A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 304,869
Currently Running With Scissors:
580 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap Gallery!!!  (Read 49601 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

firebird1919
« Reply #230 on: December 17, 2006 06:11:37 PM »

Well I'm behind a few days...

Day 10: danderson gave me 10 Candy-Cane Reindeer! I was wondering why the box smelled so minty....I remember making these when I was in grade school! Oh the happiness!

Day 9: the "Official Random Stuff Day"...2 crocheted pincushions, one FQ with cats on it (squee!), 3 blocks of Sculpey, a crocheted gift bag, a jar of homemade blueberry jam, and ladybug stickers! Absolutely fabulous...especially the donut. My roomate, a crocheter, thought it was just the coolest thing ever. And since I didn't actually have any pincushions, it's perfect! Thanks!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #231 on: December 17, 2006 06:15:05 PM »

On the 4th day of Craftstermas...naelany made for me...

9 glass ornaments that she has painted from the inside. I think the coppery brown is my favorite. They are all beautiful. Thank you!

Wait wait wait, go back. Painted from the inside? My mind boggles. How do you get the brush in without breaking them? Or are they full of paint inside?

i think you drip paint inside them, and then sort of swirl the ornament around in your hand so that the paint coats the inside.
right in one, catpants Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
catpants

viva la hamsterpants! may he rest in peace.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #232 on: December 17, 2006 06:41:18 PM »

*squeal* kitty fabric!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wax51
« Reply #233 on: December 17, 2006 08:45:32 PM »

This is a great swap isn't it?

Well.....Day 11 from my partner is this great set of nesting circle
boxes....11 of them...all brightly colored and deco'd w/ Mary Englebreit artwork....they stack into a tall tower....like those lil
adorable baboshka russian doll thingys.

Day 10 is the kewlest of cool bracelet/anklet with 10 charms....
in a wonderfully dark, gothic theme with those lil silver dingle bells (my craftspeak is great, eh?) The charms include some wicked shrinky fairies a black cat, a moon, a crow, and the neatest lil rave looking spiky punk ball. And it came in a great blue net bag.

Yes ...I just went from cute ME and then to Goth....and Tenrec nailed my eclectic tastes beautifully so far.

Merry Christmas to All & To All a Good Night !!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006 07:07:44 PM by wax51 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/wax51

I am totally after a Ying/Yang made of  Fire vs Ice
Wanna draw/paint/sketch me one?
shewilldieyoung.
« Reply #234 on: December 17, 2006 10:01:53 PM »

For my day nine I got three bags of beads and two holiday trims.

For day eight I got 8 little ornaments for the tree made from various yarns, I believe. They look like they would made awesome cat toys as well! Too bad I dont have a cat...  Tongue

My favorite part is the little swirly hookies on the ends!  Smiley

Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.wists.com/shewilldieyoung

I will be out of state until February. I may be able to check emails periodically so if you need me, it would be more timely to email me. Thanks. ANY OWED SWAP PACKAGES WILL GO OUT BEFORE I LEAVE.
liebschien

"Do or do not - there is no try." - Yoda

« Reply #235 on: December 17, 2006 10:15:26 PM »

I am home again. I was away all weekend. Thank you, P, for posting pics for me!

I happen to be awake after midnight so I opened day 8 since I'm still winding down before going to bed and because I really, really wanted to!

My P sent me 8 Origami Gift Cards! They are so cool - even my boyfriend was impressed (I mention him because he doesn't quite understand all this crafting and swapping I do, so, ThatDarnPunk, please take that as a very high compliment).

Thank you!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

shewilldieyoung.
« Reply #236 on: December 17, 2006 10:27:54 PM »

Those are soo awesome! I'm loving all the papercrafts we have in this swap!

Just so you all know, I'm going to be out of town for just like 2 or 3 days. Going to visit relatives now so we don't have to actually spend the holiday with them. Lol I know we sound mean but they're the *really* annoying kind of relatives!!

So I won't be able to update you guys for a few days. If this causes any problems please let me know and I can try and get something settled before I leave or you can always contact naelany!  Grin
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006 11:21:57 PM by shewilldieyoung. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.wists.com/shewilldieyoung

I will be out of state until February. I may be able to check emails periodically so if you need me, it would be more timely to email me. Thanks. ANY OWED SWAP PACKAGES WILL GO OUT BEFORE I LEAVE.
esmerelda

And pli, revel, chanter, boogeh...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #237 on: December 18, 2006 12:58:37 AM »

I love those cards!  Liebschien, you completely lucked out - they are so beautiful!

I can't believe I am typing this, but I actually forgot to open my present this morning!  I had to get up early to do a numerical reasoning test for a job I'm going for (rather halfheartedly, it has to said, hence the 6am test the day before the deadline) which I totally screwed up, then we were running out the door, so I will have to open it when I get home tonight.  The other sad news is that in the morning's panic, my boyfriend wiped my photos of 2711's gifts to me from the camera.  So sorry, 2711, but I am off work from tomorrow lunch time so I will do a catch up post with pics of everything I have received so far.

Great pressies, everyone!
es
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #238 on: December 18, 2006 06:33:37 AM »

For Day 8 I received from lady4feet - 8 handmade pirate cards!!  I love pirates!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Oops Creations
« Reply #239 on: December 18, 2006 06:34:36 AM »

Day 9 sent to CAPITANJEN

Marble Magnets in personlized tin

Day 8 sent to CAPITANJEN

Mini picture frames, decorated and made (some) into ornaments.  

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Finally on the Wist Bandwagon:  http://wists.com/OopsCreations

I have loads of good quality CIGAR BOXES available for trade.  Great for purses, shrines, jewelry boxes.  PM for Pics.

Fill a Box is Back
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Classic Gin Martini Recipe
The Perfect Recipe For Stuffing, From Trisha Yearwood
My Favorite Christmas Dinner, Trisha Yearwood
How to Make Orange Cranberry Muffins
Eggnog Monte Cristos: Outside the Box
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...