushrooms! What's funny is I made my partner coasters for day 4 as well~

Day 3

Gelly Roll pens <33333333 I love these kind of pens so much, I have a special pencil box just for my Sakura/Gelly Roll pens  Lips sealed

Day 2
No image yet, but I recieved two hand painted shirts- A black one with white wings painted on the back, and a red one that... I haven't figured out yet  Huh Does it say love, devilninny? I think it does, but I'm not quite sure XD

DAY ONE
devilninny pm'd me to tell me that my day one didn't come out as cool as she had planned, but I love it  Kiss She made a shrine?/box about Capricorn, my zodiac, and an awesome Capricorn polymer sculpture!

One of his horns broke in transit, but once I find some glue he'll be fixed up in a jiffy Wink

THANK YOU SO MUCH devilninny!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-a bit broken right now. taking a 'break' (har har har) from crafting for a bit.
lilgothkatt
« Reply #393 on: December 25, 2006 09:53:32 PM »

The days seem to have just flown by!

DAY ONE! from me to gumshoegal:

A handpainted owlie hoodie. Which reads "what a hoot" ah ha ha, I'm so clever. Cheesy

And from the lovely and talented gumshoegal to me:

A lovely sampler which wishes me a merry christmas. I know she orked very hard on this and it shows. It's really lovely and the photos don't do it justice. I believe there was some fiasco with the making of this, but you'll have to let her tell it. I always mess up other peoples stories.

Merry christmas and a happy yule, y'all
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.Ibreedsockmonke ys.etsy.com

www.wists.com/lilgothkatt

I have a bunch of vintage linens for trade. Looking for neat halloween fabrics, day of the dead stuff, star wars stuff.
naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #394 on: December 26, 2006 07:33:42 AM »

naelany - those princess kitties are adorable!!

aren't they? I squeeled when I saw them...good thing I was home alone lol, or I'd have gotten one of "those" looks from my hubby Wink

And yes, we need to start budgeting for next year's round! Smiley

Oh my...that sampler is beautiful
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
devilninny

isnt he adorable?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #395 on: December 26, 2006 04:44:38 PM »

i have soooooooo many pictures to take tomorrow to update!  but im home with a new digital camera, so just you wait!

emiko - the shirt says love, but then in a mirror it says hate!  i am sorry i didnt explain it i was in a hurry to get the package out to you!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewPixie
FOC Bandit #12

View Profile WWW
« Reply #396 on: December 26, 2006 06:42:55 PM »

Here I am! I finally have photos of days 11 & 12 from the wonderful naelany.   Grin

Day 11....a cool recycle craft book and little wooden hearts and half pots. The dog must reall like these as this was one of the things he got into.

And for Day 12...a lovely lovely lap blanket/wrap that looks wonderful in the living room and is so soft and warrm.

I can't thank you enough naelany! I am really happy that the pj pants fit. Spunky princess kitties in purple just seemed perfect. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

.:See profile for blog & Flickr info!:.
Oops Creations
« Reply #397 on: December 27, 2006 07:06:45 AM »

wow-- great stuff.

I'm a little behind on posting I thought I would of had time during the holidays to use the family computer-- but d'oh my parents still run dial-up.  Who still has a modem?!?! (apologies to people that still do-- I applaud your patience, especially since this is so IMAGE HEAVY)

Anyways ITEMS I SENT to CAPITANJEN. Posted  days 12-8.  Heres 7, 6 and 5

Day 7: 7 fabric folded flowers "kanzashi style" <---- These were so much fun to learn how to do

Day 6: Old pictures of New York decopogage onto canvas with clips for hanging.  ms. I'm on the West Coast need a little East Coast flavor. represent. 

Day 5: with a little bit of tricky math I determined that 20 pieces of unique paper and other mixed media is really FIVE groups of four-- I sent this along for day 5.  For use in creating journals-- Enjoy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Finally on the Wist Bandwagon:  http://wists.com/OopsCreations

I have loads of good quality CIGAR BOXES available for trade.  Great for purses, shrines, jewelry boxes.  PM for Pics.

Fill a Box is Back
Oops Creations
« Reply #398 on: December 27, 2006 07:12:30 AM »

okay me again.  continuing to play catch-up-- here's day 4-2 that I sent CAPITANJEN.

This is one of my favorite day because of the terrible pun!

Day 4: A FOUR-EST (forest) of Felt Trees. With matching stocking (which was store-bought and inspired all the trees.  I wasn't ambitious enough to make the stocking AND the trees

DAY 3:  A Hat a scarf and another HAT.  Crocheted wool hat and scarf set. the other scarf is polar fleece with cotton applique accents

DAY 2: I've determined that there are TWO kinds of people in this world coffee people and tea people so I figured that my swap partner had to be one of them.  I've sent over a personalized tea cup and saucer and tea.  For the coffee side I've sent over some Starbucks new england blend with travel coffee mug with knitted cozy.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have loads of good quality CIGAR BOXES available for trade.  Great for purses, shrines, jewelry boxes.  PM for Pics.

Fill a Box is Back
Oops Creations
« Reply #399 on: December 27, 2006 07:16:47 AM »

woot I am so dominating page 42 of this post.  hehe.

Okay last one for a bit until I post the assorted days I just recvd from CAPITANJEN.

Here's the last thing I sent her and my most favorite thing.  It was such a great learning process to make it as I hadn't attempted sewing any bags yet.

DAY 1:  Vintage Fabric Totebag.  I found this great very retro groovy fabric in the colors my swap partner likes and new that this is what it needed to be.  I lined with a brushed cotton and tucked in a great lime green leather pocket panel.   Oohhh I made pockets hurray Smiley

Now off to open the days I recvd.  Sadly I was traveling before the pkgs reached me so i have some catching up to do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fill a Box is Back
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Spot Fake Hugo Boss Clothes
How to Spot a Fake Burberry Scarf
Jessica Biel Goes for White Again at the Total Recall NYC Premiere
The Flare Trend Is Back
White Blazers Are the New Little Black Dress
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...