A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 304,743
Currently Running With Scissors:
531 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: November 2006 Birthday Swap - MOVED TO CLOSED SWAPS  (Read 9480 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

tofuttibreak
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2006 01:59:25 PM »

hello! i'm a bit late--my birthday was yesterday (11/1).
i'm now 26! i live in dallas, tx with my boyfriend of 6 years and two bad puppies. i don't wear any jewelry and i'm not religious. i like (in no particular order): patchwork, cooking, corduroy, wood, veggies, hikes, my puppies, blythe, vintage housewares and electronics, papercuts, quillings, embroideries, crewelwork, tiny plants and artwork, poppies, cute whales and birds, autumn, slowcore and sunshine-y folk pop. Colors: warm pinks and oranges, robin's egg and bright blues, kelly greens, chocolate browns and all kinds of gray.

-i would love a cushion cover like this one, but in kelly green:
 http://etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=181754
-any blythe clothes would be awesome! especially a hoodie or dress!
thanks bhean!!

-knitted wool mittens or gloves--especially convertible mittens.
-granny square fingerless gloves like these:
 http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=543309
-a dog hoodie like this one:
 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=115994.0
 or any kind of sweater/sweatshirt to keep my pup warm.
-handspun yarn-enough to make a scarf or hat would be great!
-vintage ephemera. i especially like 50s-80s.
-a needle felting kit. i have no idea how to do this.
-a learn to quilt kit. i would love to start quilting,
 but i don't even know where to start.
-a surprise! i have lots of things in my wist and i have lots
of flickr favs if you need an idea of my style.

thanks so much to anyone who chooses me and happy birthday everyone!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006 11:26:45 AM by tofuttibreak » THIS ROCKS   Logged
devilninny

isnt he adorable?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2006 03:27:26 PM »

hello!  my name is devany and my birthday is 11-11.  my dad says he heard me cry at 11:11 pm too, but noone can prove thats when i was born, and hardly anyone believes me.  this year i will be 25!

i am an early childhood teacher who is just assisting right now.  i have three cats and a lovely boyfriend.  i have a website at www.devakneecaps.com.

thank you to anyone who thinks to send me love/crafts/gifts on my birthday!

- i would love just a birthday card from any lovely craftsters, made or bought. 

- anything you see on my wists of course: http://www.wists.com/devilninny
regifted/thrifted/revamped items welcome!  lets recycle what we have!

- SOAP, please!  i wish i had the skills to make lovely smelling soaps that is healthy for my skin.  and i love the ones with herbs/coffee in them.  i also love woodsy and minty scents (patchouli, spearmint, nag champa)!

- crafty kits!  i would love a kit for:
  soap making (i have nothing)
  book binding (for which i have nothing)
  needle felting (i have nothing)

- souvenir penny earrings from your area!  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=96239.0

- i am feeling a great need for a purseket now too!

- sachets for my drawers!  we just got a new dresser!  i would like the scents listed above or something clean.  no floral scents for this please!

- wed also love a runner type cover for the top of the dresser.  PM me for measurements.  our room is done in reds and browns and something reversible would be amazing!

- while we are on house items, i need a ceramic tray to hold my dish sponge at the kitchen sink.  something the size of a sponge that is painted would be fun!  my kitchen is done in pears and the colors are mostly light green, cream, light yellow.

- longish flowing simple skirts.  i am dying for more tiered skirts!   i like hippie skirts and patchwork (actually anything patchwork i would adore!).  interesting patterns with bright colors or solids.  size medium, PM me for more details!

- interesting surprise package: candy, postcards, mix cds, surprises from your area! 

- i could use some nice quality cloth pads.  i really love the one i got from americandemockracy in the sweat shoppe swap ages ago!  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=87968.msg833679#msg833679
it doesnt have to have a place for an extra pad inside like that.  i just really like the style, thickness, and material!

- headbands roxybadoxy style!

- a bubba*tink wallet!

- glass beads!

- earrings!  i love dangly ones and glass beads!

- a car litter bag!

- a suprise...honestly, anything!  i'd love whatever you make best! 

i'll be adding more as i think of more wishes! 
thanks again!

« Last Edit: November 07, 2006 02:10:20 PM by devilninny » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kelsorama

do you think the end of the world is coming...?

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2006 06:18:36 PM »

Hello there! My name is Kelsey, I live in Albuquerque, New Mexico(which is in the US-- you'd be surprised at how many people don't know that!), and I will be turning the big 18 on November 4th.
I love FUNCTIONAL things (knick knacks generally not for me), and things that are not too terribly delicate. I'm not girly, so pink, floral, polka dots, and pastels are not my style. I consider my style vintage-y goth/vamp. Picture a tiny girl who loves to wear cardigans, black pencil skirts, and heavy eyeliner.  I generally stick to dark colors, mostly in the red/purple range. I also enjoy Victorian and folk/fair isle motifs. My favorite hobbies are knitting and reading, and I consider myself a bit of a literature snob(and I LOOOOVE geeky, literary puns/jokes). I have dry, sarcastic humor, much like that of cat and girl at www.catandgirl.com. Whoo, that was verbose. Now on to the list!!!!

1. A needlebook to hold my knitting miscellany.  Like these: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=95762.0.  But in like purple and zebra print. And I definitely would like a spot to put scissors.

2. I really, really, really, want some handspun or hand dyed yarn.  I dont even care what color it is, so long as it is nice and chunky and soft. I absolutely LOVE the way the last one on the bottom turned out: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=98343.0.

3. For ages I have been wanting a microscope pendant necklace. Boy, if I could make these I would! But alas, no soldering iron...

4. A corset clip like this one: http://www.decarabia.co.uk/burlesqbro.htm and if not that, a sweater clip would be great too.

5. Hair pins, hair pins, hair pins!  I love little tiny cute bobby pins with beads and buttons and all sorts of cute accoutrements attached.

6. In a similar vein, I would also love some mini teeny tiny kanzashi flower bobby pins (none of those silver clips though, please.), in an oriental fabric scheme.
  Thank you MissMermaidStrikesBack!!

7. A resin kit would be just superb...

8. Or, you could make me a resin belt buckle like this one: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=93700.0  I love, love, loooooveee the sparkly one at the bottom.  I would shower you with affection for the rest of eternity if you made me a purple, sparkly belt buckle with this picture. http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/22434medusa.gif Please, please, pleeeeaaasseeee.

9.A mini day of the dead shrine to hang from my car mirror. Or even and ATC style card on a string. Not many guidelines here, just that its very colorful, and not too big.  Thank you ashestoashes!

10. I would love a hand bound notebook with some nice creamy white paper

11. Some yummy, warm thrummed mittens -- my little hands always get so cold!

12. I deperately need some new PJ pants (size extra small) in a fun flannel print

13. I would love a stenciled or screen printed t-shirt with a samurai helmet, or cherry blossoms, or any other japanese imagery.

14. A knit hat with earflaps and tassels.

15.  And of course, a SURPRISE!!!

16. Plus there is my wistlist you could check out:www.wists.com/kelsorama.

By the way, all of these are suggestions.  By all means, embellish, add, create.... just make it unique and from YOU. 
Cheers to any one who chooses to craft for me! Thank you in advance!!

« Last Edit: November 27, 2006 03:23:38 PM by kelsorama » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile. I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well. I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave. I will work work to elevate you, just enough to bring you down.
kairichan

Kitty <3 sushi!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2006 07:44:33 PM »

Hello, I am Amanda, and I will be turning 16 on the 18th!! I am uber
excited because it is my sweet 16!! wee!!I sadly, I won't be having a
grand party but it still will be fun with my family! I am in NC and I
LOOOOOOVE anything from/of/to do with Japan. I am learning the
language and I might even get to go some time next year! (wee!!) I
like colorful things and puffy, lacey pretty stuff!! lol I do like
things with a punk/emo look and I usually dress that way. BUT I am
secretly a girly girl who actually does like to dress up even though I
always get sad clothes shopping (My belly is a bit big, and clothes
shopping doesnt help Sad ) I love pandas and cats are always fun!! ^^ I
like dogs as well! I pretty much love cute things! well, enough of my
ranting, here goes my B-day wishes!!

1:Any japanese fashion inspired clothes!
I love the whole lolita styke and I am turing my closet like that
slowly! hehehe!!

2: Gothic and lolita bible!!
I really REALLY want one!! I have only seen scans!

3: Any japanese textbook/dictionary/katakana/hiragana/ kanji books.
I am in serious need for like classroom text books and dictionary!
(dictonary majorly!!) I am using rosetta stone, but I also would
perfer a japanese text book. Dictonary would be loved forever!! <333

4: Anime and Manga.
Man, i would seruiously love you forever if you got me any of this! if
you have some old stuff I can take off your hands that would be
great!! I just <33 it soo much!!

Thank you soooo much kitkabbit!!! <333

5:Anything cosplayish.
I cosplay a lot, so supplies are always good!!

6:Fabric and sewing supplies
I sew a lot, so anything like that would help! Cute prints of fabric
like strawberries, cherries and sushi would be loved!! I also saw some
cuuuute mario fabric which I would loooove! I am also going to make a
disney quilt so any disney fabric would work!

7: Knitting/ crocheting stuff
I want to learn both soooo badly so anything will help!! a how to with
supplies would be greatly loved!!

8: Beads!
I am a newb at beading, so I need some beading help! beads would be
loved forever!
thank you MariskaLovesCrafts!! ^^

9: Japanese Items.
Anything! from candy to music I love it all!!

thank you alwaysinmyroom!!! ^^

10: Anything plushie/amigurumi like!
I love plushies! I really owuld like a jack and sally plush from
Nightmare before Christmas

11: Anything from my wists
you can get a better idea of stuff I like from there anyway! ^^

12: A surprsie!!

Thanks for looking!! <333

« Last Edit: November 07, 2006 03:13:03 PM by kairichan » THIS ROCKS   Logged

indieanajess
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2006 09:30:24 AM »

Hello! My name is Jessica and I'll be 24 on the 17th. I live in Kansas City, MO, and work at a medical library. Hmmm...I also volunteer at a sexual assault crisis center, a literacy program, and I just got a part-time job at Barnes & Noble. In between, I like to knit while watching movies I've seen a zillion times (so I don't NEED to pay attention). I just got a sewing machine and I'm in the middle of decoupaging a bookcase (I don't really like to be bored. Can you tell?). I have 2 cats who like to tear up my apartment while I'm not looking, and also when I am.  They eat my yarn.  Tongue I'm a nerd on many levels - I like reading, science, music, and art (Anais Nin, paleontology, Elvis Costello, and Rene Magritte). Oh. I'm not big on pink, orange, or purple, and I'm vegetarian. So you know.

So:

1. Wacky and fun pictures. I like decoupaging things, so these could be out of a magazine or wherever. I also like odd postcards and old pictures, ala Fotofolio. Thanks, gossamer_gull!!  Cheesy

2. Buttons. This sweet old lady gave me some of her collection when I was a wee lass and now they're nowhere to be found!  Embarrassed  I don't care if they match.

3. Printed paper. I guess like scrapbook paper, although I don't scrapbook. Newspaper comics!

4. Sponge brush. The one I use to smear ModPodge with has been chewed up by the aforementioned cats.  Roll Eyes Thanks, kelsorama!  Cheesy

5. Ribbon. Of any sort, really. I'm not big on metallics, though.

6. I'm obsessed with penguins. So, random penguin stuff? Also, anything to do with paleontology would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

7. Anything to do with linguistics and languages.  Grin

8. A surprise.

If you can't tell, I like junk. So if you have any of these sorts of things laying around that you don't want, they can come lay around at my house.  Wink

My wists for other help:  www.wists.com/indieanajess

A huge thank you to anyone who would choose to craft for me!!  Smiley
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006 10:38:33 PM by indieanajess » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The frontal lobe is where it's at!
patty_o_furniture

May the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter.

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2006 10:35:48 AM »

I'm a 23 (24) year old, SAHM to two girls (2yo, 4mo) and a kitty furbaby.  I'm from Utah, USA.   I love to sew, scrapbook, and do woodburnings (I just can't always finish them for myself!).  I like to just hang out at home with the kids, watch movies, or surf the internet.  I like bright 'sunny' type colors, or fun retro prints.  I like the Simpsons and my new fave show is "Heroes" on NBC.  I collect funky colored socks (I Won't wear White anymore!  LOL), and my hubby collects pins (so those are great fillers to any package if you want!).  My birthday is on the 24th....Thanks for looking!

Smiley Crochet Hooks and/or DIY kit for chrocheting

Polymer clay any colors (your leftovers are fine!)

Items to add to my kids toy kitchen like food, bowls, utensils...(felt/wooden/crochet/knitted....)

Smiley Shopping Cart Cover: tute:
http://www.sleepingbaby.net/jan/Baby/cart_cover.html

Baby Star Afghan in girly colors
http://www.angelfire.com/va3/heartfeltangels/littlestarafghan.html

Smiley Monster Bag (Cutsie!) like: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=64215.100

Fabric/Thread  (brite colors, or kid/baby designs)

ShrinkyDink pages  Thanks RisingPhoenix!!!!

Sharpies

Cat Bed

Clothes for my kids (3T & 6 months)

Handmade toys

Satin blanket edging/binding/double fold bias tape

momma and daughter matching aprons

Smiley Poly Clay Food Bracelet (sushi, desserts, whatever.....)

Puppets for my kids

Anything "Finding Nemo" or "Little Mermaid" related for my 2yo girl (shirt/stuffie...)

Fabric Headbands for me and/or my girls

Smiley Hairpins/Clips for me with cute items on them

Cold/Hot Process Soaps

Star-Trek/Computer Geek type shirt for my Hubby (XL)

Pony Beads (and instructions?) for melting   Thanks RisingPhoenix!!!!

Something Wist Inspired!

A scarf that you can roll up and will look like something from the side.

Painted wood letters of my kids names for their walls (11 letters)

tack type push pins (not buttons) either store bought or handmade to add to hubby's collection.......the more the merrier!

Smiley Swap Journal with the 'swap junk' info pages

A surprise!

Thanks everyone...HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOVEMBERS!!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006 11:00:20 AM by patty_o_furniture » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lylyfai

Multi-Crafter!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2006 11:11:25 AM »

Howdy! I'm Misty from Woodward, Oklahome, 91 miles from the nearest "real" craft store (besides the dreaded Wal-mart lol), so you can see...I'm deprived Tongue! My birthday is November 25 and I will be 38. I'm girly with a bit a darker side.  My fave color is lime green (second is pink....and I adore combining them in a not too preppy way). I rarely wear black and I loathe yellow. I also adore paisley anything. Things I love but have no skill at are quilting, origami and anything resembling anything alive. Even the simplest creature comes out looking a little off-kilter and zombie-ish. Maybe I should try amoebas (sp?)...hmm...

Things I would jump up and down with joy to receive:

1) handspun and\or hand-dyed yarn....for my strange sensibilities..the wonkier the better, I love the look of thick/thin yarn. Any amount will be loved and appreciated.

2) A knitting needle roll, so I can actually find a pair instead of just buying more lol.

3) Any and I mean any scraps of material...if its big enough to go around your finger...gimme!! I have to make a minimum of 35 Japanese-type felt thimbles and I would love some interesting fabrics for the center (remember..I only have a Wal-mart near me). I would love anything at all...silk, vintage would be AMAZING ...no matter
what color no matter what size or conditions, if it has marks on it I can just embroider over it....just want something different
. Thank you tofuttibreak, kitkabbit & SewingLori..I will have a great variety in the thimbles thanks to you all....so appreciated!

4) A miniature bathtub to make into a pincushion. Really really long story Tongue.

5) I adore handmade soap. Any scent, any shape, color, type.. I especially adore the herb scented ones..like lavender, patchouli, jasmine type.. a coffee or cinnamon one would be FaBuLoUs! Thank you so much SewingLori..it will be hidden from the hubby!

6) I just got my very first new new new car (had 11 miles on it when I drove it home!) and I would love a litter bag for it. Le Bete is plum color. The pre-made ones are just not cool enough for a craftster gal!! Any design will work as long as I can either attach it to something or it will sit up... Hope that isn't to picky.

7) I am a list junkie. I'm not happy until I've written it down. Any kind of little notebooks or I would especially adore a journal type book. However much effort you want to put into. Dude up a dollar store one or make it entirely from scratch. The love with shine through Cheesy. Thank you for this kitkabbit...I can't wait to see it!

Cool Obviously anything from or inspired by my limited wist Cheesy

9) Patches for my husband's new guitar bag. He will love anything! Anything, seriously. He has even stopped making this choking sound when I put my only Hello Kitty patch near it!

10) Desperately looking for the Vogue Knitting Winter 04/05 with the Rose Trellis - Nicky Epstein bag in it...would do a personal swap for this too. My husband just brought me N.E.'s knitted flowers and this bag is IN IT! Sweet!!!

11) Also have a slight hula girl collection and would love anything with that motif...especially fabric!

12) Even though it would be a booger to mail, I want a paper umbrella. No one choose this, I just had to put it on the list lol. I told you not to, but you did anyway...thank you so much kitkabbit...you are too sweet...oh and you were a lovely bride!!

13) And my very favorite thing in the world. SURPRISE! I love surprises and I am appreciative of all levels of skill..so go crazy!

This is so much fun..I love birthdays...I don't mind getting older as long as I get presents and cake!!!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006 02:42:42 PM by Lylyfai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

145 dependents and counting=
139 dolls, 3 cats, 1 lost Hubby & Roland!
Preppin' for Ro's 3rd Bday- theme=Helicoptors!
http://www.adoptionsbygladney.com (Thank you!)
Samsara
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good..

"I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!"

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2006 09:38:45 AM »

Hiya! My name is Ginny and my birthday is on the 17th of November.  Cheesy I'm from England, I'm vegetarian, I'm an art, design and pottery teacher, but my own kids all have paws! (1 large dog and 3 cats!) I'm basically a hippy chick, with a touch of goth left over from the old days! I love ethnic styles, my favourite colour is purple and you can find much more than you ever wanted to know   all you need to know about me here *lol*

For my birthday I would love to receive:

Jewellery (no earrings thanks, I can't tolerate most metals in my ears, so I tend to wear the same safe pairs! *lol*) Clicking this link here will lead you to a page that will tell you my likes and dislikes!

A pair of hand knitted socks (I'm a UK size 4)

Japanese craft magazines or books.

Some fabric headbands. (narrow ones please  Cheesy )

A resin casting kit with instructions please - I'd love to try it.

A needle felting kit - again, I would love instructions - I'd love to have a go.

A fabric advent calendar with little pockets so I can fill it with goodies for the BF, myself and all my fur-babies (yeah, I'm kinda lame like that!) The lovely Rosali is making one of these for another swap! Thankyou Rosali!  Grin

A cat, dragon, owl or dragonfly hoody or t-shirt. Stencilled, embroidered or appliqued would be great!

A felted kitty pi bed

A piece of Celtic artwork (paper or textile, I don't mind!) for my purple living room - I have a bare walll!

Beads, findings or buttons Cheesy

Some material or ribbon? My fabric stash is very uninspiring!  Roll Eyes

Some washable cloth pads with a wallet for them to 'travel' home in would be fantastic, maybe with a division for clean and *dirty* ones.  Undecided

Absolutely anything inspired by my Wists

A Birthday surprise!!  Grin

Thank you very much in advance for choosing me and Happy Birthday to all my fellow November Birthday Babes!
  Kiss
« Last Edit: November 14, 2006 03:00:56 PM by Samsara » THIS ROCKS   Logged

GettysburgFife
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2006 09:29:34 PM »

Hello, I'm Jolene from Pennsylvania.

I turned 23, 4 minutes ago!  (Okay, really I'm a 6:30AM baby...anyway.)  I'm married and I teach music (currently at the elementary level, but I'm hoping to get some kind of high school position very soon.)  Mostly instrumental music.  I perform in a number of ensembles.  My favorite instrument is the bassoon.  I love the Disney characters Stitch and Eeyore (and nearly all of the villains.)  I adore the color green (especially with a compliment of purple) and anything paisley (must be a November thing.)  I'm in LOVE with Ireland (and Scotland and Wales.)  My favorite animal is the ray (stingray, manta ray, skate...)  I'm a huge Mets fan.  And I love dragons.

Now for the hard part...

1.  Barry Manilow ANYTHING!!  T-shirt (L womens or S/M mens, think large chest), purse/bag, picture for my wall...absolutely ANYTHING!  I would really love some kind of Barry cuff bracelet.

2.  Disney's Stitch iPod case/cover (preferably with a clear mouth I can see through.)  I have the 30 gig video iPod.

3.  Some kind of creative swap journal.  Maybe something Harry Potter themed?  I'm a definite Slytherin.

4.  Anything of/about Ireland

5.  Tea pot...there was this awesome I saw in Ireland that had sheep on and some quote about being the black sheep.

6.  Stuffed animal...anything check my wists.  Dragons are awesome...so is Stitch or Eeyore.  Of manta rays...

7.  Some kind of reconstructed t-shirt.  Nothing too low cut (I'm a teacher...)  I'm a women's size L or a men's S or M (think large chest...)

8.  Messenger Bag A cool one with lots of pockets for things.  I carry LOTS of stuff all the time.

9.  Things for costumes.  I'm in a Renaissance group.  Anything I could add to a costume would be cool.  I also do theatre so any random costume findings are fun!

10.  Anything to do with music or instruments.  I can always use boxes of varying sizes and bags.

11.  Check my wists...there's some stuff on there...

12.  An ATC tarot deck (or at least the major arcana)  possibly celtic themed?

13.  Beads--any sizes, any kind, any color

14.  Felting DIY kit

15.  Cooking/backing/candy making accesories...

16.  Needle roll for my knitting stuff...

17.  A surprise!  I love everything.  Surprises are great!

Thank you in advance.  Things have been really rough for me lately (school students, work, computer dying and wiping out my iPod before it went, my hubby being away for my bday, traffic, general depression.)  But I've definitely been looking forward to this!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006 01:16:03 PM by GettysburgFife » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/GettysburgFife

PM me for Personal Swaps
SilverWing

dreamer of dreams...

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2006 12:24:55 PM »

Hey!! I'm Stacey.  I'm from Tennessee and I turned 24 on the 3rd.  I have a degree in graphic design, but I love painting.  I'm not overly girly in my style of clothing or fashion.  I love blues and greens and silver.  ^^  I also love anything sparkly or glittery.  (goes against the girly statement, doesn't it?  lol ><)  I love Final Fantasy, Kindome Hearts, anime, japanese inspired things, super "kawaii" or cute things.  If you want/need a listing of anime I like, feel free to ask, there are way too many to list.  I love hoodies.  ^^  I read a lot.  I draw, paint, etc as much as I can.  I love stars and wings.

The list, in no paticular order (warning, the word "cute" is in here a lot!):

1. A cute cloth wallet like one of thesehttp://www.carlycouture.com/wallets/pageone.html

2. Corset Kit, or corset, lol

3. Resin Casting Kit

4. Japanese craft books or mags

5. A hoodie!  I'd love one with wings on the back, but there are tons of other ideas I'd love too.

6. a choker, black choker, punk choker, star choker...etc.  Smiley

7. something cute and felted...I've never had anything felted.

8. a felting kit

9. cute fingerless gloves

10. japanese style leg warmers (preferable in black)

11. anything from or inspired by my Wist http://www.wists.com/SilverWing

12. a cute/punk-ish t-shirt that fits (messege  for size, etc)

13. cute things for my super thick, super long (waist length) brown hair.

14. Fun crafty books.  I collect them because I use them all the time and I'm always looking for ones that other people love.

15. a cute bento box

16. fun, cute stationary, I LOVE to write letters.  And I'm always out of cute stationary.

17. My Neighbor Totoro stuff or Miyazaki stuff in general 

18. A surprise!  Because we all love surprises.  (I happen to LOVE surprises, actually)

An early thank you to whomever chooses me, and a very big Happy Birthday to my fellow November craftsters!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!

I <3 personal swaps!

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Find a Photo Studio
Learn About Studio Photography
Chris Ryan Talks About His Photo Studio
Top Photography Tips
How to Choose a Photography Studio Kit
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek
October 15, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...