A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 298,787
Currently Running With Scissors:
669 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 55
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap 2  (Read 53847 times)
Tags for this thread: stocking  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MissTee_2

Harry Potter is Love.....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #410 on: November 30, 2006 05:18:38 PM »

OMG...That stocking with the foot on it....WOW...I cannot even describe all of the wonderful things I am seeing on here. This is so cool, I love these swaps! That sock monkey..wow.
Gotta love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Swap Friendly
piratecore
« Reply #411 on: November 30, 2006 06:15:32 PM »

I RECIEVED! camera is charging so i will post pics later tonight.. but man, i(and my family) love my stuff.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lafemmefatale

Can't be old n wise if you are never young n crazy

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #412 on: November 30, 2006 06:48:15 PM »

Oh thank goodness!  I was so worried!  I'm so glad you like everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

avsceriline
« Reply #413 on: November 30, 2006 07:35:54 PM »

At last, the planets have aligned and I can finally post pictures of my *amazing* package from MissMeShell! Apologies in advance to dial up users, I went a little crazy with pics!

Isn't the stocking fabulous? I love all the different fabrics she used. And the shape is so...Seussian! It's funny, we both sent curly-toed elf stockings with pointed cuffs. Smiley I'm going to put it on my office door, to bring some much needed Christmas spirit to my drab workplace.

I absolutely adore this wreath. It's based on one from my wists. All the different trims and buttons lend such a great retro feel. Must find the *perfect* place for this.

This wristlet is the perfect size for a night out: just big enough for keys, wallet, and my new awesome cell phone. Again with the wonderful fabrics...I spy some Denise Schmidt! *drool* Also based on something from my wists. Meshell did such a great job of picking some truly awesome goodies to make!

I've always been a big fan of Meshell's wrapped canvases, so I'm thilled to now be the owner of not one, but *two*! The little owlie is adorable. The larger canvas has a spot of honor in my bedroom.

Yay! Recipies! They all sound delicious, but the anzac biscuits and the quiches have majorly piqued my interest. And what pretty recipe cards!

Ok, now this is the deer that she says she doesn't like. I, however, LOVE it! It is so kitschy I can hardly stand it. It reminds me of some Christmas deer my grandparents used to put up during the holidays.

Some *very* pretty log cabin coasters. I feel like I need to invite people over right now, just so I can entertain and use these little pretties!

When I read the note she included with my package, I was astounded to find that she painted these lovely coasters herself! I just assumed that they were store bought. The patterns are from vintage fabrics. Brown + blue = love. Smiley

At last, a MissMeShell pincusion for my very own!! Love the fabric.

Here are some great ornaments that will be hanging on my tree this year. The blue one matches the deer, and the fabric one matches my stocking! I love the little Santa and candycane.

Hee hee...these patches are too funny! My mom and sister (both knitters) are jealous. Also, some cute stickers and a Santa box.

FABRIC! Oh, goodness, what lovely prints! The silky pink fabric just might become a dress for my Blythe. I'm going to use the cottons as a part of my secret quilt. Shhh...

Here are bits and bobs: some cute covered buttons, and ribbon.

Meshell also sent me an Australian postcard with a nice letter on the back, and two CD's. One is a fantastic Christas CD, and the other is Australian music. What a neat idea!

This 'Queen bitch' book is great! Each of the pages have a different funny saying on them. This one's my favorite! Grin

Some more Aussie souvenirs: a kangaroo, and a pen. The thrifted green yarn is *the* perfect shade of green.

Some Australian coins that I requested. One of their coins has a platypus on it! *dies*

And last but not least....CANDY! Embarassingly enough, about half of this is GONE now that I have taken pictures. YUM!

Grin Grin Grin Thank you so much, Meshell!!  Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012 09:43:21 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | staarlight: my Etsywistsflickr

I <3 personal swaps! Check out my flickr page to see what I can do.
naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #414 on: November 30, 2006 07:44:50 PM »

those coasters? Totally wisted!

heh, I love that you guys sent similar stockings. I love the shapes of both of them Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

« Reply #415 on: November 30, 2006 07:53:31 PM »

Man. I've seen that deer, but now I'm just thinking that is absolutely AWESOME! And I also love Meshell's "lots of really unique colourful fabrics in one item" style (the stocking, the wristlet, the canvas... all amazing)!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

catpants

viva la hamsterpants! may he rest in peace.

« Reply #416 on: November 30, 2006 07:58:25 PM »

best. package. ever.

fabulous work, missmeshell!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

OriginalYouth
Random Snarky Crafted Goodness!

Snarkier than Thou...

« Reply #417 on: November 30, 2006 08:23:54 PM »

Seriously DROOLing over that whole package, you lucky girl, you!  I believe, hands down, that MissMeshell has the BEST fabric stash ever!  Everytime I see something she makes, I adore her choices; impecible taste, MissMeshell.  You are SO going on my 'to swap with' list.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

piratecore
« Reply #418 on: November 30, 2006 09:05:57 PM »

get ready for these pics..

my skully stuff, adorable sparkly stocking, GREAT hat which i wore at work today even though its not even december.. on the back it says "Birthday Girl" because my b-day is christmas, and the cutest pouch for concealing feminine products..

a sweet lantern soap dispenser, real mistletoe, a set of awesome alphabet stampers(im a stampin fool), and some embroidery supplies!(Ive been trying to teach myself)

my new glorious pendant.. i have NO idea how this thing is made but its sweet.

Bear says thank you!

Pickles is still high from his kitty crack, i mean organic catnip filled stockings! LOL, he went NUTS btw.

My favorite part, excuse the stupid face. this was a super creative idea and i love it.
THANK YOU LAFEMMEFATALE!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

shewilldieyoung.
« Reply #419 on: November 30, 2006 10:42:06 PM »

Awe, those tshirts are so cute! Lefemm, you did a great job!   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.wists.com/shewilldieyoung

I will be out of state until February. I may be able to check emails periodically so if you need me, it would be more timely to email me. Thanks. ANY OWED SWAP PACKAGES WILL GO OUT BEFORE I LEAVE.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 55 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Your First Movie: Lighting
How to Cast Your First Movie
How to Budget Your First Movie
How to Write Your First Movie
How to Make a Storyboard
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Sherlock Matchbox
@Home This Weekend: Bottlecap Magnets
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...