A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,170
Currently Running With Scissors:
672 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 55
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap 2  (Read 50401 times)
Tags for this thread: stocking  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

diannab
founder member of the ZaftigMomma appreciation Society : )

Away..... stalking..... will return shortly......

View Profile WWW
« Reply #480 on: December 05, 2006 05:45:02 PM »

OMG! I AM SO GLAD YOU LIKE EVERYTHING TANZA! I had such swap anxiety not being able to send the whole package! Smiley LOL Merry Christmas! Yes, the stocking is from an old pants leg. Cheesy When I got your cd and you had JOHN EDWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!! ((EGAD!!!!) on it I knew we were a perfect match! I guess you could say I am similar in mix to you. I recycle a lot with my crafts! I love seeing what I can make outta something old!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006 05:47:01 PM by diannab » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I may be out of touch for a few days.my cable company merges we are experiencing lots growing pains!!! Email: diannabishop@yahoo.com
Would you like a Child/baby clothing & gift board?
Tiegan

The Dude Abides

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #481 on: December 05, 2006 08:10:06 PM »

Here are the swap items I received from Shewilldieyoung. sorry I was a tad late in posting them- but here they are as promised. Details are in the photos.
Thanks again for everything Samantha!!!!
Hugs
Elphie

Group shot of all the cool stuff*edit* ACK all my notes in the pic dont show up-so for the items not shown in the close ups below Ill list here I got :Plaid Flannel PJ pants,Wist Inspired birdy notecards,bath salts, homemade soap,fun fur, caroling book, christmas notepad,foam stamps, "toasty" the gnome (hee hee) my partner will understand (ps I still love him!) 2 snowflake candle holders, handlotion.

Close up of the earrings and stitch markers- I love them all and they will get MUCH use!:

Awesome ribbon purse inspired from my WISTS :-)

Thanks again- and a big THANK YOU to our wonderful hostess who did such a smashing job arranging this swap! What fun!

Hugs
Elphie

« Last Edit: December 05, 2006 08:18:34 PM by Elphalba » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pop into my Blog and say Hi!
http://pumpernickelandrye.wordpress.com/

Non judgement day is near.
Tiegan

The Dude Abides

« Reply #482 on: December 05, 2006 08:22:50 PM »

I know my partner said she had a hard time getting a pic of my purse I made her that wasnt dark- so here's one also one of the grinch inspired felted pens since I think they were in the shot together.
Enjoy!

Felted Knit handbag- made up the pattern as I went along. :-)

Grinchy Felted Pens :-)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pop into my Blog and say Hi!
http://pumpernickelandrye.wordpress.com/

Non judgement day is near.
shewilldieyoung.
« Reply #483 on: December 05, 2006 09:58:21 PM »

Ooo yay! Pictures!  Grin

Hehe I love how you named the gnome toasty! I'm glad you still like him. Perhaps he could be a chimney sweep or something? A greasy mechanic? Lol messy occupations..

And I must say that that purse was quite the difficult little bugger! The ribbons did NOT want to cooperate at all when I made it but eventually I  got it to work! I hope ya like it!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006 10:03:00 PM by shewilldieyoung. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.wists.com/shewilldieyoung

I will be out of state until February. I may be able to check emails periodically so if you need me, it would be more timely to email me. Thanks. ANY OWED SWAP PACKAGES WILL GO OUT BEFORE I LEAVE.
Aezelle
« Reply #484 on: December 05, 2006 11:04:17 PM »

So many wonderful things going on here! Really creative ideas.
Ok I'm going to post what I sent to Ceilidh and what I received from her. Warning there are a lot of pics here.

This is what I sent her
This is a pic of everything. The stocking, I made a stencilled singlet, lollipops, chocolate, tea, a painted little jewellery box, a painted photo frame, a little hand bound book and some jewellery. I also attempted to make some lip balm which didn't make this photo and some simple wine glass charms.

This is my poor stocking, the frame and the box.

This is the shrinky dink jack skellington earrings.

This is the earrings that I like  Grin

This is a necklace that I kind of made up as I went along. It was based on a similiar one which I can't find the original eepss.

I just put a few photos up. Here are some from what I received!!
This is a pic of everything! She knitted my stocking! Eee!! So awesome! And she made this fantastic advent calender, some decorated decorations, some chocolate and candy canes, some craft items, a little pencil case, a pretty butterfly stencil, a mixed cd.

A pic of the decorations she decorated and the bought santa. And a little velvet drawstring pouch. So cute!

This is the stencilled singlet. It was her first one! The little pencil case and mixed cd.

The very cute stocking in pink and black a fave combo of mine.

And this is the advent calender. It can't show all the detail but it is soo good.

Thanks again SevsOnlyGirl for organizing and to Ceilidh for the swap package!

« Last Edit: December 06, 2006 01:38:44 PM by Aezelle » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oops Creations
« Reply #485 on: December 13, 2006 06:30:28 AM »

So I was about to lose faith in the postal system (a few of my holiday presents hadn't arrived, and i was waiting on this swap pkg).  Then lo and behold I got three packages in one day!!!! Crazy.  Anyways i recieved this great swap package from Stina, all the way from Sweden where there stamps are really cool (but I forgot to take of picture of that)

any ways on to the loot.... which is awesome by the way

Here is the camo stocking, kittyville hat (minus the ears), a cute bird ornament, a kitty puppet washcloth, and a great headband.  The hat is wonderful-- I was swinging my pom-poms on a string all the way to the bus stop this morning.

And we can forget all the candy.  Look the stocking is just spilling out all sorts of Swedish teas, toffees and choc bars.  Also look at the neat skull beaded magnet, and bag of misc. beads.

Hurray .  thanks so much Stina I love it all.  And thanks for SevsOnlyGirl for organizing and reassuring me that "no the postal service doesn't hate me"

happy holidays everyone.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006 08:49:19 AM by Oops Creations » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Finally on the Wist Bandwagon:  http://wists.com/OopsCreations

I have loads of good quality CIGAR BOXES available for trade.  Great for purses, shrines, jewelry boxes.  PM for Pics.

Fill a Box is Back
Stina
« Reply #486 on: December 13, 2006 06:52:38 AM »

i am SO glad you loved everything Oops Creations! at the end i'd developed such swap angst that made me sure you'd throw it all in the bin the moment you got it. silly, i know! Roll Eyes so thank you for appreciating the stuff i made you Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please visit my etsy & my blog
PM me for personal swaps
SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #487 on: December 13, 2006 06:57:05 AM »

One down and four to go!  Woohoo!!!

We have one package being tracked down by the P.O., two in transit and one not sent yet. 

Everyone else should have positive feedback at this time.  Please check and make sure.  If you are in the partner set that is waiting on a package, as soon as it arrives, you'll both get feedback.

Thanks for everyone being so nice, supportive and fun in this swap!  It's been fantastic and everyone's been great!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweetz_love
SWEETZ <3 SSB

WE DONT PLAY DAT

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: December 13, 2006 08:42:27 PM »

i feel so bad about my missing package to Crafterbynite Cry , ive never had a package go missing!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

to all my lovely swap partners, if you can take pictures of the items that you send to me, just in case, that would be great! me and my digital camera dont always get along!! thanx Grin

MY WIST!!!!!!!
SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #489 on: December 14, 2006 07:35:30 AM »

Have you heard any more on the package?  Just make sure to keep track of the time so you can bug the PO again when it's time! Wink You know they just loooove that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 55 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Build a Starship Enterprise Out of a Floppy Disk
How to Turn Soap Slivers Into a New Bar of Soap
How to Make an Optical Illusion Ring
How to Make Bakeable Modeling Clay Beads
How to Customize Your Backpack
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...