A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,582
Currently Running With Scissors:
683 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have (Crafts or Supplies) Swap -- 22nd Nov-22nd Dec  (Read 11905 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

This Shall Be For Music

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2006 10:07:25 AM »

Hmm, I don't really know.  My sis bought it in NY for me.  It has a sheen to it...the material is nice and satiny.  I think it must be some sort of poly/cotton blend.  Sorry I can't be of more help.

Here's a pic!  Sorry, I borrowed a camera.

The contrast is from some lines in the empty boxes.  It is really cute fabric.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006 05:22:27 PM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
liebschien

"Do or do not - there is no try." - Yoda

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2006 06:20:32 PM »

That's beautiful! I claim atsuko for that pink dragonfly fabric.

I am in Florida, USA and here's what I have to offer.

(click on thumbnails for bigger photos)
Supplies for you:

Black vinyl-esque fabric. It is flannel with a black rubbery coating so it is very pliable. Not stiff at all and not suitable for raw edges. I have about 3 yards of this or maybe just two.
It doesn't photograph very well.

Tiger-print low-pile furry fabric. I have at least 1 yard. No picture yet.

Three skeins matching yarn:
2 skeins of Fun Fur Stripes color #302, Mexicana, stripes of orange, bright red and medium violet.
http://www.lionbrand.com/graphics/yarns/320-302b.jpg
1 skein Lionbrand Homespun color #364, Mexicana, a fiesta of burgundy, blue, gold, purple and contrasting black
http://www.lionbrand.com/graphics/yarns/790-364b.jpg

Glass cutter/nipper tool. The type with two little wheels.

Bag full of plain jane buttons, mostly off-whites and browns.
Bag of regular round marbles, for mosaics or wire wrapping perhaps
Bag of aqua colored glass marbles (one side is flat), for mosaics or rings maybe

ABC (Already Been Crafted) Stuff:

Red woven bag. 6.75" long by 5.5" wide. Strap is 24" long. Snap closure. No inside pocket.

Rust woven bag. 5" long by 5.5" wide. Strap is 7.5" tall. Snap closure. No inside pocket.

Black and gold China print bag. About 6" tall (not including tassels) by 5" wide at top opening. Strap is 8.5" tall. With inside pocket and snap closure.

Lilypad handbag. 7.75" wide by 5.5" tall. Strap is 11" long. It has an inside pocket, but no closure. I could easily sew a snap onto this, though.

Pink wrist accessories. A pair of ruffle cuffs and a 2" wide cuff. Cotton.

Things I can make:
I can crochet just about anything. If it's not too time-consuming or too yarn-consuming (like a sweater or other long-sleeved garments) I will consider it. PM me with any questions!

Crocheted slippers.

I have a lot of yarns to choose from. PM me with size and color preferences and I'll see what I can do.

Bamboo hair sticks.

I can stain them dark, med, light, or leave them unstained and I have a lot of beads and stuff I can put on the tops. Also, tell me if you would like them a certain length. I like them short, like kid-sized chopsticks. Just PM me and we'll work it out. I will send you two sets.

I think this will do for now. I will try to think of more to add to this list and I will work on adding pictures for those items without.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006 07:00:12 PM by liebschien » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2006 11:23:12 PM »

I claim liebschien for an amigurumi off my wists if possible. Otherwise I will chose something else off her list.

My list! Warning! The pictures are blurrier than the actual items!  Wink

reversable tote bag, chinese dolls/purple

smaller tote, also reversable

Coffee cup finger ring (silver plated; and I did not make the actual cup myself)

Two glass marble rings (silver plated; and I did not make the actual marbles either)

Ninja necklace with chain (plastic ninja, the rest is silver plated), available in red or black with different weapons

« Last Edit: December 19, 2006 11:25:17 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
gavagai
« Reply #103 on: December 21, 2006 10:17:59 PM »

Would it help if you got to pick two of the above? If it does, please do.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #104 on: December 22, 2006 05:46:39 AM »

Ok ok!

I claim gavagai for: chinese dolls reversable tote bag, and one of those little ninja dudes if she wants to send me one (but I don't need the chain, I'm going to put him on a keychain anyway.)

This is my third claim.

Since it's the 22nd, and ending on me makes things nice and convenient, I'm going to shut the swap down for 24 hours and open the next month's round after that. I'll post to this thread when the new thread is up, and I'll start with my list.

Ordinarily, these kinds of swaps just start up again with whoever has the outstanding claim at the time the swap ends, but ending it a few hours early means I don't have to try and coordinate with someone else posting their list and such.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AmaZing
« Reply #105 on: December 22, 2006 06:36:09 AM »

I definately joining the next round too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #106 on: December 25, 2006 11:07:07 AM »

Next month's round is up!

I promise I'll be more precise with tracking claims and feedback and such from now on. It was hard to play catchup with this one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oops Creations
« Reply #107 on: January 02, 2007 11:29:51 AM »

Not to invade this thread but thought you all might be interested....

I'm organizing ROUND THREE of the "Fill-a-Box Craft Supply Swap" (aka New Year's Resolution: Clean your Craft Closets Supply Swap).  Everyone uses a Flat-Rate Box so this is a quick, easy and AFFORDABLE swap. 

Sign-ups for Round Three are up at http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=142981.0

Don't delay- start fulfilling those resolutions today

Hope some of you might consider joining to share any leftover / unclaimed supplies that you have.

happy swapping and happy new year!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Finally on the Wist Bandwagon:  http://wists.com/OopsCreations

I have loads of good quality CIGAR BOXES available for trade.  Great for purses, shrines, jewelry boxes.  PM for Pics.

Fill a Box is Back
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
5 Interesting Ways to Cook With Chocolate
Challah Pumpkin Bread Pudding Is a Thanksgivukkah Miracle
Donut Chips Recipe
How to Make the Perfect Pie at Home
Nutritious Kid-Friendly Thanksgiving Treats
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...