A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,331
Currently Running With Scissors:
593 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap Gallery!!!  (Read 57941 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: December 14, 2006 08:32:42 PM »

Nice loot!

*giggles* Sewpixie, I only just now noticed you put "Craftster-mas" instead of Christmas. Good one Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
lilgothkatt
« Reply #131 on: December 14, 2006 08:35:18 PM »

I took pics of the goodies I sent gumshoegal before they left. I hope she opened already cause here they are.
Twelve Greeting cards.
[/b]

Flash themed cards.....

Technocolor owls.....

Celtic Animals.....

The owls and the knotwork are my favorites. Here's what Gumshoegal sent. A whole bunch of awsome magnets. there's four chicks and one dud but he fell off the magnet back so I need to glue him back on. My daughter really likes the cheerleader. She was dancing around the kitchen saying, "yay mommy! rah rah rah!"

« Last Edit: December 15, 2006 12:16:06 PM by lilgothkatt » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.Ibreedsockmonkeys.etsy.com

www.wists.com/lilgothkatt

I have a bunch of vintage linens for trade. Looking for neat halloween fabrics, day of the dead stuff, star wars stuff.
naelany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: December 14, 2006 08:40:05 PM »

haha! I love the owl cards! They're so expressive! Nicely done, lilgothkatt
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
EvilRachel
« Reply #133 on: December 14, 2006 08:43:15 PM »

Everyone's stuff looks so great!

I got 12 cookies!!  They are soooo good.  I've eaten two today.  The icing...  My god.  And they have sugar sprinkles!  

And look at the pretty tin they're in!  Thanks liebschien!

I need to stop typing so I can eat another one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
naelany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: December 14, 2006 08:53:26 PM »

yummmmm
THIS ROCKS   Logged

neverseenblue
« Reply #135 on: December 14, 2006 09:30:12 PM »

WOO!! I've been running around all night and when I got home,
remembered I got to open a day - hurray!!

First here is a shot of the loot (I LOVE that glittery tissue paper!!):

I got a bonus "open now" gift:
She decorated the front of the cd with Kogepan!! So cuuuute!!!

And the great set list:

And on to the main gift:
Futurama magnets and NMBC magnets!!! I literally squealed out loud when I pulled out the first magnet!! Here is an action shot on the fridge:

Thank you so much Dragonflyducky!! It's fantastic!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewPixie
FOC Bandit #12

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: December 14, 2006 09:34:43 PM »

yum. those cookies look good. coooookies. I just finished making 60 deviled eggs for DH's potluck tomorrow. Now I wish it was cookies!

Yes naelany, the card was in the mix of peanuts. Those things came in handy since I put most of them right into box #2 that is going out Priority for you in the morning. Day #2 (day 11 really opening order wise) is going to be leaving on its own on Monday if not Saturday. And Day #8 part 1 is in the fridge as instructed.  Smiley And yes, I need to stop locking myself out. I am going to have to make a spare set of keys...or several.

Those owls are awesome lilgothkatt!! Awww cute gift tags. You are right firebird1919, the gift tag is gorgeous. Are the flower petals paper or ribbon?

neverseenblue LOVE the quote on the Bender magnet.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

.:See profile for blog & Flickr info!:.
shewilldieyoung.
« Reply #137 on: December 14, 2006 10:14:08 PM »

Everyone is getting such amaaaazzzziiinnnggg stuff!!  Grin

First of all, all the food and cookies and little treats look DELICIOUS!! This is definitely a terrible time to be on a diet!!  Lips sealed

naelany - I loooovvvvee the 2 FQ on the ends, the paisley and the black/brown/white deisgn. I have a FQ obsession... alright, it's actually a fabric obsession...okay, let's be real, it's an "all crafty goodness" obssession!!

dragonflyducky - that calendar is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! neverseenblue, you definitely have talent! It's sooo pretty! I'm jealous!

lilgothkatt - Those cards are amazing! The owls are my favorite but they're all awesome! Sooo colorful, I love color! What did you use to make them? Colored pencil?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.wists.com/shewilldieyoung

I will be out of state until February. I may be able to check emails periodically so if you need me, it would be more timely to email me. Thanks. ANY OWED SWAP PACKAGES WILL GO OUT BEFORE I LEAVE.
naelany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: December 14, 2006 10:25:48 PM »

sweet, more stuff to look forward to! Hehe, I'm glad the peanuts came in useful Wink.
By the way, you do realize the card's also an ornament, right? Or the snowflake is, at least lol

Everyone is getting such amaaaazzzziiinnnggg stuff!!  Grin

First of all, all the food and cookies and little treats look DELICIOUS!! This is definitely a terrible time to be on a diet!!  Lips sealed

naelany - I loooovvvvee the 2 FQ on the ends, the paisley and the black/brown/white deisgn. I have a FQ obsession... alright, it's actually a fabric obsession...okay, let's be real, it's an "all crafty goodness" obssession!!

lol aren't we all a wee bit obsessed with crafty stuff? After all, that's what keeps this site running, isn't it? Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shewilldieyoung.
« Reply #139 on: December 14, 2006 10:29:59 PM »

Annnddd since it's a little after 1 AM here I opened my day 11 gift!

It was 11 mix CDs! They each have a theme:
--Love songs
--Oldies
--L.A. days
--Summer days
--Bruce...
--Winter nights
--Bands
--Festive
--Barenaked
--Christmas
--and I'm not sure what the last one is... it has numbers and letters all over it...?

Ignore the incredibly wrinkly fabric in the background...

Anddd attached to each of my day's gifts is a very cool little gnome card soo I just thought I should show it off!

Whatever day the card is for is how many gnomes are underlined! Cuuute right?!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.wists.com/shewilldieyoung

I will be out of state until February. I may be able to check emails periodically so if you need me, it would be more timely to email me. Thanks. ANY OWED SWAP PACKAGES WILL GO OUT BEFORE I LEAVE.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Hemp Necklace with Felted Balls
How to Make a Ring Around The Felts Bracelet
YG Mezz Test MP
Sustainable Rings Made from Old Gold Jewelry
How to Make Polymer Clay Beads
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!
Meatless Monday: Chia Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...