A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 299,154
Currently Running With Scissors:
626 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 570
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: How's your Etsy shop doing now?  (Read 326881 times)
Tags for this thread: etsy  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2006 10:16:35 AM »

The old Etsy thread (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=43650.0) has been locked & retired and we've started fresh with this one!

This new thread will free those people who no longer want to receive notifications of replies, but had posted somewhere within the 1239 pages of that thread.  Smiley  This also gives us a chance to start new with working links and pictures!  Jungrrl & I will be going through the old thread and deleting/editing links that no longer work as time allows.

Here are a few guidelines for this thread to (hopefully) keep it a bit more manageable than the previous one.  Please take a moment to read them as your posts may be edited/deleted/moved if they don't follow along with these...

DO...
...post in regard to how your Etsy shop is doing.  Discuss your milestones (hearts, sales, etc.), thoughts, ideas and questions for other members regarding your shop or theirs.

DON'T...
...stop by the thread once or twice a week to post a list of your most recent item listings.  This thread is not for advertisement purposes.  If you would like comments and suggestions, please feel free to ask for them, but do not just post a list of links to your listings.  These posts will be deleted without notice.  Smiley

...post treasuries here.  Smiley  I've noticed that the last month of the old thread has become abundant with posts of "I made a new treasury!!  Look!! (insert link here)."  This clutters up the thread and makes it difficult to follow.  I've made a special sticky thread just for you folks!  Here:  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=133952  We will be deleting the old, broken treasury links from the old post over time.  If your treasury expires, please remember that you have the ability to edit/delete your thread - to help keep our threads tidy!  You can read about this here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=73260.0  Smiley

Please remember to use the search function to see if questions have been answered here or on the Etsy forums.  Many questions regarding international shipping, what to do when a buyer doesn't pay, advertising, how to make photos look better, etc., have already been answered many, many times.  You can find threads about these on this board as well as on Etsy.

Thanks for all of your help & understanding in making this thread as useful to others as possible!
 Kiss ~sweets
THIS ROCKS   Logged
NessaGurl
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006 10:21:23 AM »

Okey Dokey... thanks sweets. Good new rules to live by..

NessaGurl
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy Shop...
http://thislittlebird.etsy.com 

My Wist
http://www.wists.com/ThisLittleBird

I would love to do a personal swap for Quality, well made felt or crochet play foods for my daughter... contact me if you are interested. Check out my shop to see what I could make for you
sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006 10:26:44 AM »

Okey Dokey... thanks sweets. Good new rules to live by..

NessaGurl

Thanks, Nessa!

Sorry to be the bearer of rules and guidelines, but I think they'll help ya guys quite a bit in your Etsy endeavors.  Thanks for being kind & understanding!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
titancia
Are you a good twin or a bad twin?

It's Thistle with a Bobo on her head!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006 10:42:31 AM »

New rules and a fresh start! We'll all be fine. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jeweledmonkey
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006 11:00:54 AM »

Squeeky clean!  Grin

Titancia: Were you able to resolve the shipping issue you had yesterday? I am trying to slowly go back and change all the shipping info for my shop but I have soooo many items! At the same time, I don't want to start having that kind of problem. Hope it all worked out for you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

missamorphosis
"The man who has no imagination has no wings."~ Muhammad Ali

Butterflies, Buttons, & Crochet--ah, life is good!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2006 11:07:16 AM »

Just wanted to post so I will get notified of new replies. Smiley
My shop--well, it's sitting still at the moment. Hoping for the Christmas rush to hit me--and SOON!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shade Tree Crochet (crochet/craft blog)
Stitch-Stirrers - prompts and other fun things for the crocheter
craft_t_chic
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2006 11:09:54 AM »

How's my shop doing? I hit the 50 sales mark b/c I sold my PIF.  Tongue I can't get into the shop at all today, even though I had new things to list! Grrr!

I was a litle scared when I saw that the other thread was locked. Hehe...what on earth was I gonna do?!?! Now I see that it's for our own good! Thanks, sweets! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want your promo stickers...your fave local band, your etsy shop, your zine, a sticker you picked off a bar wall, or even bumper stickers! I'm covering a table & need stickers! PM me!

http://www.wists.com/craft_t_chic

Free gift with every purchase!
www.crafttchic.etsy.com
buttonarcade
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2006 11:15:37 AM »

I got really excited on Wednesday, because I sold 8 items, to 3 different people!  I guess we broke the sales record that day, too.  It's been slllooooow since, then, but I'm hoping it will pick up again, soon!  I love the new shop sections, and the shopping cart.  Pretty pretty. ♥
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2006 11:19:22 AM »

I was a litle scared when I saw that the other thread was locked. Hehe...what on earth was I gonna do?!?! Now I see that it's for our own good! Thanks, sweets! Grin

Ha!  I knew my little message would make ya come read the new thread... sneaky, sneaky!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
slb2724
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2006 11:35:53 AM »

ooh! new board! ill miss the old one, but i guess this will be good too.

i got 1567 views! yay! i dodnt even notive that it went up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.beadsnthings.etsy.com

"I've ot a jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!"-Jack Sparrow
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 570 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Davy Rothbart Reveals Who He Admires Most
Meet Author Amy Wechsler
Authors Reveal Their Favorites
Meet Author Philip Smith
Meet Author Jimmy Carter
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...