A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,042
Currently Running With Scissors:
500 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 55
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap 2  (Read 46310 times)
Tags for this thread: stocking  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

diannab
founder member of the ZaftigMomma appreciation Society : )

Away..... stalking..... will return shortly......

View Profile WWW
« Reply #380 on: November 29, 2006 06:49:07 PM »

OOOOOOOOHhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhh I found my camera! heheheh now batteries and camera are together! Tada! Cheesy Pics!!! Here is the partial loot from Tanza... LOL I say partial because the girls dug into the candy! The few canes you see is all that is left! Cheesy LOL They fell asleep tonight with their princess stars because they didn't want to lose their magic.... ;d lol awwwwwwwww......... ..

The story that Tanza wrote has aussie recipes on the back of every page and she went so far outta the way.... she included a conversion chart for measurements! (Which is greatly appreciated! Because I "Queen Ditz " of the kitchen never would have thought 3/4 cup didn't mean 3/4 cup) LMAO ;d hehehe Tanza did you save the story or take pics before you laminated? I tried to scan the story and recipes but it gives too much glare??? Cheesy Thanks Again for being such a wonderful swap partner Tanza! I love everything! Cheesy hehehehe

Just to sum it up one last time: loads of candy, catinthehat story and recipe book, napkin rings, wallet, princess stars, christmas card, poinsetta applique, Vegemite, THE BEAUTIFUL STOCKING! Cheesy, snowman stamper hehehehe I just decided yesterday (oh lets say three mins before I got my package that I needed to collect stamps so I can give the whole ATC thing a try ;d lol )

edit: I forgot one of the most FANTABULOUS THINGS!!!! A CD with Aussie music and some instructions for pattern drafting blocks for lingerie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH, and it has some kick a&& video clips too hehehehee
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006 07:06:45 PM by diannab » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I may be out of touch for a few days.my cable company merges we are experiencing lots growing pains!!! Email: diannabishop@yahoo.com
Would you like a Child/baby clothing & gift board?
Tanza
Angel in the making....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #381 on: November 29, 2006 06:53:19 PM »

Tanza - Did you say that you wrote the story in the book?  Are you going to post it for us or is it too long?!  It looks adorable.

I will let Diannab post photos of it. yep I wrote it in the vain of Cat in the Hat, I think it's been a long time since I read the book.
It's about 6 pages long  and has a picture on each page to correspond to the story.
and of course on the back of each page is a receipe.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
MissMeshell
« Reply #382 on: November 29, 2006 06:54:25 PM »

Oooh beautiful package! I LOVE that wallet(?) at the front of the package, check out that fabric! And the stocking looks beautiful Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
diannab
founder member of the ZaftigMomma appreciation Society : )

Away..... stalking..... will return shortly......

View Profile WWW
« Reply #383 on: November 29, 2006 06:57:49 PM »

Embarrassed ::blushing:: silly me, lol the fabric is my dd baby blanket heheh I wanted some lighter background than my rug cause it didn't show well lol Cheesy But yes the wallet is gorgeous! Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I may be out of touch for a few days.my cable company merges we are experiencing lots growing pains!!! Email: diannabishop@yahoo.com
Would you like a Child/baby clothing & gift board?
Tanza
Angel in the making....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #384 on: November 29, 2006 07:03:37 PM »

I have the txt file that I made for the book will see if I can load it to my blog. if anyone wants to tell me how of course that would be much easier than muddling through heheheh.

I bought that wallet, I was out shopping and saw it and it was one of those "OOOO I have to buy that it is perfect" only trouble is I can't remember where I got it  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
Jailin
Jailin.etsy.com

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: November 29, 2006 10:00:09 PM »

SParkie, I think every one of us had some swap anxiety in this swap - your stuff is great!!!!!

I did have one question when I first saw the pictures but felt stupid asking since I'm sure to most people it's obvious but not to me.  What are these items:

Hehe those are lil miniture items Smiley A icecream cone, heart, fish and I wasn't positive, but it may be a) a sundae boat or b) sushi, I vote for a sundae. They live with my adorable trollfing trolls now Smiley
*hugs her swap partner*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<3 Jailin <3
Jailin
Jailin.etsy.com

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: November 29, 2006 10:05:23 PM »

And I just saw the my partner put the pics up for me, thank you!! I still have not solved the mystery of this camera causing my WHOLE computer to freeze up suddenly Sad
I've been wearing the winter scene necklace nonstop, i love it! And my mom tried to steal my crochet bracelet, bad mommy! lol
SParkie, dont fret, i loved your package to me Smiley And unwrapping those items was so fun! You def. put me in the holiday spirit Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<3 Jailin <3
GatorWrangler
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #387 on: November 29, 2006 10:09:46 PM »

SParkie, I think every one of us had some swap anxiety in this swap - your stuff is great!!!!!

I did have one question when I first saw the pictures but felt stupid asking since I'm sure to most people it's obvious but not to me.  What are these items:

Hehe those are lil miniture items Smiley A icecream cone, heart, fish and I wasn't positive, but it may be a) a sundae boat or b) sushi, I vote for a sundae. They live with my adorable trollfing trolls now Smiley
*hugs her swap partner*

It was supposed to be a sundae boat.  You said you liked ice cream so I "tried" to make some ice cream items. Smiley  And I'm glad you liked it. That's what matters the most.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
avsceriline
« Reply #388 on: November 30, 2006 03:43:45 AM »

Ack! Craftster was down last night when I tried to post pictures of my package from MissMeShell! I've got 'em all edited and resized, though, so hopefully I"ll be able to post at lunch. If not, I'll do it after work for sure!

Sorry for the delay, Meshell...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | staarlight: my Etsywistsflickr

I <3 personal swaps! Check out my flickr page to see what I can do.
ghostgirl
« Reply #389 on: November 30, 2006 07:26:31 AM »

First let me say, Miss MeShell, you are very talented! What gorgeous stuff!! ALL of it!

And now for another ridicously talented woman, may I present Sarcastra! I received from her last week while I was out of town so I had a big surprise waiting on me yesterday when I got back! OMG- you could have knocked me over with a feather!

First the stocking, which was perfect for me since I'm in a medical field. Amazing!!!

And the goodies in the stocking. These included some bookmarks, little round metal boxes, some ribbon, candy, snow man, candle, and an awesome light for my new crafting area in my house!

And now for the main event. She made this completely AMAZING quilt. it's pretty big. I took these photos on my bed. Each square on the quilt has a painting in the center of different spooky things- ghost, bats, bubbling cauldron, voodoo doll, frog, black cat, moon, raven. She painted all of these things by hand. The fabric of the quilt has spooky motifs too. I'm putting some details of some of the square up here for you all to see since you can't really see them in the photo. I can only imagine how long this took her to make. It is a true work of art, and will hang on my wall. THANK YOU SO MUCH, Sarcastra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never seen a quilt this amazing in my life  Grin These photos really do NOT do it justice.

details

« Last Edit: January 13, 2012 09:42:10 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 55 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn how to Cornrow Hair - Finishing the Style
Learn how to Cornrow Hair - Overhand Cornrow
Learn how to Cornrow Hair - Invert Cornrow
Learn how to Cornrow Hair - Sectioning and Planning the Style
How to Cornrow Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain
Here Kitty, Kitty!
Meatless Monday: Vegan, Raw, Gluten Free Chocolate Bars

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...