A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,218
Currently Running With Scissors:
557 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Las Vegans Untie! ROLL CALL!  (Read 10578 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Smurfette

lemonlimedesign.etsy.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2007 11:45:47 PM »

Hi all, My name is Sue,I'm 46 and I moved to North Vegas almost 2 years ago.Since I'm self employeed (I sell on Ebay) I'm by myself much of the time.....I really haven't gotten out there and met many new people.

I love to craft and paint,although I've been pretty uninspired lately  Roll Eyes

I would love to learn how to knit or crochet and get together with other crafty people.

Let me know where and when and I'm there  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not yet seen

http://lemonlimedesign.etsy.com
Smurfette

lemonlimedesign.etsy.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2007 09:31:58 PM »

Huh where is everyone?

I ended up giving myself a good solid kick in the pants and set up an etsy shop.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5063387

I'm inspired again  Grin yay!

Still want to meet up with peeps though.

Does anyone know if there are any craft shows in Vegas? I would love to share a booth and set up with someone if there is.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not yet seen

http://lemonlimedesign.etsy.com
rachelo
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2007 05:45:14 AM »

Huh where is everyone?

I ended up giving myself a good solid kick in the pants and set up an etsy shop.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5063387

I'm inspired again  Grin yay!

Still want to meet up with peeps though.

Does anyone know if there are any craft shows in Vegas? I would love to share a booth and set up with someone if there is.

Congrats on your etsy shop!  I don't know of any craft booths, but there are a lot of swap meets.  That might be a good place to sell your stuff.

Hi everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lady Llanalla

Half Birthday Cake Face Girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2007 09:51:22 AM »

If any of you are willing to make the Five hour drive, there will be a Faery Faire in Pheonix (at Schnepp Farms) April 7 and 8... I will be selling my crafty wares there!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I swap, so in crafting terms I guess that means I put out... You?
straw_holder

still striving for perfection...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2007 01:55:04 PM »

Hey everyone.  I'm Laura and my family just moved to Las Vegas in October.  We are currently living in Henderson, but are planning to buy a house in Las Vegas within a month or so.  I am a stay at home mom of three kiddos (ages 4, 3, and 1).  You might think that b/c I stay at home I have lots of time to craft, but the kids keep me hopping most of the time.  I enjoy sewing and baking, but would love to learn to knit and crochet at some point.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lenore_nvrmore
have you had your dose of Poe today?

but i love the little tacos...i love them soooo!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2007 06:25:02 AM »

Grin hello all
i am Ami mommy to Julien 8 and dw to John
i am a student at ccsn this semester...almost full tilme amd don't work. i am trying to pick up knitting ang crocheting at the moment cuz i can do the sewing thing.  i just don't get around to posting my stuff online very well....shame on me, because i am a photog student. get that ...if that ain't the pot calling the kettle blu, then i don't know what is. tom, what campus are you at? I am at w. charleston.
anyway, all

cheers,
-aMi
[/color]
ps. maybe all you knitters out thetre would be willng to help a sista out with, mayne say....a coffee shop tutorial? i dunno, maybe this could be the start of something big?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007 06:29:16 AM by lenore_nvrmore » THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's nothing worse than a sunset when you're driving due west.            
-ani difranco

Au revoir, mes amis.

the photography of my groovy husband John G.
http://www.lasvegasphotography.com
lenore_nvrmore
have you had your dose of Poe today?

but i love the little tacos...i love them soooo!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2007 12:21:56 PM »

hi megan what type of stuff are you looing for? interior natural light stuff or studio stuff> i do mostly photojournalistic style stuff. where do you work? i am busy with school right now so i wouldn't be able to say yes/no until prolly after classes are over with this spring. plus, did you want to work this out in trade or do you have a budget set aside? anyway pm me if you want to talk more.

cheers,
-aMi
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's nothing worse than a sunset when you're driving due west.            
-ani difranco

Au revoir, mes amis.

the photography of my groovy husband John G.
http://www.lasvegasphotography.com
littlered
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2007 09:28:48 AM »

Oh I am so excited to find this! I want to hang out w/ other crafty people! My name is Tiffany and I am 25. I will post more on my lunch break but I would love to get together!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lady Llanalla

Half Birthday Cake Face Girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2007 05:14:54 PM »

This Saturday...
                       March 17th
                                         St. Patrick's Day

There will be a fun Renaissance Faire related Publicity Stunt going on in Boulder City. If you have any interest come check it out. It should be tons of fun and will be followed by a picnic downtown on the grass. If you feel so inclined, bring a nifty little picnic with you (or buy a fancy little lunch in BC). It should be a very fun time AND there will be at least Craftster Crafters participating in the frivolity and we would love to meet you all. The illustrious MirthFairy (Las Vegas' reigning Queen Fairy), and Lady Llanalla (that would be me (I'm more drably attired as a midwife)) will be running about the streets and we would love to see you all.

If you can't make that, why join us for the Bould City Renaissance Faire April 13th (that's a Friday) and 14th (a Saturday) from 10-9 (I think). Both of us will be present then too, just look for fairy cages and brightly colored crazys. It should be a lot of fun, and we hope to see any and/or all of you out there! You will get to see a lot of craftyness on display I promise!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I swap, so in crafting terms I guess that means I put out... You?
littlered
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2007 08:02:46 PM »

Oh that sounds like fun! Will it be at the park in the middle of the city?

So I introduced myself briefly while on break at work. I am 25, have lived her for quite a while, have a hubby, a tabby cat named Neko, and a baby on the way. Really wanting to get back into crafting as my life has become pretty unbalanced lately. Thinking of becoming a teacher, but no sure. Have my Master's and all but still have no idea what to pursue in life.

I like the color green, cranberry limeaides, cats, family guy, making and baking!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Candy Bouquet With Dylan Lauren
How to Make Festive Halloween Decorations
How to Dye Fabrics at Home
How to Make a Wedding Pomander
How to Make Edible Halloween Decor
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Molded Hot Glue
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...