A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 296,603
Currently Running With Scissors:
682 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas Swap Gallery!!!  (Read 45707 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

yamwam
« Reply #150 on: December 15, 2006 07:09:58 AM »

Awww, I wanted to send mix CDs but I thought they were forbidden under the new swap rules!

On the 2nd day of swapping, Boywonder gave to me... (by the way if we keep making multiple posts this is going to be the longest thread ever)

11 cards and tags (plus 8.) - That's five personalized postcards, a Dairy Potter bookmark and 13 gift tags, six of which have their own wee plaid holders. I think it's all fantastic, but darn it boywonder, by no stretch of arithmetic does this add up to 11! Vielen dank and I hope you like your package today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loose pleats sink fleets

Wists
SewPixie
FOC Bandit #12

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: December 15, 2006 08:11:16 AM »

lilgothkatt thanks for the Prisma tip!

lamamarco those cookies looks great. You always snap such nice pictures. Love that countertop too. Smiley

All the rest of my presents are taped back into the box so the animals don't steal them. I found day 6 to nealany on the floor yesterday (no injuries!) so I thought it for the best. I did open day 11 this morning though. YAY!!!!

3 crochet books. I love craft books and am wanting to get more into crochet so these are perfect! I am going to read the granny square one on the way to work today in the carpool. Also 4 skeins of a lovely colorway of Sugar & Cream yarn. 3 kinds of ribbon, and white crochet thread.

Thank you!!! Oh I hear carpool pulling up. Gotta run.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

.:See profile for blog & Flickr info!:.
lady4feet
« Reply #152 on: December 15, 2006 08:17:59 AM »

Everyones stuff looks awesome!

I can't even say enough thank yous to Sevsonlygirl! Only on the second day and I'm already impressed. Please everyone bear with the crappy cell phone pics, my camera is currently MIA  Undecided

Day 12
I received 6 cloth pads (the "envelopes" and the lining make up 12). I've been wanting to make me some of these forever and have just never got around to it. Who would of thought I'd be excitted to get pads, lol.

Day 11
A crochet kit!!! Also been on my list forever and a day to learn how to do. Theres a book, two skeins of yarn, a hook roll, 6 hooks and a big tote to keep it all in  Grin

Thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: December 15, 2006 10:04:53 AM »

Yay Sewpixie, I'm glad you liked it!

Was that Day 6 from you to me, or me to you??? If it's from me to you, I think I know why that particular package was attacked *chuckles*. Tell them to behave, or Santa'll not let them open it Wink

Anywho! I opened my second package at 3am this morning (hey, that's when my day starts Tongue). And I got an embroidery kit!

Check it out! The little needlebook is made of the same fabric as my pincushion and measuring tape! I love it Cheesy. Thank you, Sewpixie!!! Ohh, almost forgot to ask... did you do the front of it as well? Is that crewelembroidery or something?? I've not seen it before. Love it though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
ohmyword
« Reply #154 on: December 15, 2006 11:27:51 AM »

Here's day 11 from danceisthenewmosh.. handmade cards!  I think they are embossed???

THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy

I do personal swaps.
SewPixie
FOC Bandit #12

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: December 15, 2006 11:40:12 AM »

Love the crochet kit and the cards. That is a good crochet book! I used it a lot to learn how to crochet left-handed and passed it on to kiwimonkey. I assume it has the same content as the front cover looks the same.

And that was day 6 from me to you naelany. But in your PM you will hear that he did open up the taped box and got out a day from you to me! Bad dog!!! Said box is now in the garage.

The needlebook has punchneedle embroidery on it. That is the design I did in the make-n-take class I took last January taught by Gail Bird (fun lady!).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

.:See profile for blog & Flickr info!:.
lilgothkatt
« Reply #156 on: December 15, 2006 12:08:34 PM »

TAA DAA! DAY 11!

this is what I sent to gumshoegal. 11 pinecone firestarters so she can have toasty fires this winter.

And here is what Gumshoegal sent me. This is for days 11,10,and 9 I believe. It's a TON of papers so I can get into papercrafting a long time interst of mine but I've never really tried.

some of these papers are really awsome! textured, embossed,handmade looking ones. I love 'em.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.Ibreedsockmonke ys.etsy.com

www.wists.com/lilgothkatt

I have a bunch of vintage linens for trade. Looking for neat halloween fabrics, day of the dead stuff, star wars stuff.
shewilldieyoung.
« Reply #157 on: December 15, 2006 12:12:41 PM »

oooo! Pretty paper and pretty cards!!!  Grin
I love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.wists.com/shewilldieyoung

I will be out of state until February. I may be able to check emails periodically so if you need me, it would be more timely to email me. Thanks. ANY OWED SWAP PACKAGES WILL GO OUT BEFORE I LEAVE.
SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #158 on: December 15, 2006 12:16:29 PM »

lady4feet - I'm so glad you like the cloth pads and the crochet kit!!

Here's what I got for Day 11:

It's a magnetic tree with removeable decorations!  My kids love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lilgothkatt
« Reply #159 on: December 15, 2006 12:17:31 PM »

oh shoot! I forgot to photograph what I sent devilninny! I hope she has a camera cause you guys need to see it. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.Ibreedsockmonke ys.etsy.com

www.wists.com/lilgothkatt

I have a bunch of vintage linens for trade. Looking for neat halloween fabrics, day of the dead stuff, star wars stuff.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adrienne Kane Talks About Cooking and Screaming
Meet Author Jill Connor Browne
Henry Coleman Talks About The Man from Oakdale
Rebecca Chace Talks About Leaving Rock Harbor
A ValueTales Treasury Book Trailer
Latest Blog Articles
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...