A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,170
Currently Running With Scissors:
664 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 530 531 [532] 533 534 ... 570
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: How's your Etsy shop doing now?  (Read 288079 times)
Tags for this thread: etsy  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hollylynne

step away from the cashmere

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5310 on: July 23, 2008 09:49:05 AM »

Sockdiva, ooooh . . .LAPIDARY!!!!  Thats an awesome craft! Love the bottom necklace too!

Allyinthevalley, your vintage shop looks great! I'll be checking back regularly for sure, I love the idea of being able to shop online for thrifty/vintage items!

Barbalot . . . I'm in the current Jewelry Box Booster Sampler and I've contributed about 4 times overall.  The Spotted Box looks awesome! I'd love to hear how it goes for you, and I totally agree that those sachets would work really well for it!  I've had really fantastic responses from the sampler some times then other times none at all.  I think it depends a lot on coming up with a really unique sample that photographs well and is packaged well, because most of the response I've had from it has come from people seeing my samples on the site, not getting them in thier box.  I'll probably contribute at least once more before the holidays.

And Barbalot, CONGRATS on your consignment deal!!!  I hope it goes well for you!  I'm currently working on an exciting order too . . .I was contacted on Etsy by a wholesaler in Australia who builds collections to supply to boutiques.  We're doing 60 pieces of coin jewelry, 4 designs I already had in my shop and 1 we made up custom together.  Its been really great to work with her, and I'm so excited at the prospect of being in stores in Australia . . . never even BEEN to Australia! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #5311 on: July 23, 2008 09:57:15 AM »

congrats to both of you ! I hope they both work out really well for you. Isn't it nice to expand that client base? Smiley I have my donut markers in B&M stores in Germany, the UK, Australia and Canada and it is always fun to hear the reaction from those places! Good luck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
barbolot
Tutorial Contributor

A dead thing can go with the stream, but only a living thing can go against it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5312 on: July 23, 2008 10:29:22 AM »

Thanks for the input on the Sampler, hollylynne.  This is the first time I've contributed to something like that, so we'll see how it goes.  I'll keep you posted on how the Spotted Box works out for me.  Congrats on your custom Australian deal, too!  How exciting!   Are you going to post pics of your items so we can ooooh and aaaaah over them?

Thanks, kishcrafts!  It sounds like you've gone global!  Cheesy  That's so great.  It is nice to expand, and challenging, too.  One of the most exciting orders I had was collaborating with an artist that found me on etsy.... I made her artwork into wallets, and our wallets were sold in The Globe Theatre in London!  They're about sold out... but haven't reordered yet.  Undecided  I hope they do!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008 10:32:52 AM by barbolot » THIS ROCKS   Logged

hollylynne

step away from the cashmere

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5313 on: July 23, 2008 11:42:45 AM »

woah, barbalot!!!! the globe thing is SO COOL!!!!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

allyinthevalley
« Reply #5314 on: July 23, 2008 06:36:07 PM »

I love reading what all of you are up to! The Globe thing is amazing, barbolot. You must be so proud of your work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarasvati

love for crafting!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #5315 on: July 23, 2008 06:39:20 PM »

ooh, congrats everyone on all of your achievements! 

sock - your new items look fabulous! 

ally - i checked out your shop and it looks like you have a lot of fun vintage items!  best of luck with everything!

barbolot - congrats on the consignment deal!!!  wow!

phew!  i hope i didn't leave anyone out!  i'm surrounded by so many talented people!!

i made a few new things for my shop, one of which i posted today!  here is a picture...it is a new question mark keepsake box, this time i made it so there are power-ups that fit inside the lid that are interchangeable!  I posted about it here:

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=258990.0

what do you guys think?  Smiley  my fiance actually conceptualized the idea, he is full of so many good ideas!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://lostmittenblog.blogspot.com - my crafting blog
http://www.flickr.com/lost_mitten - my flickr
I'm Craftster's August 2009 Featured Needlework Artist!

(Mini) Nerd Swap - sign-ups right now! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=342519.0
Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5316 on: July 24, 2008 04:46:05 AM »

That box looks great!

I've had a pm from etsy admin to say that they're featuring one of my items - Whimsical Artist Book - in the Etsy Finds Email today! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkangel1979
« Reply #5317 on: July 24, 2008 05:41:18 AM »

Oooh well done phizzy Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

barbolot
Tutorial Contributor

A dead thing can go with the stream, but only a living thing can go against it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5318 on: July 24, 2008 06:31:14 AM »

Phizzychick, I just saw that artist book in my Etsy Finds email this morning!!! Congrats!!  Cheesy 

My little pincushion was picked up for this Storque article (http://www.etsy.com/storque/section/etc/article/swimmy-co-update/2286/), and has been swimming on the front page from time to time.... Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5319 on: July 24, 2008 06:36:59 AM »

Congratulations barbalot!

Sadly I didn't subscribe to that email in time so I'll never see it...but at least I'll get them in future since I've subscribed to everything! Roll Eyes Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 530 531 [532] 533 534 ... 570 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Grilled Shrimp and Plums with a Sweet Hoisin Sauce
How to Make Delicious Chinese BBQ Pork on the Grill
How to Make a Fiery Asian Boneless Pork Loin on a BBQ Grill
How to Make Korean Style Hot Dogs
How to Make Sweet and Sticky Spareribs with Indian Spices
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...