A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,806
Currently Running With Scissors:
664 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Las Vegans Untie! ROLL CALL!  (Read 10362 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jace_miller
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2007 06:09:54 PM »

Also, just to let you all know. . .there is a craftshow at Cashman Field the first weekend in November.  It is a Steve Powers show and I do know there are spaces still  available.  I am still on the fence if I will do this one as I am not sure I have enough inventory done.  I did it last year (my very first show) and it was a huge success for me.  I know Steve has a website, I think it's www.stevepowers.com but not sure.  If not, do a search for his name.  Good luck to all.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2007 03:29:30 AM »

on the calendar for next year!! thanks for the heads up...

if my life isnt in shambles, i will definitely be there (me and my hubby LOVE going to craft/art shows and festival-y things..)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
green_eyedgirl81

Stop molesting STEWie bunny!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2008 11:27:11 AM »

Is this thing on?  I hope I didn't miss the boat in finding and replying to this post.  Anyways, I am from Vegas orig.  born and raised (3rd generation infact - rare, I know).  I moved away for awhile and lived in Utah, Colorado, California, and Washington but now I'm back.  My husband is in the military and will be gone for 2 years overseas so I'll have a lot of free time and would like to get together with some other local crafty people.  I live on the southwest side (The Lakes/ Mountain's Edge area).  I am into sewing (pretty much anything but quilts), beading, resin, papercrafts, anything that strikes my fancy.  Even though it's just me in the apartment, we got a two room so that I would have a craft room.  I'd like to learn metalworking, crochet, knitting, and glassworking.  Let me know if you would like to get together.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Don't forget your towel.
Diesels_Mom
Please refrain from frying bacon naked.

Mango Tango Scented Love Machine

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2008 06:23:52 PM »

Hi my name is Mars, I am 42, have lived in Vegas 30 yrs. I have 2 kids a boy 17 he goes to Bishop Gorman and lives at home and a girl 20 who goes to CSN and has recently moved out. I work for my fathers parts company. I sew, paint,embroider, and home can 75 percent of the jams, jellies and vegies we eat. I also have a home  ( where I grow my fruit and vegies on a drip system) in Dolan Springs, AZ where I spend weekends at.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/dieselsmom

* I Love personal swaps! *

"A dog is not almost-human, and I know of no greater insult to the canine race than to describe it as such." - John Holmes
MissDisney

You will never guess

« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2008 09:11:51 PM »

why dont we organize a meeting at one of the fabric stores...ill call around and see how much it is to rent the space, and we could all meet and gab about our projects
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
uropygid
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2008 10:17:44 PM »

hey this isn't totally dead? cool.
also in the Vegas valley, more in the Henderson/Green Valley area. i mostly do a lot of visual art (drawing), trying to get back more into crafty stuff... i dabble in sewing (mostly toys), a little sculpting, a little beadwork, used to do leatherwork.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Max

live in the MN metro? I'm always up for craft meets!
MissDisney

You will never guess

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2008 09:24:17 AM »

awesome iatro, nice to *meet you* lol

i try to post whenever someone else does....help keep the thread at least a little actve lol...

i wish i could draw, but abstract is pretty much my best skill when it comes to drawing
THIS ROCKS   Logged

vamping
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2008 03:32:32 PM »

*waving*  Kist moved here from FL.... I mostly do papercrafts

*wa
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rachelnm
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2008 03:27:11 PM »

I know I'm reeeeeally late to this post but I wanted to get in on any crafty get togethers. I've resorted to starting my own crochet/knit get together. But I'm always open to anyone else who may want to get together! I'm pretty new to both knit & crochet & some of the people in our group are totally new, never even touched a hook or needle. So, if you're interested let me know. I'm in the Henderson area & looking into some areas to start having the get togethers. As of yet, we haven't started. I'm going to start something after the first of the year. Just email me at rachelnmason at gmail dot com if you are interested!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ddeeferry
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2009 07:24:32 PM »

Hi, I'm Dee. I've been in Vegas a year. Don't know many people. Love to craft have no idea what I am doing but think I can do anything! Having fun! I would love to get together with others. Anyone interested email me at ddeeferry@yahoo.com. I am also wondering if anyone knows how I would go about finding metal or plastic fleur de lis emblems. I want to glue them onto things I will be making for family down home in n'awlins.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Slime Using Corn Flour
How to Make a Fake Beard with a Dishcloth
How to Make Purple Slime
How to Make Yellow Playdough
How to Make Classic Bouncing Putty
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...