A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,520
Currently Running With Scissors:
643 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap Gallery!!!  (Read 48548 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

dragonflyducky
easily distracted

ooooooooh!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #190 on: December 16, 2006 08:54:42 AM »

Here's what I got on day 3:

10 handmade bookmarks.... Very nicely made too!
This is a great idea for our family....we homeschool and the three of us are each reading several books at a time. We end up using tissues as bookmarks....and we have a tissue eating dog (who unfortuately can't seem to DIGEST the tissues .....EEEEWWWW!!!!)

Thanks Neverseenblue!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

betzi

A Really Useful Engine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #191 on: December 16, 2006 10:12:07 AM »

WOW WOW WOW!  everything is so amazing!  i will def. have to spend some time wisting the all the great goodies in this gallery!

i didn't really get to do things as planned yesterday, so i kind of missed posting my cards...at least Lamamarco got to it! 

i put both day ten and 11 together.  i got on day 11 some BEAUTIFUL notecards (just perfect, and i never have enough!) and some glittery pencils.  i wish the pencils translated better in the pic...they are SUPER sparkly!  i have to apologize for the photo--my camera battery is barely hanging on.  anyhoo....

for day 10 i got 2 cute cute cute cute discloths (the green one has a "B" on it and the white one is a flower)!  i hope you can see them in the pic...and i also got some cloth napkins!  woohoo!  thats great, because i've been trying to reduce reuse recyle.  plus, i can embroider the heck out of them after christmas, when i'm done with making stuff for everybody else!

thanks soooooo much lamamarco!  i love everything!  i can't wait to see what tommorow has in store...i feel spoiled already!  here is the pic:

p.s.  glad you liked the cookies!  i am rarely able to taste my own baking (that darn insulin resistance!), so i have to rely on the taste buds of others.  they are the cookies that usually disappear before any of the others, so i take it they taste ok! and i hope they didn't go stale...i was really worried about that!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006 10:20:11 AM by betzi » THIS ROCKS   Logged

naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: December 16, 2006 10:32:37 AM »

6 tied lavendar branches that smell divine. oh my. LOVE it

Ooo it all looks lovely!! but what are those lavender branches?!

those are lavender wands. You can put them in your closet or drawers to keep your clothes and stuff smelling nice. If they loose the scent, just rub between your hands to reactivate it Wink. I'd offer to send some, but I gave Sewpixie my last ones Wink

Sewpixie, I can say the same thing about the awesomeness and it only being Day 3! I love what you got me. I'll have to take pictures later though (I won't forget, promise)
And that stuff you put on your hands, Sombra, I swear by it. Every time I start to have twinges in my hands or wrists or wherever, because of doing too much knitting or something, I put that on a couple of times a day, for a few days, and it's gone. Also works nicely on the back, though I wish my hubby didn't have problems with that stuff... or I'd have him use it on me more often lol Wink

Ohh, I will say what I got though. A beautifully made circular needle roll, with stitchmarkers (very dainty ones, I love them!) and a circular needle...and a skein of powder blue yarn! Sewpixie, are you sure you live in AZ, and haven't been overhere stalking me IRL? Wink You picked the colors and fabrics so perfectly for me! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
tenrec

*adaptive*radiation*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: December 16, 2006 11:28:11 AM »

Flickr won't let me upload photos right now, so I can't share the beautifulness that is my Day 11 and 10, but I loved it (and the cats and DH love their goodies, too - on Day 10 we spread the love around!).  Pictures to follow...

Oh, and wax51, I'm not sure what kind of arithmetic they teach where you went to school, but you do seem to have a counting problem Smiley  I know we agreed upon a few "extra" gifts, but you went a little crazy, girl! Smiley Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oops Creations
« Reply #194 on: December 16, 2006 11:32:16 AM »

DAY 10 sent to CAPITANJEN

I "Knit it kit!"

Included needle rolls, several sets of needles, and some yarn to make a basic scarf.  Plus the official craftster "IKnit" pin. A journal to organize knitting patterns, notes etc.

Happy crafting

{{HOLD for Picture}}

« Last Edit: December 17, 2006 05:36:01 PM by Oops Creations » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Finally on the Wist Bandwagon:  http://wists.com/OopsCreations

I have loads of good quality CIGAR BOXES available for trade.  Great for purses, shrines, jewelry boxes.  PM for Pics.

Fill a Box is Back
naelany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #195 on: December 16, 2006 11:35:52 AM »

Hey oops, that yarn looks cool, what is it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
yamwam
« Reply #196 on: December 16, 2006 12:47:02 PM »

Boooooooo, I just had to cut a gorgeous ring off my fat red finger. That'll teach me to think before jamming a ring on the wrong finger, thinking I'm losing weight. At least this is a fairly easy ring to repair... but still... very annoying. And painful.

On the 3rd day of swapping, Boywonder gave to me...

10 magnets and pendants
- That's four tree of life pendants and six magnets featuring the Rescue Rangers, Sarah Harmer, Feist, Alice in Wonderland, Finding Nemo, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Nibbler! Nibbler's third eye fell off but I can glue it back. Muchas gracias, Boywonder!

Today's theme for Boywonder was Sugar Coma. I know you can guess what I sent him.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loose pleats sink fleets

Wists
naelany

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: December 16, 2006 01:38:16 PM »

Ok, as promised here are my pictures of the lovely gifts Sewpixie's made for me/given me:

Here's the whole package:

A close up of the inside of the roll (see, I've already started using it! Though the needle still in its package was included already lol, as were the stitchmarkers):

And finally, a view of the length of the roll:

Thank you so much, Sewpixie!! By the way, I am in serious awe of your sewing skills! I hope one day I can sew as nicely as that Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ohmyword
« Reply #198 on: December 16, 2006 03:14:37 PM »

Here is day 10 from danceisthenewmosh (at least I think it's day 10.. there were 2 labeled day 10, so I just picked one)... I was looking to buy some wool soon anyway, so this is great!!

Thanks!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy

I do personal swaps.
neverseenblue
« Reply #199 on: December 16, 2006 03:27:01 PM »

I received an embroidery kit today!! Lots of floss and cute patterns as well as some napkins to embroider on! woo!!! I'll try and post pix tomorrow!! Thanks dragonflyducky!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Creating an Orange Sky in Lightroom
How to Create a Web Photo Gallery
How to Use the Luminance Feature in Lightroom, Part 2
How to Soften Skin in Lightroom
Adjustment Brush in Lightroom
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...