A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 296,664
Currently Running With Scissors:
644 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap Gallery!!!  (Read 45722 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

devilninny

isnt he adorable?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #350 on: December 22, 2006 07:54:40 PM »

those cards are  Shocked!  wowie!

ok update from me!

day 7 (i wore one today and it broke at work.   Sad  i think i can fix it and if not, i can use the awesome beads).  this is my favorite day so far!!!

i lost my day 6 picture so stay tuned...

day 5 - these will be tied to gifts!  what a cute idea!

day 4 - also missing (probably with day 6)

and day 7 from groschveux!  fat quarters!  my favorites are in the front!!!  yes owls and turtles, and stars!  this is great because my fabric stash was getting sad, but i use small pieces so fat quarters are PERFECT!  thank you so much, angel!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

EvilRachel
« Reply #351 on: December 23, 2006 12:43:19 AM »

On the 3rd day of Christmas, liebschien sent me:

3 gorgeous hair accessories!

The hair comb is really cool, it's crocheted, and the headband has an elastic in it which is so clever!  But I especially LOVE the chopsticks.  I wear my hair up with sticks a lot.  Although none as pretty as these!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #352 on: December 23, 2006 08:47:53 AM »

today I didn't get anything...but my cats sure did! Smiley Smiley
They received a string toy that Sewpixie's cats make. As well as two different treats. Here's what the note said:

Pixel and Koko (sorry, can't read the full name  Undecided) sent Temptations in a swap & swear by them! They chose chicken & beef since they know some fish flavors don't agree with Pippin & Arwen too well. They also say the dairy flavor is a good desert treat, but weren't sure if they (Pippin & Arwen) were into dairy.
They also chose to make a string stick, since it is their favorite game Smiley

They love it. All of it. This is the first treat they actually like and eat, I couldn't believe my eyes. Everything I've ever bought has been snubbed lol. But these they got greedy for. And the string stick, oh my gosh! My little Arwen gets into "verocious hunter- mode" with it, it's so cute. I have got pictures, but no time right now to edit them and post them, as I'm about to head out the door. I know I still owe from yesterday, too. I promise to post them later today Smiley

Thanks, Sewpixie! My kitties love you and your kitties!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
Nutella

In a free knitting pattern kind of way.

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: December 23, 2006 09:21:24 AM »

Is it day 3 already?! Oh my goodness, tomorrow is Christmas Eve! I have some cookies to bake...

For the Third Day of Craftster-mas I sent to shewilldieyoung three bracelets a'beaded:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wisty bandwagon: http://wists.com/?q=nutellanutterson

I'm walking and raising funds in support of AIDS Project Los Angeles: http://aidswalklosangeles2007.kintera.org/kejreeves
Aisha
« Reply #354 on: December 23, 2006 10:17:38 AM »

the bracelets are beautiful I especially like the first 2
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SewPixie
FOC Bandit #12

View Profile WWW
« Reply #355 on: December 23, 2006 11:02:48 AM »

I am finally here to catch up on pictures! So happy the kitties liked the treats Naelany. I could never get KoKo to eat treats either until those Temptations ones. I will have to go back and look but I think it was catpants that sent them.

I do believe I left off with Day 7. So here is Day 8 which I mentioned was yummy goodies. Smiley The chocolate grahm is the best cocoa ever!! We just had some of the Rocky Road furge and it is delicious! Sadly my dog must have took the chai packet since I can't find it and the counter was a mess when we got home this morning. Grr that dog. Santa is NOT visiting him this year, he has been so bad.  Angry Perhaps once We can get more than two rooms in the house clean at once we can stop him from getting into things.

For Day 9, she sent sent these adorable ornaments. Awww so cute!

And this morning for Day 10 I opened a kitty calendar, wine glass charms (the green beads are awesome!) and a Mikey snowglobe (which is cool since I don't get snow here  Grin)

Thank you thank you thank you!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

.:See profile for blog & Flickr info!:.
boywonder

Oh I've got all the courage, I'll ever need.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #356 on: December 23, 2006 11:17:22 AM »

I can't believe tomorrow is already christmas eve! It seems like yesterday that i was picking up my parcels from Yamwam. I've been so busy with work, shopping, crafting, and all the things in between that I haven't had much time to post what I've received from yamwam...here's a recap

7 assorted pins

6 Relaxing things (an eye mask, rice bag, tea, mug, puzzle and organizing book)

5 t-shirts, which I love! (bike, "let it die", captain planet, super grover, and corner gas)

4  leaf tea towels

3 lightswitch covers (over the hedge, foster's home for imaginary friends, and the mad tea party)

Thanks for everything Yamwam!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
firebird1919
« Reply #357 on: December 23, 2006 12:47:21 PM »

Naelany, you have a cat named Arwen? So do I!!! Tee hee Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lady4feet
« Reply #358 on: December 23, 2006 02:13:09 PM »

Day 3 was a random day. sevsonlygirl sent a cute skull shirt.

A throw pillow that will look very nice in our living room. The photo doesn't show you the true color at all. AND my very own nest necklace! Isn't it cute?!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewPixie
FOC Bandit #12

View Profile WWW
« Reply #359 on: December 23, 2006 02:29:57 PM »

So I was about to type an apology to my dog since I did find the chai mix (he did get it out but didn't eat it), but then DH announced that our Foreman Grill was on the floor - meaning that the dog pulled it off the counter! I guess if it is broke then I can get the new Grilleration or whatever it is. Tongue

boywonder I love the green bike shirt!                   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

.:See profile for blog & Flickr info!:.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Recycle an Old Door Into a Blackboard
How to Recycle Old Chopsticks Into Ornamental Coasters
How to Make an Inside Out Pillow Case
How to Stitch A Duvet Cover
How to Create Cushion Covers
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...