A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,556
Currently Running With Scissors:
745 Guests and 37 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Las Vegans Untie! ROLL CALL!  (Read 10319 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Buckleigh
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2009 01:09:33 PM »

I'm Buck (online).  I've lived in LV for 8 years this spring.  After almost 20 years in retail I lost my job last fall.  Live with my boyfriend. (He is paranoid about online identity theft so I cant even put his name here) 

I am a self-taught crafter: knit, crochet, quilt, can do a lot of other types of crafts (needlepoint, sew, bead work, scrapbooking, cook).  Come from a long line of crafters and most of my siblings do some type of craft.  Even the BF makes his own cards.

Buck
crafty guy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MrsSkeletonMachine
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2009 11:52:44 AM »

Looks like I'm a couple of years late, but does anyone still check the Vegas board?

I'm working with a group to put on a FABULOUS DIY arts & crafts festival  in October of this year (2009).  We are looking for the finest, funkiest, most colorful crafters and artists that this city has to offer.

I know you're out there!*wink*

Please help me in upping the crafty culture of this city. If you are interested, email me at:
Senorabrown75@yahoo.com

Shanene

THIS ROCKS   Logged
MichellesCraftBasket
~Michelle

I wanna make that, too!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2011 12:46:07 AM »

I'm even later, but is anyone still here??  I just joined the site and this is my first post anywhere, ever!  Oh yeah, my name is Michelle, I am 33 years old, and my favorite thing to do right now is make hair pretties!!  I also dabble in a plethora of other things, when I'm not teaching.  (Lots of crafty educators, huh??)  So what's the deal?  Did this go anywhere??  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I <3 personal swaps!  Wanna swap ATCs??  Cheesy

I need a cover for my laptop - Can you make one?  Wanna do a Personal Swap for it?

Work Your Theme ATC Swap - Waiting for feedback!
Check out my new stuff @ http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.221243924562212.65906.147277021958903&l=7158a825ea&
cynabel
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2013 07:18:01 PM »

Well, last post was in 2011. Here I am - in Vegas for over 12 years (think this makes me a native now).  Love to craft - crochet, some knitting, sewing, jewelry (just started in on this one).   Where are all the Vegas people???
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rbarkeravellino1117
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2013 02:54:52 AM »

I see the most recent post was in Feb. But I'll post a reply anyway in hopes someone is still "here"... I do so many different crafts its too many to list. I've wanted to learn how to crochet, and even tried bartering (ASL for crochet-or other etc.) but no one seemed interested. If anyone is still interested in getting together & crafting I would love to! I've lived in Vegas 7yrs(on&off) and still do not know anyone...my 4 walls are tiring-time to see something other than WalMart, grocery stores or Drs offices!lol         Well I guess I've done enough rambling for now...if any crafters are still wanting to meet up/share ideas please feel free to contact me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - Introducing Variations
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Crop with Perspective
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Straighten with the Measure Tool
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Automate Crop and Straighten
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Crop with the Marquee Tool
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...