A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,592
Currently Running With Scissors:
690 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap Gallery!!!  (Read 45469 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

betzi

A Really Useful Engine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #250 on: December 18, 2006 11:09:15 AM »

i got the most awesome buttons for day 8!  i love every one of them, and would be hard pressed to pick a fave (tho the retro kitty one and the cherry one vie for first).  I adore that she included my favorite (and admitedly nerdo supremo tv shows, Lost and Battlestar Galactica.  And come on ladies, how hot is Apollo?  who wouldn't want him tagging along?). 

These buttons will adorn my new denim bag fabulously (which i don't have yet, but i did spot it in Santa's secret spot!  heehee sorry DH!).  here are the buttons, sans bag:

again, i must apologize for the photo quality.  the batteries are all but gone, and the flash sucks butt, and aparently so does the autofocus.  but trust me when i say they are fab!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ohmyword
« Reply #251 on: December 18, 2006 12:01:34 PM »

Day 8 from danceisthenewmosh.. . i think they are wine glass charms??  I've never used them before, so I'm not sure.  Anyway they are cute!  I love the colors.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy

I do personal swaps.
naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #252 on: December 18, 2006 12:38:15 PM »

very nice
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
lilgothkatt
« Reply #253 on: December 18, 2006 01:23:48 PM »

I haven't seen her post so I thought I might. Here's what I sent GUmshoegal for day 9. Nine felt owlies. I made them so they could be ornament and then other things later.

In other news, Devilninny should recieve my day12 angel package today. Man I hope she opens it soon cause I am so about to spill the beans. I'm just that excited about what I sent.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.Ibreedsockmonke ys.etsy.com

www.wists.com/lilgothkatt

I have a bunch of vintage linens for trade. Looking for neat halloween fabrics, day of the dead stuff, star wars stuff.
naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #254 on: December 18, 2006 01:31:42 PM »

lol cool owlies. Just hold your bridges a little longer, lilgothkatt Wink. I'm sure she'll post as soon as she gets it lol (devilninny, you are on break now, right? Wink)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
liebschien

"Do or do not - there is no try." - Yoda

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #255 on: December 18, 2006 02:09:59 PM »

lilgothkatt, the owls are great. The embroidery is fantastic.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Here, There and Everywhere

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #256 on: December 18, 2006 04:12:52 PM »

more fantastic goodies from ZombieFlesh

Day 9

A load of Cooking/baking/eating things including, pinacolada jelly, A Thai cooking kit, sunflower seeds, Sushi condiments, cake mix, strawberry whip mix, A recipe book and
Pirates of the Caribbean chocolate bars! (looks like I'll be spending some time in the kitchen!)

Day 8

2 Books, bookmarks, bookplates, a scarf, a hairband and 2 cute magnets!!!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011 02:36:21 AM by Phizzychick - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

devilninny

isnt he adorable?

« Reply #257 on: December 18, 2006 04:26:35 PM »

ok are you ready for all this?!

hehe!  first here are pictures of what i got from my original partner, emiko.  she still has no internet access but i hope she can post pictures soon.  i didnt take any and i hate not seeing what i made along with all these goodies.

ok anyway:

everything wrapped up!

day 12 was peanutbutter cookies.  they were a bit smashed, but still good!

day 11 was wine glass markers.  sorry for the blurry picture, but they are stars in all colors.  LOVE THEM!   the rainbow one will be MINE!

day 10 was fabric bits!  the one in the front is my favorite and i might just frame it and use it as wall decor!  i already used some of this as magnetic bookmarkers for the sweat shoppe swap #6!

day 9 was random goodies, my favorite being a planner that had quotes collaged into it!  and the jewlery set, too!

day 8 was ATCs!

then i have received from some more angels!

lilgothkatt (day 12)  sent AUTOGRAPHED photos from willy wonka!!!  these are getting framed!  the actor was the reporter.  i cant wait to hear the story behind this!  she also sent wonka candy (mmmmmm)

and beautiful crocheted jewelry.  the colors match my style perfectly!  i love them and i'll wear the necklace this week!!!  sorry the picture is weird, my boyfriend says i had the camera flash in nighttime mode.   Huh

neverseenblue (day 9) sent a sex and the city themed package!  etched martini glasses, glass markers (in true satc style) and vogue!  perfect!  i have already decided to make pom-martinis for new years so these mod glasses are excellent!  thank you sooooo much, it was thoughful and well put together!

and a recap on what i sent emiko:
12 - ATC papers and stickers
11 - marble magnets in decorated altoids tin
10 - vintage children's book art cards
9 - fabric covered mini journals
8 - shrinky dink ornaments/gift tags (santa, elves, etc.)

ps. i love those owl felties!!!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006 04:28:51 PM by devilninny » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lilgothkatt
« Reply #258 on: December 18, 2006 05:14:53 PM »

lol cool owlies.

LOL, thank you, I used split stitch.(the only embroidary stitch I know)

lilgothkatt (day 12)  sent AUTOGRAPHED photos from willy wonka!!!  these are getting framed!  the actor was the reporter.  i cant wait to hear the story behind this!  she also sent wonka candy (mmmmmm)

I am so glad you like everything! When I saw you liked the original (1971) willy wonka I was like "oh my god how lucky can this girl be? this is perfect!"
Because that oh so handsome gent in the photos is my own daddy. My parents were in film for many years. they were on their honeymoon in europe and happened to be in the town they were filming that scene. My dad got the part although later in editing the dubbed his voice. Which I never understood why. So anywho by lucky cirmcumstances devilninny got the daughter of a movie extra as a swap patner, lol.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.Ibreedsockmonke ys.etsy.com

www.wists.com/lilgothkatt

I have a bunch of vintage linens for trade. Looking for neat halloween fabrics, day of the dead stuff, star wars stuff.
devilninny

isnt he adorable?

« Reply #259 on: December 18, 2006 05:31:17 PM »

OH MY GOD!  that is so awesome!!!

i will rewatch the movie again (for about the millionth time) to see him!  wow!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Motion 3: Focusing Microscope
Motion 3: A Complete Overview
Motion 3: Replicators
Final Cut Studio 2: Using Color
Motion 3: Quick Tip on Using Cameras
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...