A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,704
Currently Running With Scissors:
653 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 37
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 16 Gallery  (Read 34732 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: November 22, 2006 03:56:27 AM »

don't forget to teach me to line it at the same time and to put in a pocket!  Don't leave me hanging with only a small bit of knowledge!

no really my mil will help me with the basic bag with zipper insert for me on Thursday - it really does thrill her to show me how to do things - so hold off on the super tute unless you are going to be making pencil bags soon - I am not the only one here on Craftster that would love a really good indepth how to sew things that advanced sewers take for granted....oh yeah, just put in a zipper!  Easier said than done if you don't know how to do it!

I won't be needing to make a pencil case until ooooh about July.  That's when Logan will need his next one - Chloeiscrazy sent me some awesome Batman bits and I think it is just screaming pencil case for Logan but I don't need that until July -

I am saving the how to make the dog house with fabric and foam for my mother's next visit... I hope to have all my parts precut out and ready to go so that when she gets here I will work her to the bone!
I don't know when they are planning to visit again so that might be a bit before Buster gets his foam/fabric dog house!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
Tanza
Angel in the making....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #141 on: November 22, 2006 04:04:09 AM »

poor mil you'll work her to the bone.

I am indeed making some soon, every chrsitmas I make 'em but this year I am doing plain ones without embroidery will post a tute when I get them done.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
Yarn or Fabric

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: November 22, 2006 04:08:46 AM »

I had a dream last night of a dog coat - with black fleece on one side and denim on the other - oddly enough in fabric I own here - and the cool thing about it in big burgundy letters on the side was Buster in a fancy font.

I am planning on attempting a dog coat - I found a really good tutorial of one online.  I have been dying to pick groschveux for doggie clothes - but let's see how my one day personal design diverson goes.  The last time I tried to sew something not a purse lining I failed miserable.  I shall post pics of my attempted dog bed.  I just couldn't get the bottom and the sides all put together as shown in the pic - I have the dog bed I tried to make on my wists now.  It is an official cede from me.  No can do - and will not try again without proper supervision (I sound like an inmate!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
Tanza
Angel in the making....

« Reply #143 on: November 22, 2006 04:13:31 AM »

ROFL thought you were going to do mommy things?
your as bad as me, I have to stay away from the swap threads cause I constantly find things I want to make for people. hhehehehehe.
need to slow down, miss 13 just found out today she needs glasses, geez $200 thank you.
 Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
Yarn or Fabric

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: November 22, 2006 04:18:42 AM »

ooooh.. you will have to make her a beaded eyeglass cord thingy for the holidays!
I htought I was going to revert back to being a mommy - but hubby came out, stuck me with the monitors(yes, they both still wake up on occasion - and we can't hear them across the house - how did people survive without these things?) I am so not going to wake up the kids.  They have no school today so I want them to sleeeeeeep in for as long as possible!  I think this morning I will try and make that dog coat for Buster - it just won't have the pretty machine embroidery on it.
Maybe I need to see how much one costs and justify it since I do have play money income coming in - which is why hubby doens't fuss over me swapping - keeps me happy and with the money I get from my designs it covers my bad habits.

dang.  now I need to go be a mommy....
little voices....calling for daddy.... okay.  he just said mommy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
ChloeisCrazy
« Reply #145 on: November 22, 2006 02:03:38 PM »

I received my fabric from gavagai today!! It's awesome!!

She sent three different kinds, but I think the skulls one is my favorite! I also kept the stamps off the envelope since they were really neat! I'm going to use them on ATCs  Wink

Thanks again Gavagai!!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dulcinea
If you haven't grown up by the time you're 30, you don't have to!

faciō, ergo sum

« Reply #146 on: November 22, 2006 02:11:53 PM »

LOving the skully fabric!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

Taking a break from swaps to get some stuff under control.  Email if you need me.

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
groschveux
« Reply #147 on: November 22, 2006 03:02:34 PM »

ooo, the skull print and the funky colorful atom fabric are so cool!
I'm jealous, very jealous!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: November 22, 2006 03:12:15 PM »

Chloeiscrazy - I think someone has been spying on you - that fabric is all soooo you!

Okay.. on a different note - check out the pet area...
Buster's new vest

I did it today!  I am loving making pet clothes!!!

I am sooo proud of myself!  I used my handy dandy pattern weights - which I had originally bought for my mother at a Joannes that was going out of business - I paid like a buck for the set of four pattern weights - and then she said how much she doesn't like to use them so I kept them to myself and never told her that I was getting them for her...

And I did some fancy stitching. Soooo proud of myself!

groschveux - I have a gorgeous silver sparkly white fabric that is just screaming for a girl doggie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
groschveux
« Reply #149 on: November 22, 2006 04:23:07 PM »

Sparkly fabric for my doggie!
Should I sent you her measurments?  Wink hehehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 37 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 24/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 22/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 3/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 19/29
How to Crochet Baby Booty High Tops Part 17/29
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...