A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,694
Currently Running With Scissors:
822 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap Gallery!!!  (Read 45857 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Nutella

In a free knitting pattern kind of way.

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 15, 2006 12:25:22 PM »

Have you listened to any of it yet, shewilldieyoung.?

It's not the typical type of music that I would listen to but it's not bad!

HAH! Well, you said you love music and you wanted to know more kinds.

And since the swap was started before the new rules, we were in under the wire. Phew!

Oh, and the letters and numbers? You might notice that it spells "Random"  Grin I used the random feature on the player to make a cd of whatever the next 11 songs were! (It's HARD not to mess with it after that, but so fun!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wisty bandwagon: http://wists.com/?q=nutellanutterson

I'm walking and raising funds in support of AIDS Project Los Angeles: http://aidswalklosangeles2007.kintera.org/kejreeves
devilninny

isnt he adorable?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #161 on: December 15, 2006 01:25:05 PM »

guess what guess what guess what!

i got my package from my partner!  she mailed on the 13th and i got it today!  she still wasnt online to let anyone know, but its heeeeeeere!  yay!

i will be taking pictures and mailing out her package!  i will also consider all my angel packages personal swaps and send you a thank you in return after the holidays.  but if you havent sent yet, dont worry about it!

thanks!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

devilninny

isnt he adorable?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #162 on: December 15, 2006 01:41:22 PM »

oh shoot! I forgot to photograph what I sent devilninny! I hope she has a camera cause you guys need to see it. Wink

yes, yes no worries!
i am mystified and excited!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

danceisthenewmosh
Photographs may not lie, but liars may photograph

Kissing Toby Goodbye

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #163 on: December 15, 2006 03:01:21 PM »

11 must be the day of note cards.  I am working on a sales book of gifts, so I keep my camera at work until next week.  I keep trying to remember to bring it home, but I forget.  Anyway, 10 notecards with one rocking pen.  Bonus for me and thoughtfulness on ohmywords part, all the envelopes are pre-stamped.

I am going to see if I can borrow my mom's camera tonight, because the built in camera on my laptop isn't cutting it for pics right now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Apologies to whoever were upset by my absent.  I was in and out of the hospital from December 2007 until June 2008.
ohmyword
« Reply #164 on: December 15, 2006 03:41:18 PM »

Here are the cards I sent danceisthenewmosh.  All 10 cards are the same.  I thought I'd post it for you since you don't have your camera with you. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy

I do personal swaps.
shooting star
« Reply #165 on: December 15, 2006 03:44:06 PM »

those cards are absolutely gorgeous ohmyword    Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swap Shop

wists

My crafting blog

I'm looking for cable afghan (tunisian) crochet hooks. Personal swap anyone?
naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: December 15, 2006 03:51:43 PM »

Love the crochet kit and the cards. That is a good crochet book! I used it a lot to learn how to crochet left-handed and passed it on to kiwimonkey. I assume it has the same content as the front cover looks the same.

And that was day 6 from me to you naelany. But in your PM you will hear that he did open up the taped box and got out a day from you to me! Bad dog!!! Said box is now in the garage.

The needlebook has punchneedle embroidery on it. That is the design I did in the make-n-take class I took last January taught by Gail Bird (fun lady!).
Yes, bad doggy, no donut! I know exactly what he was after though... and so strange that he should pick the same day, both to and from you lol. What does he have against day 6, I wonder Wink

guess what guess what guess what!

i got my package from my partner!  she mailed on the 13th and i got it today!  she still wasnt online to let anyone know, but its heeeeeeere!  yay!

i will be taking pictures and mailing out her package!  i will also consider all my angel packages personal swaps and send you a thank you in return after the holidays.  but if you havent sent yet, dont worry about it!

thanks!!!

Oh yay, I'm so glad you got it after all. Strange though, that there's still not been word. But at least you got more goodies now! You're one lucky gal this Christmas, devilninny. Must've been real good this year Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
EvilRachel
« Reply #167 on: December 15, 2006 04:10:08 PM »

liebschien is going to be out of town this weekend, so she said I could post what I sent to her.  So I sent her an 11-piece sewing kit (zippered pouch, pin cushion, scissors, scissors fob, tape measure, thimble, needle threader, pins, needles, marking pencil, and seam ripper)

And she send me a mix cd with 11 songs!

I haven't heard most of these songs before (or at least not by these artists) so I'm excited to listen to it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
esmerelda

And pli, revel, chanter, boogeh...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: December 15, 2006 04:10:49 PM »

Since it's technically Saturday here, I can post my 10th day gift!  (It is taking me an exorbitantly large amount of time to type - I just got home from the company Chrissmus bash and am a little worse for wear!)

Anyway, on the 10th day of Chrissmus, my partner sent to me...

10 marble magnets!

Thanks, 2711, they are wicked (my boyfreind thinks my magnet obsession is a little odd, I tell him "your eBay obsession is a little odd, but you don't hear me complaining"!) and I will take a photo when I can hold a camera steady!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Here, There and Everywhere

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #169 on: December 15, 2006 04:26:41 PM »

Since it's technically Saturday here, I can post my 10th day gift!  (It is taking me an exorbitantly large amount of time to type - I just got home from the company Chrissmus bash and am a little worse for wear!)

Ha Ha! me too! 3 different cocktails before the first course and evrybody wonders why i had trouble standing up!  Grin

anyway, this is what Zombieflesh sent me for my day 11

2 balls of wool
2 pieces of fabric (the black one has sparkly bits on it)
A string of Pink plastic beads
Thread and bobbins in matching colours
A bag of beads with some cute little charm-y type things in there
A X stich kit
Buttons
Ribbons
aaaand zips (which is spooky because I have a project in mind that requires many many zips!!)

Thankyou ZombieFlesh - You rock!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011 02:38:12 AM by Phizzychick - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hairdressing Essentials Holding Products
Hairdressing Essentials Scissors
Hairdressing Essentials Kit Bag Extras
Hairdressing Essentials Hair Straighteners
Hairdressing Essentials Hair Clips
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...