A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,105
Currently Running With Scissors:
614 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap Gallery!!!  (Read 43422 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

esmerelda

And pli, revel, chanter, boogeh...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #310 on: December 21, 2006 03:06:00 AM »

Yay!  Glad you like everything.  The earrings are made of Fimo!  And the soaps are from Lush, unfortunately I have neither the space or the skills to make soap!  But I saw you had some Lush bits on your wist, so I thought you would like the soaps.

The day 6 things were titled "Country Star Coasters", but I agree that they look an awful lot like flowers.  Anyway use them however you like!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

SevsOnlyGirl
Swap Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator
Guest Blogger

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #311 on: December 21, 2006 05:26:31 AM »

For Day 5 I got -----5 DRAGONS!

Aren't these cute?!  My daughter claimed it and ran off already!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
danceisthenewmosh
Photographs may not lie, but liars may photograph

Kissing Toby Goodbye

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #312 on: December 21, 2006 06:27:43 AM »

I just wanted to apologize for not keeping up with the gallery.  The keyboard on my brand new laptop went out and I have not been able to get it to be fixed.  Ohmyword, I love all my gifts, they are wonderful.  Feel free to post pics since I have no idea when I will be able to.  Can't wait to catch up on all the wonderful goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Apologies to whoever were upset by my absent.  I was in and out of the hospital from December 2007 until June 2008.
neverseenblue
« Reply #313 on: December 21, 2006 06:38:42 AM »

doh! I got confused yesterday and opened the wrong gift!! (this is what happens when you have a day off at the end of the week - you think Thur. is Fri., etc, hehe) so now that I've figured it all out here is what I received:

on the 20th - 6 plexiglass necklaces ready to have images added (I wisted the tutorial: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=129585.0 This was so incredibly thoughtful - thank you so much dragonflyducky - you continue to amaze me!!

on the 21st: even more embroidery goodies!! and a crochet magazine! the new embroidery needles are PERFECT because I had 2 and silly me, stuck them in the arm of the couch when I was done with them and the fiance moved them never to be found again, hehe, so now I have new ones to replace them! yay!!

I'll try and get the pictures up tonight.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lady4feet
« Reply #314 on: December 21, 2006 10:16:01 AM »

Yay! I got the delayed day 8 today so we'll post those pics first Smiley

There are 4 scraps of red silk fabric, all Asian designs that will look lovely in my bed room.

Two trinket boxes which I could only get an OK pic of one of them. They're both so great I wish you all could see them. This one has elephants for the legs. The other one has a couple in a garden scene, reminds me of toil fabric designs.

Two sets of playing cards! One for me, Harry Potter ones and one set for my Hubby, crashed up race cars. Perfect cause that the only reason my Hubby likes to watch races, lol.

Day 6: Two books so I can learn more new crafts. I'm going to have so many new skills thanks to this swap. No pic but one is Creating wire and beaded jewelry by Linda Jones http://www.amazon.com/Creating-Wire-Beaded-Jewelry-beautiful/dp/1581806329/sr=8-1/qid=1166724209/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-7550224-7835338?ie=UTF8&s=books
The other is Melt and Pour soapmaking by Marie Browning http://www.amazon.com/Melt-Pour-Soapmaking-Marie-Browning/dp/0806972157/sr=1-1/qid=1166724731/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-7550224-7835338?ie=UTF8&s=books

Matching jewelry set. Necklace and bracelet pictured, the beads are a pretty blue with gold designs on them.

Not pictured are my earrings I got one pair to match the bracelet and necklace and another set that are little Christmas lights. They're so cute!

Day 5: Five grocery totes. I've been wanting some for awhile now but haven't had the time to make them.

Thanks for everything sevsonlygirl!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #315 on: December 21, 2006 10:31:07 AM »

Oh wow...those beads are beautiful.

Ok, here is the picture I promised of my 5 gold rings Wink (this concept still amuses me *giggle*)

Sewpixie, how on earth did you know that I've been wanting to try to make a dreamcatcher with the star shape?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
lamamarco
Lauren :)

sewing IS love.

« Reply #316 on: December 21, 2006 11:25:18 AM »

Today I received 5 pretty fat quarters from Betzi! I love the polka dot one! Smiley Thank you so much Betzi, I really hope you like your Day 5, this is the day I am most excited about!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

liebschien

"Do or do not - there is no try." - Yoda

« Reply #317 on: December 21, 2006 12:16:21 PM »

ThatDarnPunk. You know what she did? She sent me Fiiiiiiiiiive Silver Riiiiings (with awesome dragonfly dangly charms which turn them into stitch markers)!

I love 'em! These are my first knitting stitch markers ever and I am so glad to have them because I am just recently getting more curious about knitting something that might use stitch markers. After I finish my double-knit Gryffindor scarf, I will officially be past the scarf-only stage of knitting.

THANK YOU!!!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006 12:18:22 PM by liebschien » THIS ROCKS   Logged

naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #318 on: December 21, 2006 12:17:30 PM »

ouhh, I like the two on the left Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
wax51
« Reply #319 on: December 21, 2006 12:26:41 PM »

WOW No pics yet but day 6 for me was a day of Moose (my fav)
There is an awesome stenciled purple t-shirt ( I swear Tenrec has showed me stencils in a whole new light) A neat hanging ornament that is going in living room....year round. There is this goofy lil toy that ummmm drops jelly beans...some soft socks that have snowflakes and moose.....and then 2 stuffies....one handmade purple with some wicked goth looking plaid antlers and the other guy is dressed up like Santa....with Velcro arms and legs holding a coiled up fuzzy fleece blanket

Love the FQ's great colors......
The shopping totes are great....
LMAO.... yep, thats 5 golden rings alright.....

We are a crafty bunch aren't we?!
The Holly green,the ivy green......The prettiest picture you've ever seen
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006 06:50:10 PM by wax51 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/wax51

I am totally after a Ying/Yang made of  Fire vs Ice
Wanna draw/paint/sketch me one?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Top 100 Pokemon: Lugia
Top 100 Pokemon: Mew
Top 100 Pokemon: Mewtwo
Top 100 Pokemon: Rayquaza
Top 100 Pokemon: Tyranitar
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...