A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 301,491
Currently Running With Scissors:
681 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 38
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Hogwarts At Christmas!/Plain Old HP Swap GALLERY  (Read 49370 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

naelany

Duck, Duck....silly goose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: December 06, 2006 08:47:33 AM »

Cheesy Yay! I feel smart.
Today's door had a pile of S.P.E.W. hats on it, and my ornament is Dobby!
peeektuuuuuuuures!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"just keep crafting, just keep crafting"

Sorry I've been gone so long. Am trying to get back on the boards. Body's thrown me for a few loops these past months and am still learning to adjust. Thanks for your patience.
SidekickFancy
...and then there was Fancy...

Funny how it feels when there's nothing to say...

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 06, 2006 06:20:48 PM »

Cheesy Yay! I feel smart.
Today's door had a pile of S.P.E.W. hats on it, and my ornament is Dobby!
peeektuuuuuuuures!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

exciting! i loved painting the hats. in fact, that was one of the first things that i painted.

eeeeeeh!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times...if one only remembers to turn on the lights.

You can lead a heart to love, but you can't make it fall.

http://www.wists.com/thegyrlwholived
Selise
Out Of Control ATC'er

So In Love - 1 Year Together 22 Feb

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #182 on: December 06, 2006 08:51:52 PM »

ohh too cool.

*crossing my fingers I receive tomorrow*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

superhooker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: December 06, 2006 09:46:37 PM »

I know! I'm so excited, Trillian told me she sent out, so any day now....Harry Potter Goodness! (this goodness will be so good that it needs a capital G)

Too bad the Goodness needs to travel about 17,000,000 miles to get here...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
FrogPuddle
« Reply #184 on: December 06, 2006 10:06:05 PM »

Oh!! I have to let everyone know that i recieved my package from IScreamedMyselfHoarse on Monday and i promised to put pictures up soon but have been scurying around like a hippogriff with its head cut off these last few days. So, I'm dropping a quick note to everyone that she is wonderful, amazing, makes super yummy frogs- (i had to fight off my husband to take pictures) and totally made my super stressful week! soon, soon, soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta run!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
FrogPuddle
« Reply #185 on: December 07, 2006 07:23:35 PM »

hmmm..... there are about what, 30 people in this swap, 19 pages, and this thread has been checked a whopping 3556 times! wow!! we are so dilligent  Grin haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged
FrogPuddle
« Reply #186 on: December 07, 2006 07:59:15 PM »

i am the luckiest girl because i recieved not one, but both of my swap packages this week and i have been spoiled rotten! I recieved from IScreamedMyselfHoarse earlier this week.

Mint Chocolate frogs!!! I LOVE mint chocolate (super yum!!!) One, well, didn't survive, um. he jumped away as soon as i opened the box... They have wizarding cards too!!! they are going in my HP books for bookmarks Cheesy.

She made me a hoodie with an appliqued Fawkes!! And i love Slytherin and Gryffindor, so i got a Slytherin Quidditch T from my one favorite seeker, and a wonderful Gryffindor hat from my other favorite seeker  Grin I cannot begin to tell you how much i love these, haha, i wrote poor ISMH a bout a 3 mile long reply of thanks!

And on the back of the tshirt.... Yay! it's so evil  Grin

Here is the back of the Fawkes hoodie, his name is appliqued in the same beautiful fabric of his body, and she sent me yarn (one of my great loves!) and rosy pink bamboo needles! This yarn isn't just any though, its a burgundy Merino Silk Cashmere blend, and i am so excited to find a project for it!  Now, i'm one of those silly Americans that never had Christmas Crackers before and i have been missing out! I put on all the paper crowns and my husband and i pulled them together and read jokes to each other, they are so fun!! 

But the best part is what was also inside! ( i almost saved them for christmas) HP buttons and stitch markers!! There is a dragon, owl, yarnball and "iloveknitting".  They will spend their downtime as jewelry and the buttons already have a cozy home on my hoodie. And i can't forget that to accompany this there was an awesome letter that said who gave me the presents!! (with hillarious messages)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006 08:16:44 PM by FrogPuddle » THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissTee_2

Harry Potter is Love.....

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #187 on: December 07, 2006 08:07:18 PM »

That HOODIE IS SO GREAT! And I dig the Malfoy tee Smiley.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Swap Friendly
FrogPuddle
« Reply #188 on: December 07, 2006 08:12:55 PM »

Alright, that post was getting too long, so i thought i'd start a new one to describe the letter from IScreamedMyselfHoarse. (And sorry! some of my pics are crooked!!)

Hermione sent the Christmas Crackers:
  "Frogpuddle, I thought you could use some good Christmas cracker fun! In this holiday season, don't forget the house elves and their brave fight!"

Ron sent the Chocolate frogs:
 "I bought you 6 but the other ones ahem hopped off before i could send them! Happy Christmas"

Draco sent the Quidditch Shirt:
  "I thought you might want to cheer for the right team and their amazing seeker. Be warned though when wearing this shirt it is best to watch your back."

Mrs. Weasley sent the Yarn and needles:
  " You can never have enough yarn dear, or needles! I'm so proud of you girls that keep knitting alive at Hogwarts! And don't let Hermione talk you into knitting clothes for poor elves, they really hate that she does that you know!"

Harry sent the Gryffindor Hat:
  "I think Draco might have sent you something so you'd cheer for Slytherin but i know you're smarter than that! Gryffindor is the best house! Cheer for us!"

Hagrid sent the Fawkes Sweatshirt:
  "Frogpuddle, i know how much you love Fawkes, but the Muggle postman stopped me when i tried to send yo a baby phoenix, so i thought i'd an least send you somethin to remind you of im. Pardon the rough sewin. Happy Christmas!"

Haha, that letter had me laughing so hard! i loved what Hagrid had to say especially and how Harry and Draco argued Smiley
Thank you again IScreamedMyselfHoarse!!!

Frogpuddle
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006 08:17:50 PM by FrogPuddle » THIS ROCKS   Logged
FrogPuddle
« Reply #189 on: December 07, 2006 08:48:28 PM »

Today, i not only recieved Ralph's package, but also a ton of snow! i think that she bewitched the package to do that, Hermione is going to have some competition as the smartest witch in the grade! Thats NEWT material!  Grin

She sent me an awesome tank top with the Gryffindor Lion Crest on it! (why cant my stencils be this sharp? haha) I fits me really nice Smiley She also sent me a ton of hand collaged and painted cards, they are so beautiful!!! My favorite i think is the one with the dark mark and the lion crest on them. They even have matching envelopes!!!

Here is the back of the tank top (isn't that lettering great?) And along the bottom are stitch edged christmas ornaments (with matching colored felt on the back!) for each of the houses, and along top there are little badge pins in the same style that are also for each of the houses.  She made me a really pretty hedwig clay necklace with a burgundy leather cord and another grey owl pendant, and cute little clay trinkets with the gryffindor lion on them and one with a snitch! They are so cool, i can't do things like that, haha. I always burn my sculpy (oh the toxic fumes i have produced...)

She also made me silver ball ornaments with HP related pictures on them: Harry, Hermione, an owl, a dragon, the Gryffindor crest, and an "i want you for Dumbledore's army!"  haha!! they are cute.  I also got a big orange envelope  that holds a bunch of HP stamped envelopes, stickers and a HP stamped pad of paper, i really needed that because i moved away from everyone recently Smiley  The funniest part of Ralphs package is without a doubt, what Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia sent me!  A small piece of paper with "We recieved your message and enclosed your Christmas present. From Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia." written on it, and a 50 (piece? cents? I'm not sure cause it is Australian) coin. It is so cool! It has a kangaroo and a large ostrich like bird holding a crest! I love it!!

Thank you again Ralph!! I love it all so much! I'm going have a super Harry Potter Christmas sending cards (but not all of them, im greedy, haha) and hanging my wonderful Hogwarts Decorations! Thank you!  Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006 08:54:32 PM by FrogPuddle » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 38 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Chipped Nail? Fix It Without Breaking a Sweat
How to Shape Your Nails Like a Pro
A DIY Guide to Healthy, Happy Cuticles
How to Buff Your Nails to a Perfect Shine Every Time
Cream Blush: The Simple Guide to Getting It Right
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Mirror Wall
January 21, 2015 Featured Projects
January 21st is Squirrel Appreciation Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...