A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 296,636
Currently Running With Scissors:
612 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Swap Round 5 Gallery - Shop the Sweat Shoppe!  (Read 23302 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #230 on: December 07, 2006 02:57:29 PM »

Hey all I just received my schnazzy grocery totes from Madmatigan79! I am so stoked about these! They are cute and functional! I can't wait to use them! I will get some pics posted tonite!
Thanks madmadigan79! SO worth the wait Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006 03:05:33 PM by javastain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
cyndiq
i am aka sewsweet08 on yt come say hi

aussie craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #231 on: December 07, 2006 10:49:37 PM »

what fun cant wait to see. i am waiting on mine, so love a preview. hehe  Smiley cyndiq
THIS ROCKS   Logged

la_chrystelle
« Reply #232 on: December 08, 2006 02:45:54 AM »

well the last things I have received!

soap from starpiste, there was also a lavender soap but I forgot to picture it as I send it to afriend of mine

a sock monkey kit from heart-on to make a princess monkey! how cool?

a cloche from danceisthenewmosh, perfect for the rainy weather right now. My hair is always goingt very fuzzy after raining.

and a bag from pinkangel1979 with lovely birds from my choice

THIS ROCKS   Logged

cyndiq
i am aka sewsweet08 on yt come say hi

aussie craftster

« Reply #233 on: December 08, 2006 02:56:06 AM »

great items la crystelle.
Hope you get my parcel soon. We are doing a personal swap.
I sent la crystelle a crochet hook holder and  a set of 9 ballerina quilt blocks so she can make a quilt. La crystelle is sending me stamps and a tote.  Grin  cyndiq
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ooak_diva
Livin' La Vida Loca

Champagne Dreams on a Beer Budget.

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 09, 2006 11:28:13 AM »

These pics are long overdue....so sorry but I have no excuses other than it's Holiday Time  Wink

Here is the absolutely lovely pillow I rec'd from alwaysinmyroom.  What an awesome job!  It is going to my mom for Christmas.  She needs something beautiful for her bed!  Thanks alwaysinmyroom.  Once again you are the best!  Grin

Back of Pillow:

Here is the much needed Crochet Hooker Holder from cyndiq.  I am using this as I type...I'm crocheting today   Wink  Thanks so much cyndiq!  cyndiq and I also did a personal swap and I will post a pic of the bag she made for me in the personal swap area.

And last but certainly not least, the Swarovski Crystal Love Set I rec'd from icybyrd67.  I am totally in Love with this set.  I am saving to wear at our Christmas Party 12/16!  Wink

Thanks to everyone for all the lovely gifts I rec'd in this swap!  I appreicate all the great swaps and all the great swappers I have had the pleaseure to be involved with this past year.  I feel like I have mnade some great friends!  Happy Holidays to All the Swap-a-holics!   Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #235 on: December 09, 2006 01:21:57 PM »

Love the pink jewelry!! So festive and great for a party! And, don't you just love the needle roll!? Cyndiq did a great job!!  I love that I can find my needles now---might have to make a New Year's resolution to organize my craft room!! ha ha

It is always so gratifying to know that craftsters are thinking of others by giving hand made items...I think everyone appreciates a hand made gift--I am making a lovely tote with the cat pirate stencil ooak_diva made for a special young lady...she is going to love it and I am loving that she did all the hard work for me!! ha ha

Thanks again, everyone, for a lovely swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #236 on: December 09, 2006 01:36:06 PM »

cat pirate stencil??? Did I miss a picture somewhere?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
ooak_diva
Livin' La Vida Loca

Champagne Dreams on a Beer Budget.

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 09, 2006 03:11:06 PM »

Yeah naelany..the stencil looks like this (this is a tote bag I made and O was offering stenciled tote bags; any theme; in the swap):

« Last Edit: January 13, 2012 09:41:24 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #238 on: December 09, 2006 03:33:10 PM »

Shocked How could I miss that tote! Or rather, that stencil! How cool would that be on a black T!!! So wisted! Thanks for showing me
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
redpopsicles

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #239 on: December 09, 2006 05:04:45 PM »

OK.  I FINALLY got a picture of all my goods.  Except my microscope slide necklace with koi fish on one side and a cello on the other, made by icebyrd67.  It somehow didn't make it into the picture  Undecided, so if you have a pic, icebyrd67, could you post it?  It rocks!

All of the rest, though, is here!

A DIY felted bead kit from knitwit, an ATC starter kit (and an AWESOME roller derby ATC) from alteredmommy, a DIY PIRATE sock monkey kit from heart-on, and 2 embroidered pouches from Tanza!

Thanks so much to all my great partners, and to javastain and devilninny for organizing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Single Flower Dome Arrangement
How to Sew With a Sewing Machine
How to Make a Friendly Foam Porcupine
How to Make a Snow Globe
How to Fold an Origami Crane
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...