A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,519
Currently Running With Scissors:
628 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap Gallery!!!  (Read 48546 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

betzi

A Really Useful Engine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #220 on: December 17, 2006 12:52:27 PM »

oh you beat me to posting pics Lauren!  i didn't even get to open it until late...thats ok tho since it was because hubby actually let me sleep in!

I LOVE everything, especially the needles.  I'm forever needing DPNS.  its funny when i pulled em out my son said "oh mamma you need those bad!"  heehee. too true!

i already have some ideas churning around for the scissors and the polyclay, and i promised my little one that we would work on making christmas cards tonight with the cute little christmas tree stamp.  (yes, i have a craftster in the making!).  you can't tell from the pic Lauren posted, but the stamp has a different type tree on each side!  too cute!

thanks so much, once again!

glad you like your stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetyprize
I love sweetyprize at sweetyprize.etsy.com

Shop http://sweetyprize.etsy.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: December 17, 2006 01:32:28 PM »

that's pretty sweet
i haven't done a project like this in a long time but it was always fun and simple and came out awesome.
yours did too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am so proud of my shop at http://sweetyprize.etsy.com
mini envelopes, unique scarfs, cassette tape recons! New items now available!
slb2724
« Reply #222 on: December 17, 2006 02:09:57 PM »

in rrecent posts with pics....did i see timmy turner?!? i love that show! anyway, these gifts are excellent!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.beadsnthings.etsy.com

"I've ot a jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!"-Jack Sparrow
EvilRachel
« Reply #223 on: December 17, 2006 02:54:05 PM »

today I got 9 skeins of embroidery floss!

I love the colours.  Thanks liebschien!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ohmyword
« Reply #224 on: December 17, 2006 03:34:36 PM »

Here's day 9.. though if you count them it's 10?  He he.. danceisthenewmosh.. what was that you said about counting to 5?   Wink  This day is the random day I believe.  It's got some baking related items, sewing related items, and some cute bobby pins w/ stars on them!  I'll have to finally figure out how to wear those things properly.  Oh, and the recipe box has 2 recipe's in it already!

Oh, and the baking muffin papers.. how did you know I liked the tiny ones?  I have two sizes of muffin pans, the tiny ones, and the huge ones.  I don't like those middle sized ones, so these are perfect!!  I also love the lemonade FQ.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy

I do personal swaps.
danceisthenewmosh
Photographs may not lie, but liars may photograph

Kissing Toby Goodbye

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #225 on: December 17, 2006 03:39:03 PM »

The baking stuff doesn't count.  They were from the cake decorator at work.  She wants me to learn and help her, but I don't.  The papers are my favorite.  I use them all the time, do you ever make tiny brownies?  I love those.

I have been busy all day and have yet to open my presents from the last two days.  I am behind, but will catch up later.  Sorry.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Apologies to whoever were upset by my absent.  I was in and out of the hospital from December 2007 until June 2008.
naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: December 17, 2006 04:17:30 PM »

I'm happy that you like it naelany. I liked the fabric, thinking it was sort of P&P looking...got everything done...then reread some of your info and saw that you don't care for pink all that much. doh!! I hope it isn't pink overkill.  Undecided 

No worries, Sewpixie..I think I also put that there's a time and place for most colors Wink. you found it...it's not the "in your face" pink, and the other colors mellow it out even further. I love it, really Grin

Wow, your picture of the ornaments turned out way better than mine lol. I'm glad you love them. I'll admit, I had a heck of a time parting with them Wink. Definately will be making some for myself lol.

*chuckles* sounds like your cats were wondering why you were putting that box there and staying up late? Wink *grin* I guess that you have a hard time waiting for very long with opening everything? Wink I can't say much. I open mine when I start my day at 3am lol

By the way, how've the cats and ferret taken to the dog opening their gifts? Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
ohmyword
« Reply #227 on: December 17, 2006 05:08:26 PM »

The baking stuff doesn't count.  They were from the cake decorator at work.  She wants me to learn and help her, but I don't.  The papers are my favorite.  I use them all the time, do you ever make tiny brownies?  I love those.

I have been busy all day and have yet to open my presents from the last two days.  I am behind, but will catch up later.  Sorry.

Ok, now I understand where 9 comes from!  Smiley  And yes.. the tiny brownies are great!  That's why I bought the mini muffin pan in the first place.  You've been great at giving me things that I love!!  I hope my stuff is as good as yours... I'm still thinking I might send you a new day 1.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy

I do personal swaps.
yamwam
« Reply #228 on: December 17, 2006 05:33:50 PM »

On the 4th day of Craftstermas...naelany made for me...

9 glass ornaments that she has painted from the inside. I think the coppery brown is my favorite. They are all beautiful. Thank you!

Wait wait wait, go back. Painted from the inside? My mind boggles. How do you get the brush in without breaking them? Or are they full of paint inside?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loose pleats sink fleets

Wists
catpants

viva la hamsterpants! may he rest in peace.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #229 on: December 17, 2006 05:43:23 PM »

On the 4th day of Craftstermas...naelany made for me...

9 glass ornaments that she has painted from the inside. I think the coppery brown is my favorite. They are all beautiful. Thank you!

Wait wait wait, go back. Painted from the inside? My mind boggles. How do you get the brush in without breaking them? Or are they full of paint inside?

i think you drip paint inside them, and then sort of swirl the ornament around in your hand so that the paint coats the inside.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Cheese Soufflé with Bacon-Arugula Salad
KD101: Slow Cooker White Bean Chicken Chili
How to Make the Perfect Fried Egg in a Cast Iron Skillet
Deion Sanders Makes Chicken and Dumplings
How to Make Forest Floor Roasted Pears with Burrata and Basil
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...