A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 300,872
Currently Running With Scissors:
641 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap Gallery!!!  (Read 52415 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

esmerelda

And pli, revel, chanter, boogeh...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #210 on: December 17, 2006 08:03:50 AM »

Happy you like them, ZF!

I have a photo, but our camera is god knows where at the moment.  The charms are, from left to right, an ass's head (Midsummer Night's Dream), Yorick's skull (Hamlet), Malvolio's yellow socks (Twelfth Night), Desdemona's handkerchief (Othello), a  boat (The Tempest), the dagger (MacBeth), a tree from the Forest of Arden (As You Like It, yeah, I was really stretching my knowledge of Shakespeare at this point), the asp (Anthony & Cleopatra), and poison (Romeo & Juliet).

On the ninth day of Christmas, 2711 sent to me...

9 bags of beads!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tenrec

*adaptive*radiation*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: December 17, 2006 08:45:36 AM »

yehaw, flickr is back up...

On the 11th day of Craftstermas, my partner gave to me:

11 Ocean-Themed Presents!
There are some great coasters and nightlights, stuffed toys, cute jewelry (made from erasers?) and stitch markers!

And on the 10th day of Craftstermas, my partner gave to me:

A gigantic stocking filled with tons of goodies!  Some for me, some for DH, and some for the kitties...  Including more sushi-themed stitch markers!  Yippee!!

Dan and I love everything, but the cat toys were truly a hit:

Linus chooses his toy from the buffet Smiley

Way more photos on in my Flickr set...

Is anyone else using flickr?  Any interest in setting up a group pool for this swap?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #212 on: December 17, 2006 08:50:26 AM »

You guys have had to be so creative to come up with all of these items!!!

So far, I love everything I have seen and it looks like many of you have received supplies to make things in the New Year!!!

The coasters are very clever--watch out that they don't go missing if you let your guests use them!! ha ha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

princess_me

You can't make me grow up!!!

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 17, 2006 09:22:00 AM »

my partner asked me to post pics of what i sent her
day 12 - permanent markers

day 11 - postcards

day 10 - note cards

day 9 - marble magnets
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006 06:04:42 AM by princess_me » THIS ROCKS   Logged
naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #214 on: December 17, 2006 09:29:52 AM »

Wow, this gallery's getting more amazing by the day. And I'm going to add to that right now! Wink

First a picture of everything as it came out of the box:

It's another skein of lovely yarn, and this time a hook roll for my crochet hooks (which I was in desperate need of, as my tacky plastic one's literally falling to pieces Wink)

And here's a shot of the inside:

Yes, that's right.... all three hooks have polymer handles! I'd love to know how you managed it. I've seen them on here before, but never did catch the how to of it. Oh...and stitch markers for crocheting? I never knew those existed! They're so cool.... Grin

Thanks Sewpixie!!! Ohh, can't wait to see what you think of yours today! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
SewPixie
FOC Bandit #12

View Profile WWW
« Reply #215 on: December 17, 2006 10:04:25 AM »

I'm happy that you like it naelany. I liked the fabric, thinking it was sort of P&P looking...got everything done...then reread some of your info and saw that you don't care for pink all that much. doh!! I hope it isn't pink overkill.  Undecided 

I got the idea from a hook roll that Dulcinea made for me but used fabric from the body rather than felting. For the hooks, I made some canes (which I am still working on doing better), sliced them and covered the handle. Then I baked as normal and put on a top coat when they were cooled.

ZombieFlesh - Love the colors on those stich markers.
tenrec - Did Linus every decide what to play with first?  Cheesy He looks like me may be the same type of kitty as my KoKo.

So, I put my package for day 4 on my bedside table so I could open at midnight then go to sleep. The cats kept looking at it, then at me, then at the package. Haha.

On the 4th day of Craftstermas...naelany made for me...

9 glass ornaments that she has painted from the inside. I think the coppery brown is my favorite. They are all beautiful. Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

.:See profile for blog & Flickr info!:.
tenrec

*adaptive*radiation*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: December 17, 2006 11:15:34 AM »

tenrec - Did Linus every decide what to play with first?  Cheesy He looks like me may be the same type of kitty as my KoKo.

It was a hard choice, that's for sure... but the tin foil balls were definitely the first to go under the couch.  Two of them had jingle bells inside, making them irresistible!  But everything else got at least a tussle - the big green guy and the little red felt guys are also hits.  Although Cleo (the other kitty) keeps trying to lick them... getting felt fuzzies all over her tongue.  Weirdo!

And Linus is a brown/grey tabby - very common, and very pretty!  (Tho he prefers handsome)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

liebschien

"Do or do not - there is no try." - Yoda

« Reply #217 on: December 17, 2006 12:10:08 PM »

Today my partner sent to me 9 big and shiney christmas ornaments! Thank you!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006 08:39:40 PM by liebschien » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lamamarco
Lauren :)

sewing IS love.

« Reply #218 on: December 17, 2006 12:12:15 PM »

Since yesterday was tamale making day at my aunts house I didn't get a chance to post pictures of what I got, I know bad me! Anway for Day 10 Betzi sent me the cutest stationary ever!!! Smiley

It has little flowers stamped on them and a button and a cute bow! Eeep!

Then today for Day 9, she sent me 9 pretty papers, they are nice and thick.... I was just thinking how much I needed some solid colored paper! Smiley

Thanks Beth!

Here is what I sent Betzi for Day 9! Well except there is a set of DPN's missing and 2 packages of Sculpey (White and black.. I think). I tried to keep the color theme red + green. Haha.

This swap is soo much fun! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

emiko

glass eyes make me excited in bad ways

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 17, 2006 12:22:39 PM »

guess what guess what guess what!

i got my package from my partner!  she mailed on the 13th and i got it today!  she still wasnt online to let anyone know, but its heeeeeeere!  yay!

i will be taking pictures and mailing out her package!  i will also consider all my angel packages personal swaps and send you a thank you in return after the holidays.  but if you havent sent yet, dont worry about it!

thanks!!!

I'm glad it's there! And sorry to anyone if I caused some stress- I recently moved and we kinda-sorta might have spent a little too much money on movers and stuff at the time so I didn't have enough to send the massive box to devilninny  Cry And apparenty my new place doesn't really exist to Comcast or Charter so we haven't been able to get internet set up  Undecided I only have my boyfriend's work computer's to use on the weekend's now and sometimes his phone (blaaaaah, i hope i dont have to move for a very long time)!

so devilninny, take lots of pictures (I hope #12 didn't go bad! let me know, i can make better ones XD) and please post any you have of what you sent me in the meantime Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-a bit broken right now. taking a 'break' (har har har) from crafting for a bit.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Bohemian Hairstyle from NY Fashion Week
Hair Tips: Using Old Socks As Rollers
Makeover: From a Simple Ponytail to Glamorous Waves
How to Make a Chignon
How to Choose the Best Hairstyles for a Heart-Shaped Face
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Super Easy Peppermint Bark
Handmade Gift Ideas: Grey & Plum Button Wreath
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...