A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,551
Currently Running With Scissors:
355 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: cheap living in Portland?  (Read 2305 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Funiono
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2006 09:48:54 PM »

I know how great the bus system is in Portland but I just kinda wanted to live right in downtown, the place I'm getting for now is like a quad and it's up in north portland. I'm now actually leaning towards moving into beaverton or just getting a room if i dont like where I'm gonna be living so that I can at least get free parking. My husband is planning on going to WCI too when he moves up to portland in about a year so I think i'm just gonna wait to live downtown until then.

And I'm gonna be doing the Culinary Arts Associate, and i have to say that the people who work at WCI are some of the nicest and most helpful people i have ever had to work with!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MopTopStumptown
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2006 08:38:04 AM »

I know how great the bus system is in Portland but I just kinda wanted to live right in downtown, the place I'm getting for now is like a quad and it's up in north portland. I'm now actually leaning towards moving into beaverton or just getting a room if i dont like where I'm gonna be living so that I can at least get free parking. My husband is planning on going to WCI too when he moves up to portland in about a year so I think i'm just gonna wait to live downtown until then.

And I'm gonna be doing the Culinary Arts Associate, and i have to say that the people who work at WCI are some of the nicest and most helpful people i have ever had to work with!

you're going to have some fabulous chefs to work with in that program.  be sure to take advantage of the student clubs while you're there. it's only 14 months so spend as much time on campus and in the kitchens as possible.  who's your admissions rep?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Funiono
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2007 02:55:34 AM »

Marty. She's amazing, she's helped me find a place and made sure everything is going as smoothly as possible. And i have been looking into the different clubs on the website and looking into which ones sound good. I'm getting so excited to start.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MopTopStumptown
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2007 11:33:58 AM »

Marty. She's amazing, she's helped me find a place and made sure everything is going as smoothly as possible. And i have been looking into the different clubs on the website and looking into which ones sound good. I'm getting so excited to start.

lucky you, marty is an absolute sweetheart!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Hollow Book Trailer
Barry Strauss Talks About The Spartacus War
Jennifer Weiner Reads from Best Friends Forever Part 3
Grug In The Wild Book Trailer
Douglas Carlton Abrams Talks About Eye of the Whale
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...