A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 300,874
Currently Running With Scissors:
644 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I WANT A CHANUKKAH PRESENT!Swap(SIGNUPS CLOSED)(SENDOUTS Dec 8)  (Read 2086 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

IMIS
« on: November 17, 2006 01:07:48 PM »

Getting excited for Chanukkah? Can't believe it's so soon? Yup, December 15th is the first night of Chanukkah, so believe it!

Swap name:I WANT A CHANUKKAH PRESENT! Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:IMIS   
Sign-up date range: November 17-November 22( signups end at 7:30 P.M. Eastern)
Date to send item by: December 8 ( you have about 2 weeks and a day to work on it!)
(Should be assingning partners on the evening of November 22- Thanksgiving day, November 23)

Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 25

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? Nope!

All ages allowed? Or 18+? All ages! Just make sure it's ok with your parents to swap and receive!!

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES

Extra Rules To read before signing up!(Don't worry, the funstuff is coming up! Cheesy):   

1. If this is your first swap please read:
http://www.craftster.org/swapsinfo.html to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
2. Please bookmark this thread and/or post here. All updates will be made here and this will help you to keep up with everything.
3. I will be giving feedback based on:
-  if you were a great swapper and you followed all the rules
-  good/poor communication- if you contacted me and/or your partner if you are going to be late, and other important details
-  sent late/early- If you sent really early, I will note that in your feedback, and if you're late, unfortunately I might have to note that too(especially without any communication).
-  no dc number- failed to comply with the rule about using a delivery confirmation number for packages within your own country, or if you didn't send a receipt when sending out of the country
4. If you are going to be late PLEASE let me and your partner know. Sometimes, things may happen that are beyond our control, that's ok. Just make sure to tell me. And also it can't be CRAZY late, like a whole week.
5. When sending within your country, get a DC/tracking number, and if you are sending outside your country, get a receipt. PLEASE PM IT TO ME AFTER YOU HAVE SENT! It is always always nice to give your partner you DC number so they can track the package while they are anxiousely waiting for it.
6. Even when getting a DC number or reciept, it is always good to take a picture of your package all ready and set to go.
7. You must have been a member for at least a month and have posted at least 20 times!
8. Please post after you have received your wonderful gift!!

Details of swap:
     The name of this swap is the I WANT A CHANUKKAH PRESENT! Swap. But basically, even if you don't celebrate Chanukkah, don't worry about it! You can join anyways! Everyone is welcomed to join.
     So basically what we are going to do for this swap is craft one item. But this item must be something that you put a lot of effort into. It doesn't need to be heavy or large,it can even be a very nice craft kit with instructions and everything, or it can be a t-shirt, or basically anything, just something very nice and unique, and something you put a lot of thought into. The questionaire that you will have to fill out (see below) will have your partner's likes and dislikes filled out. You can craft based on that if you would like to. It's optional, but of course, it's always nice to craft based on their likes.
     And then you may also put in little chachkees, like little keychains, or other little things that you have either crafted or bought. But you are concentrating basically on the main crafted item. Of course you may also send other things, just make sure to talk it over with your partner! But one more important thing to include in your package....a card! Please, please put in a card!!! It's a great way to make the package even more special!
     If you have any questions, Please, PLEASE don't hesitate to PM me! I am usually home  by 4:30 P.M.(eastern), and so I will answer all questions as soon as I see them! Thank you so much for taking interest in my swap! Have a great day, and HAPPY SWAPPING!!!!

GALLERY:

What you have to fill out in order to join this swap, and after you fill this out, please PM it to me right away!!!:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: I WANT A CHANUKKAH PRESENT! Swap
Craftster username
Email address
Your real name
Mailing address
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of the US?

What do you like(Doesnt have to be specifically about chanukkah)?
What do you dislike(Doesnt have to be specifically about chanukkah)?
Do you have a favorite color
Do you dislike a specific color?
Symbols/patterns you like:
Symbols/patterns you don't like:
Favorite food/candy:
Do you actually celebrate Chanukkah?(just so that if your partner wants to personlize your card/gift with the theme of your holiday)

Do you not want something specific?( food, bag, ect.):
Do you have any pets?:
Do you have any allergies?(pet hair, smoke, ect.):

tshirt size:
wrist size:
neck size(chocker or any other type of necklace):
For any other sizes you need, PM your partner

wists website?:
Any profile-type website?:

Anything else to put here:

« Last Edit: November 22, 2006 04:37:13 PM by IMIS » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am looking to swap for knitting needles and supplies! If you are interested in doing a PERSONAL SWAP with me, please PM me! Thanks!!!
IMIS
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006 02:42:31 PM »

SmileyCRAFTSTERS THAT ARE APPROVED: Smiley
veganxwater
fizzle7033
KraftyKT
crazyqt13

WinkPARTNERS:Wink
PURPLEmeans sent
GREENmeans sent and partner received
KraftyKT <------> veganxwater
    IMIS Cheesy <------>fizzle7033
     IMIS Cheesy <------>crazyqt13 Cheesy

EVERYONE HAS RECEIVED!!! WOOHOO!!!

GALLERY:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=136791.new#new                 

« Last Edit: December 12, 2006 02:17:05 PM by IMIS » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am looking to swap for knitting needles and supplies! If you are interested in doing a PERSONAL SWAP with me, please PM me! Thanks!!!
Strutter
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006 03:14:30 PM »

Awesome. I'm in.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006 12:46:25 PM by veganxwater » THIS ROCKS   Logged

KraftyKT
FeMailler, and proud of it!

Say no!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006 04:51:09 PM »

So psyched!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.facebook.com/KraftybyKT - See and Buy Chainmaille!

etsy.com/kraftybykt - Steampunk supplies!

How I pay for my craft supplies (in amazon giftcards) - http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BewareTheThinker
techni_moments
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Chronic Craftubater =)

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006 05:47:01 PM »

just sent my form =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"We pencil-sketch our previous life so we can contrast it to the technicolor of the moment"
fizzle7033
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006 06:55:36 PM »

I\'m in, but I don\'t celebrate Chanukkah so be patient with me. Smiley  I just love learning about different holidays and this sounds like the perfect chance to do that!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps!

Current swaps

Letter and a Craft
Dragon Swap
Owl Swap
Little Visitor VI
Little Visitor VII
IMIS
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2006 05:31:17 PM »

Good evening everyone! You should all have "IN PROGRESS" in your profile feedback form right now! If you have any questions or comments please PM me! I will answer you as soon as I can. Thanks, and I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

techni_moments

Chronic Craftubater =)

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2006 03:38:14 PM »

How come it looks like I'm not paired up with anyone? I know who my partner is, but i don't understand the pairings.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"We pencil-sketch our previous life so we can contrast it to the technicolor of the moment"
IMIS
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2006 05:48:07 PM »

So sorry, I know it was a little unclear cause I was trying to think of how to type it. It's because there was an odd amount of people in the swap, so I am swapping with you, crazyqt13, and I am swapping with fizzle7033. Sorry for the confuSION! Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

techni_moments

Chronic Craftubater =)

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2006 12:34:02 PM »

This is seriously the quietest swap EVER.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw with Chalk Pastel
How to Draw the Lowercase Calligraphy Letters - Final Letters
How to Start Using Calligraphy
How to Rule the Page for Calligraphy
How to Warm Up for Calligraphy
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Super Easy Peppermint Bark
Handmade Gift Ideas: Grey & Plum Button Wreath
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...