A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,147
Currently Running With Scissors:
552 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap Gallery!!!  (Read 47675 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: December 14, 2006 10:34:47 PM »

lol so that's why you're up so late still! Sneaky Wink. I still have to wait a while before I can open mine lol. Not sure I'll do that before I turn in though (ungh, I don't like not being able to go to bed until midnight...I want to sleep now, dangit!). I don't know...

Have you listened to any of it yet, shewilldieyoung.?

Teehee, cool idea with the cards!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
shewilldieyoung.
« Reply #141 on: December 14, 2006 10:47:47 PM »

Have you listened to any of it yet, shewilldieyoung.?

Yep. If you play a little I-Spy then you'll see in the picture with the cases open that one of the CDs is missing! Lol thats because it's in my computer playing right now!

It's the love themed CD and I have to say I have only ever heard one song that is on it but I've heard it done by someone else. It's not the typical type of music that I would listen to but it's not bad!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.wists.com/shewilldieyoung

I will be out of state until February. I may be able to check emails periodically so if you need me, it would be more timely to email me. Thanks. ANY OWED SWAP PACKAGES WILL GO OUT BEFORE I LEAVE.
naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: December 14, 2006 10:50:16 PM »

lol nice introduction to new music then Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
lilgothkatt
« Reply #143 on: December 14, 2006 11:30:19 PM »

Prisma color pencils for the cards. they blend color really well and make the paper surface smooth not all bumpy like regular colored pencils can.

If you don't know Prima colors are SOFT colored pencils. Ones from like Crayola are HARD. It like the difference between Pastels and oil pastels.

I must agree al those ymmu looking treats are tempting. with my BF out of town and late night crafting/wrapping+ early mornings with the toddler. I'm living on caffiene and suger. Strangerly enough I lost five pounds. yay! only 30lbs to go.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.Ibreedsockmonkeys.etsy.com

www.wists.com/lilgothkatt

I have a bunch of vintage linens for trade. Looking for neat halloween fabrics, day of the dead stuff, star wars stuff.
esmerelda

And pli, revel, chanter, boogeh...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: December 15, 2006 01:50:26 AM »

Yay, well I'm glad someone knows their zombies (in all fairness to the lad, they were all jumbled up, so that may have confused him... Roll Eyes).  Anyhoo, the felted beads are actually needle felted - I tried wet felting some, and they were disastrous, so I needled them instead.  That's actually the first thing I ever needle felted, so new craft for me!  (You will all be seeing the results of some wet felting later in the swap ... *tease*!)

Anyway,

On the 11th Day of Christmas 2711 sent to meeeee...

11 skeins of Anchor embroidery threeeeeaaaad!

(Doesn't scan very well!)

I shall be posting pics of days 12, 11 & 10 tomorrow, but in the meantime, thanks 2711!!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006 01:52:26 AM by esmerelda » THIS ROCKS   Logged

devilninny

isnt he adorable?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #145 on: December 15, 2006 04:45:42 AM »

wow!  11 cds is amazing!  and magnets and we are on 11 already!  yikes!  good thing i have nothing else to open right now or i'd be tearing in!

i tried to post what i sent for the 12th day yesterday, but craftster wasnt feeling like it.

i sent an open now envelope of a cute koala pin and a pack of coolers gum.

and for 12 i sent a 12 piece ATC kit with asian papers, patterns she would like, and bat stickers, all geared towards her interests!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oops Creations
« Reply #146 on: December 15, 2006 06:09:39 AM »

My partner is having some difficulty completing and sending my package.  I know sher has recvd everything I sent her so I'm going to post what I've sent her.  Hopefully I'll recieve a package soon.  I believe the shewilldieyoung might do a call for Angels, I'm not sure yet.

But on to happy things and posting DAY 11.  I sent to capitanjen 11 sheets (roughly 5x8) of handmade paper.  Materials I used for this paper include newspaper, egg cartons, dryer lint, cotton fiber, and dried flowers.  I thought you might enjoy using it to make mixed media journals and other such paper crafts.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Finally on the Wist Bandwagon:  http://wists.com/OopsCreations

I have loads of good quality CIGAR BOXES available for trade.  Great for purses, shrines, jewelry boxes.  PM for Pics.

Fill a Box is Back
chrispykreme
« Reply #147 on: December 15, 2006 06:49:57 AM »

Oh, long night last night. But, on the bright side, I did get to open present number 12. It was 12 different things to wrap fabulous gifts. I don't know how Bluesparkie knew, but wrapping gift is my absolute FAVORITE part of Christmas. She even included some handcrafted tags with snowflake stamps. I took pictures last night but was too tired to load them on my computer. I will post them later today...after I open number 11, hehe!!

Thanks Bluesparkie. I especially needed the scissors, since I was complaining that at work I have the most bootleg scissors ever and was going to have to break down and buy my own.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lamamarco
Lauren :)

sewing IS love.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #148 on: December 15, 2006 06:59:33 AM »

Betzi sent me cookies for Day 11! White chocolate and Macademia cookies which were delish! My brother and I ate them... quickly one might say. Tongue

THIS ROCKS   Logged

princess_me

You can't make me grow up!!!

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 15, 2006 06:59:54 AM »

and on the 11th day i got some awsome ribbons. 11 different ribbons. she take post stalking to another level.

my fav is the measuring tape ribbon.
can anyone tell what my fav color is

« Last Edit: December 19, 2006 06:08:13 AM by princess_me » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Pick a Good Curling Iron or Flat Iron
How to Create a Fancy Side Pony Tail
How to Create a Soft French Roll-Up Do
How to Create an Elegant Band Look for Curly Hair
How to Make a High Pony Tail for Curly Hair
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...