A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,155
Currently Running With Scissors:
608 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 570
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: How's your Etsy shop doing now?  (Read 287679 times)
Tags for this thread: etsy  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

tofuttibreak
« Reply #410 on: November 27, 2006 03:42:00 PM »

well, i finally finished a few listings. only one of them is mine--the felt pin. the rest are my boyfriend's little drawn and painted plaques. we both have a ton of other stuff that we hope to finish while he's off work over the next two days. let me know what you think! it's not really like what most people sell--i'm not sure if that is good or bad...

any recommendations are welcome! i'm going to try to get some naturally lit photos soon, but it's almost impossible in this apartment. let me know if you think the prices are too high. we really had no idea how to price anything.

in the next few days/weeks, i'm hoping to list some of my papercuts, some more of his artwork, some lino prints, more felty stuff and some pom pom characters.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
T-wrecks
glitter monster!

roooaaarrr!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #411 on: November 27, 2006 04:00:18 PM »

Oh etsy. I've actually only sold one painting, the rest are all PIFs and trades, but I'm making some smaller items now ($5 or less) and I'm hoping my sales will pick up.

I've got high hopes for a couple local craft shows I'm doing too.

I should be crafting for them now!!! Crafter is just so good for procrastinating...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craft_t_chic
« Reply #412 on: November 27, 2006 05:09:38 PM »

Same here, FineGirl...no sales yet today, but i listed new stuff this morning too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want your promo stickers...your fave local band, your etsy shop, your zine, a sticker you picked off a bar wall, or even bumper stickers! I'm covering a table & need stickers! PM me!

http://www.wists.com/craft_t_chic

Free gift with every purchase!
www.crafttchic.etsy.com
sweetjaime
« Reply #413 on: November 27, 2006 05:47:26 PM »

IM a little dissapointed my days are so close to christmas too. I got the 21st 22nd.... which sucks cause my shipping cut off is well well before that. Oh well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rrb21
« Reply #414 on: November 27, 2006 06:17:43 PM »

I'm glad I didn't sign up for this. I thought I might get the dates by Christmas. Did anyone on here get sooner dates?

Roxanne
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HSG
Global Moderator
Glass Crafts Moderator
Guest Blogger

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Oy Vey!

Margaritas & Facial Masks

View Profile WWW
« Reply #415 on: November 27, 2006 07:32:01 PM »

I got the 18th, 19th and 20th. While it is close to Christmas I still think it is worth the money since I will get additional exposure, and people can come back and shop anytime. Besides with additional money for shipping I would overnight packages if people are so inclined.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetjaime
« Reply #416 on: November 27, 2006 09:17:52 PM »

i was hoping for some "cyber monday" sales... but nada... anyone else have a good day ?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ellenade
« Reply #417 on: November 27, 2006 09:52:42 PM »

i was hoping for some "cyber monday" sales... but nada... anyone else have a good day ?

I got nuthin. This is tricky business, really hard to gauge what will make your store un/successful? Cause sometimes I follow people's links and they sell excellent stuff - but arent going very well?

Who knows!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BeaG
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Hi from Belgium!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #418 on: November 27, 2006 11:31:03 PM »

I sold 4 items on cyber monday. Not bad. I have been selling quite well during the whole weekend.
My only complaint is that I sell keychain lip balm holders only. I have so much other stuff in my shop that everybody ooooohs and aaaaahs about, but nobody buys.
Ah well, I should not complain at all. I still love making lip balm holders, so if that is what my customers want, that is what they get.
BeaG
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ellenade
« Reply #419 on: November 27, 2006 11:51:51 PM »

I sold 4 items on cyber monday. Not bad. I have been selling quite well during the whole weekend.
My only complaint is that I sell keychain lip balm holders only. I have so much other stuff in my shop that everybody ooooohs and aaaaahs about, but nobody buys.
Ah well, I should not complain at all. I still love making lip balm holders, so if that is what my customers want, that is what they get.
BeaG

how funny that you've found that niche market! I am sure that if a few years ago someone said to you.... "one day young lady you'll become famous for crocheting lip balm holders" you may have been a little surprised!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 570 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Citrus Painting Craft for Kids
How to Choose a Quilting Fabric
Walking and Talking With a Knife
How One Man Turned a Degree in Computer Science Into More Than a Desk Job
How to Design Strip Quilting Patterns
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...