A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 296,702
Currently Running With Scissors:
643 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Vistor Swap Round 4 Gallery!!  (Read 21382 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TheBon

We are without leeches or wenches.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: October 07, 2006 05:16:43 PM »

I worked in a gift shop and we sold trains and covered wagons as well as sewing machines and other "old timey" themed pencil sharpeners that looked like that. So, suspicion confirmed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

graphic designer, illustrator, all around nerd.

my wists!
I take pictures everywhere!
magpie_eyes

I like shiny things!

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 10, 2006 10:06:31 AM »

I don't think Maggie Scraps is coming home. Sad  If anyone sees this girl -

wandering around the United States somewheres, tell her to quit shopping and come back to Canada.
And I don't know if the Mustachios made it back safely, but the post office tells me that they did.  They must be very tired from their trip, because I have not heard from them yet.  Here are several pictures from their visit.  
First, is from the Fringe festival.  The Mustachios are posing with two lovely thespians in front of the Covent Garden Market, in London,Ontario,Canada.

Here is baby Mustachio inside the Covent Garden Market

Our trip to Toronto, that included the Bata Shoe Museum, The CN Tower,  and the very cool Ontario College of Art and Design, seen from underneath.  It looks like it is being supported by pencils.

We also toured a honey farm, and an apple farm,

and spent several days at various beaches along Lake Erie and Lake Ontario.
And when my boyfriend brings my camera home (!!!)  I will post pictures of the Mustachios in their  "Canadian" outfits, and some of their souvenirs.
Okay, here they are. The Mustachios brought home some maple butter, and maple syrup wrapped in piglet fabric, some postcards, a "Canadian deer" bag that I made for BambiKhantastic, a scrapbook, and a felted flower corsage.
And a close up on their outfits. Has anyone else ever tried to dress a mustache before?  Maybe I don't want to know.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012 01:04:46 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kitty1256
« Reply #172 on: February 15, 2007 11:04:51 AM »

Guess what?!  Mozzie (my stuffie that I sent on a little trip to Montana last summer in this round of the swap) finally came home!!!  I got my package today and couldn't figure out for the life of me what it was and I was sooooo excited to see her!!!!

Here are some of the goodies she brought home with her...a newspaper, some tea, a top to a milk bottle (that Katiad's grandparents used to own or something...), some seeds to plant, and a card for me!:

Yummy Montana Huckleberry loiton and Mrs. Field's chocolates:

Unfortunatly, it looks like Mozzi got hungry on the way home and only left me half of a piece of chocolate.  Naughty mouse.

Montana Postcards:

Anndd....her photo book:

Mozzi crafting....

Apparentally most of the pictures of mozzi turned out blurry or something, so not a whole lot of action shots of her 8 month trip, but I am just glad to have her safe and at home.  And the best part is that she tells me that she is excited to go on another adventure (though she hopes that next time it won't be for so long!)

Oh...and I think I am going to be starting round 6 of this swap either today or tomorrow (as long as the previous organizer is cool with me doing it), so look for it and come have fun with us!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avian Flight
« Reply #173 on: February 15, 2007 12:32:00 PM »

wow poor mozzie, what happened? lost in the mail?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
eula.wordpress.com - updated frequently! (food and bento)
kitty1256
« Reply #174 on: February 15, 2007 12:36:10 PM »

Actually, lost in Montana!  I think my partner forgot all about her for quite a few months....Like I said, I'm just glad to have her home.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Fencing: The Sartorialist For AOL On
The Life of Man: 80 Faces in 40 Seconds
Milan: The Sartorialist For AOL On
Bullfighters: The Sartorialist For AOL On
Best Tips For Taking a Great Photo
Latest Blog Articles
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...