A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 306,062
Currently Running With Scissors:
349 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 570
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: How's your Etsy shop doing now?  (Read 440046 times)
Tags for this thread: etsy  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Rocka311
« Reply #3020 on: April 13, 2007 02:47:22 PM »

Congrats to everyone whose shops are doing well!  Smiley

I listed my first set of stuffies today..... a set of 3 Matryoshka dolls:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5753629

Do you think the pricing is ok? They took me quite a while to make...about 2 or 2 1/2 hours. The faces are hand-embroidered...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

tigergirl
« Reply #3021 on: April 13, 2007 04:42:12 PM »

I listed my first set of stuffies today..... a set of 3 Matryoshka dolls:

They're very cute!

Well, after a long hiatus I'm actually listing in my store again but not much action unfortunately, just hearts & views. I did rework the geisha pendants and the price has changed too - it's now inline with what I sell for at markets (They weren't selling at the lower price anyway, back when I opened the store).
I plan to start listing heaps of supplies that I have too many of - maybe that will be more successful.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rocka311
« Reply #3022 on: April 13, 2007 04:49:51 PM »

Well....any doubts I had about my Matryoshka dolls have been put to rest.... they've sold already!! I am floored. I've been trying to come up with a "bigger" item to list in my store for a while now (as most of the things in my shop are small and inexpensive). I think I may have found it.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tigergirl
« Reply #3023 on: April 13, 2007 04:50:52 PM »

Good for you!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3024 on: April 13, 2007 04:53:11 PM »

My cake earrings have been flying off the shelves!

Since the demand is high I decided to list a few more flavors of cake.

Here are some new flavors I have been playing around with and just listed on etsy! Thanks to everyone that gave me cake suggestions from my last post! You guys are the best!

Here are my creations!

Red Velvet 3 layer cake with fluffy frosting:

A new Carrot Cake design:

Pink Ice Cream with White Frsoting and hearts and Sprinkles:

Mulit Layer Chocolate with Pink Daisy Flowers:

the original flavors:
Sparkly pink strawberry:

pink strawberry #2 not sparkly:

chocolate with a red rose:

chocolate cherry:

chocolate multi layer with pink daisy:

carrot cake with nuts:

whole carrot cake:

whole chocolate with red roses:

All the yummies together:

thanks for looking! I have had a blast thinking up new flavors and trying to make the little cakes look real!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007 01:35:56 PM by kishcrafts » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
kitty1256
« Reply #3025 on: April 13, 2007 04:58:06 PM »

omg those cake earrings are AMAZING!!  do you mind if i steal your idea and try to make a pair for myself?  I promise I wont start mass producing them and selling them on etsy or anything (though if i am successful i may have to try other things on earrings...) =P  i've never made anything out of polymer clay though before...it might be a challenge!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3026 on: April 13, 2007 05:01:51 PM »

omg those cake earrings are AMAZING!!  do you mind if i steal your idea and try to make a pair for myself?  I promise I wont start mass producing them and selling them on etsy or anything (though if i am successful i may have to try other things on earrings...) =P  i've never made anything out of polymer clay though before...it might be a challenge!

I am a crafter that respects all original art, but I am also a person that believes that there really aren't that many original ideas out there in the art world. As long as someone doesn't COPY my art 100% then I am ok with it.

Have a go at making them. I have a bunch of tricks that I use to make them look uber realistic so try it and see what techniques you can come up with. Good luck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
Rocka311
« Reply #3027 on: April 13, 2007 05:02:39 PM »

I LOVE the sparkly pink strawberry ones! Soooo cute!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dreamxon
« Reply #3028 on: April 13, 2007 05:09:59 PM »

those earrings are so cute.  it's not a surprise why they've been flying off your shelves =]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kitty1256
« Reply #3029 on: April 13, 2007 05:11:40 PM »

I am a crafter that respects all original art, but I am also a person that believes that there really aren't that many original ideas out there in the art world. As long as someone doesn't COPY my art 100% then I am ok with it.

Have a go at making them. I have a bunch of tricks that I use to make them look uber realistic so try it and see what techniques you can come up with. Good luck!

im sure they wont look ANYWHERE as good as yours...so i wouldn't worry about them looking anything like them.  maybe i should try making some pie or something instead of cake.  =P
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 570 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Stenciled Table
Tute Tuesday: Mrs. Weasley Inspired Burrow Afghan
Creative Craft Supplies

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...