A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,535
Currently Running With Scissors:
583 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 32
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap 16 - 11/1 - 11/30  (Read 30292 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Dulcinea
If you haven't grown up by the time you're 30, you don't have to!

faciō, ergo sum

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #140 on: November 10, 2006 04:27:29 PM »

Hey folks - Miss Mermaid is a bit overwhelmed (as she already posted) with organizing this swap and fortunately has a mom (me) who's pretty well organized.  So, when you send, and when you receive, please let me know, so that I can keep things updated?

Also, I just got done updating for everything of which I'm aware - please go check your claims, sents, receiveds, and all that and let me know if I made a mistake?  Also, PLEASE make sure you show in progress for this swap - I'm pretty sure I got everyone, but just to be sure?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006 04:44:00 PM by Dulcinea » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

Taking a break from swaps to get some stuff under control.  Email if you need me.

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
Dulcinea

faciō, ergo sum

« Reply #141 on: November 10, 2006 05:36:27 PM »

I claim Gavagia for a kit to make stickers

This is my 4th claim, (1 received, 2 in transit) and I live in Wisconsin USA.

felting yarn - bright colors, reds, burgundy, blues are favorites

cross stitch supplies - almost any kind of supplies, but especially linen for stitching, different colors floss, anything fairies (tinkerbell type, the kind with wings) or anything mickey mouse

yarn needles (we're always loosing them around here)

almost anything mickey mouse (but not minnie mouse or other characters, please)

almost anything dragonflys - i really like dragonflies

tote bag with loads of pockets for my WIP

Katamari ball for a pin cushion - if I step on pins and needles ONE MORE TIME............ (well, you get the idea) << thank you reneecarol!

binder with page pockets (some funky design on the covers would be cool, the plastic page pockets to try to get and stay organized with the patterns i keep printing out)

thick athletic socks with slouchy cuffs - on my wist, there's a pair for the style I like

anything to decorate my BR - colors are off white, sea-foam green, ocean shades through to a toasty light brown

squares to make an afghan -  6" x 6", I think.  I decided I wanted a new afghan, so if you wanted to use up stash, I'll put them all together

squares to make a quilt - same as above, I'll piece everything together (and post the results).

ribbons - anything bright color or sparkly - wider ones, we use to patch jeans, and we use them for piecing together parts for other projects

grab bag/box of assorted craft supplies - ribbon, buttons, fat quarters, zippers, thread - pretty much anything you have too much of and want to pass along

long-shots - I could really use some trousers and/or button down shirts for work - PM for sizing

turtleneck shirts for winter - almost anything, I live in them in the wintertime - PM for sizing

a bubba*tink style wallet - need LOTS of spaces for cards, since I have every rewards type card known to mankind

felted case for my digital camera - so i don't scratch the screen - PM for dimensions.

Anything Philadelphia eagles football for my son, who loves them

anything Hello Kitty for my daughter

Address labels, for sending out all our packages - PM for details<< thank you reneecarol!!

anything inspired by my wist  http://www.wists.com/Dulcinea << Thanks, Tofuttibreak, for picking me for a surprise, And thanks Sweetz_love for making me the confetti bag!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006 05:42:09 PM by Dulcinea » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Taking a break from swaps to get some stuff under control.  Email if you need me.

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
SewPixie
FOC Bandit #12

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: November 10, 2006 07:02:47 PM »

I would like to claim Dulcinea for something from her Wist (sequin resin pendant) and also some ribbons (and some other stuff thrown in). This is my 5th claim (3 received)

List in a sec

My List:

- headbands (sewn, knitted, crocheted...I'm not terribly picky) ** thank you roxybadoxy

- broches/pins that I can wear to work (felted, beaded, crocheted, sewn, anything)

- pincusions...I have a ton of pins and am forever taking sewing all over the house. ** thank you Samsara

- eyeglass case...I have two pair of glasses now so I need to protect the ones I'm not wearing. ** thank you Samsara

- stationary or cards...for using as thank you notes or notes for swap packages.

- anything inspired by my Wists (see link in signature)

- coinpurse large enough to fit some credit cards with some way to put a clip on it (like a hang tag or zipper or soemthing)

- decorated tanks or tshirts (M in womens, L in jr's)

- crochet hook roll ** thank you Ducinea

- old sewing or craft books or even magazines

- supplies like yarn, fabric, trims, buttons, beads etc. **thank you Simplyfussfree (leaving it up since I'm always up for different supplies)

- I want to get my hair cut in the next week or so so some more cute barettes that I can wear to work would be nice.

- 1" buttons

- water bottle tote. I have GOT to stop drinking so much soda and start carrying water. It is hard though to go to meetings with my notebook, and a pen, and keys, barge, phone, and a bottle. Smiley

About me: I'm in Arizona, USA. 30 year old with a hubby, two cats, a dog, and a ferret. I work in IT and am on month #3 of being a manager...scary stuff. I love to sew, crochet, make jewelry, and do all sorts of crafts. My fav colors are green, brown, teal, orange, tan, white, purple, coral, and cranberry/magenta. My favorite patterns/prints are geometrics, paisley, corduroy, bargello. Oh yes and no allergies and not easily offended. Oh and not big on duct tape or animal prints. Thank you!!

Themes: trains (i'm addicted to the board game Ticket to Ride right now), strawberries, lemons, henna type desigs, paisley, kitties, stars, geometric shapes, sewing, fabric
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006 07:14:47 PM by SewPixie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

.:See profile for blog & Flickr info!:.
patty_o_furniture

May the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter.

« Reply #143 on: November 10, 2006 07:13:33 PM »

I claim sewpixie for some Cards!  Second claim, one sent

I'm in Utah, USA

a DIY embroidery kit.  I'd LOVE to learn!  Whoohoo Thanks aliciasjoy!

swap journal with all the neat 'fill-in' type swap pages

Shopping Cart Cover: tute:
http://www.sleepingbaby.net/jan/Baby/cart_cover.html

Baby Star Afghan in girly colors
http://www.angelfire.com/va3/heartfeltangels/littlestarafghan.html

Monster Bag (Cutsie!) like:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=64215.100

Fabric/Thread  (brite colors, or kid/baby designs)

ShrinkyDink pages

Sharpies

Handmade toys

momma and daughter matching aprons

Poly Clay Food Bracelet (sushi, desserts, whatever.....)

Puppets for my kids

Anything "Finding Nemo" or "Little Mermaid" related for my 2yo girl (shirt/stuffie...)

Fabric Headbands for me and/or my girls

Hairpins/Clips for me with cute items on them
Thanks Miss Mermaid!

Cold/Hot Process Soaps

Star-Trek/Computer Geek type shirt for my Hubby (XL)

Something Wist Inspired!  Thanks aliciasjoy!

A scarf that you can roll up and will look like something from the side.

Painted wood letters of my kids names for their walls (11 letters)

tack type push pins (not buttons) either store bought or handmade to add to hubby's collection.......the more the merrier!

I'm a 23 year old, SAHM to two girls (2yo, 4mo) and a kitty furbaby.  I love to sew, scrapbook, and do woodburnings (I just can't always finish them for myself!).  I like to just hang out at home with the kids, watch movies, or surf the internet.  I like bright 'sunny' type colors, or fun retro prints.  I like the Simpsons and my new fave show is "Heroes" on NBC.  I collect funky colored socks (I Won't wear White anymore!  LOL), and my hubby collects pins (so those are great fillers to any package if you want!). If you want to make shirts brownie points go to ways other than heat transfer, because we are set up to do it that way, but we aren't against it!  Just make sure to pre-wash the item first!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006 08:54:17 PM by patty_o_furniture » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dulcinea

faciō, ergo sum

« Reply #144 on: November 10, 2006 07:50:59 PM »

I would like to claim Dulcinea for something from her Wist (sequin resin pendant) and also some ribbons (and some other stuff thrown in).

cool cool COOL!!  Thank you!!   Kiss

Sorry, that was me - I forgot who I was logged in as (was updating all of you generous and wonderful crafters)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
aliciasjoy

my alien kitten

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: November 10, 2006 08:45:22 PM »

I claim patty_o_furniture for something wist inspired and an embroidery DIY kit.
This is my 4th claim with 2 sent and one received.
List in a mo...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fadeawaydream
« Reply #146 on: November 10, 2006 08:46:29 PM »

Darn! You beat me to it! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aliciasjoy

my alien kitten

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: November 10, 2006 08:52:55 PM »

Hee! I sat there for a minute, too, to make sure I wasn't biting off more than I could chew. This swap is way too addictive.

I'm in Texas, US. I'm not religious, nor am I allergic to anything.

List, in no particular order:
Hand dyed or handspun yarn. Or any natural fiber yarn. Any weight, chunky to sock.

Vinyl purse- Maybe something structured with a flat bottom? Any size, I'll use it happily.

A messenger bag. Any color.

This style wallet:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=40505.0
Girly patterned fabric or plain. I like stripes, dots, flowers, love corduroy.

Needle felting DIY kit. This is something I'd like to try with my 10 y/o son.

A silk screened t-shirt. Size S/M or 34 bust. Maybe a white or pink shirt with black or brown screening? Or white with pink screen? I like simple line drawings of cute animals like hedgehogs, bunnies, mice, kitties, birds. Or something different like a giraffe. That would be cool!

Cute moth repellent sachets. I'd love some with embroidery, or in the shape of something, like little felt stuffies. Or any kind. Here's a natural recipe:
http://www.care2.com/channels/solutions/home/2458

A fused glass pendant. I love this one:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=106220.0
I like light/bright colors best. Black and sparkly aren't really for me.

A custom rubber stamp. If you know how to make your own rubber stamps, I'd love one that said Alicia's Joy so I could stamp the boxes I put my jewelry in. That would be awesome.

An apron. I think I like the frilly ones that only go over your lower part, rather than the utilitarian ones that cover your whole front. Then I could be a saucy vixen while I made dinner. Thanks, SewPixie!

Knitted earflap hat. I love earflap hats beyond all reason, even (especially) crazy ones.

Handmade dog treats. My dog likes peanut butter. Sometimes when we run out of biscuits I make her a little peanut butter sandwich roll, but haven't tried an actual dog treat recipe yet. Thanks lamamarco!

Cameos- Any color--I like the old fashioned kind best, of a lady in profile or maidens dancing on a hillside, but unusual ones are good too. They don't have to be in settings.

Legwarmers that go over the knees. Even though I live in Texas, I suffer badly from the cold. I hate being cold. They can be knitted or fleece, or whatever you can make them out of if it's warm!

Felted clutch purse. Any size.

Doll clothes for this doll:
http://sockmonkeyrescue.org/ron.html
Maybe a pair of pants and a cute little Gryffindor robe, or a button down shirt and tie? He's about 18 inches tall.

A tree of life pendant necklace (thanks again SewPixie!) or nestlace necklace. I'd still love a nestlace!

Little journals like this:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=130057.0
Or something similar? I think they'd make cute stocking stuffers.

Crocheted or knitted mesh bag, for grocery shopping or beach going.
Crochet pattern:
http://natalie85.blogspot.com/2005/09/shopping-bag-pattern-is-here.html
Knitted pattern:
http://magknits.com/June06/patterns/market.htm
or something like one of those.

I'm newly employed after being a stay at home mom for a while, and I'll be working part time in a craft mall (fun!).
The only color I don't like at all is yellow. I love brown, pink, turquoise, gray, green, especially avocado green, and the color of medical scrubs green.
Knitting and crocheting are my favorite crafts and I also make jewelry. Oh, and I read obsessively. Sometimes I think I may have a problem.
I love animals, and we have 3 cats, a dog, a guinea pig and 2 gerbils.
Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss Mermaid Strikes Back

spirit day was crazy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #148 on: November 11, 2006 09:42:58 AM »

I claim ZombieFlesh for hair sticks off of her wist.
so i just changed my mind.  instead of the hair sticks, which are cute but a tad impractical, im going to make the maryjane slippers for her best friend for christmas.

my list in a moment.

this is my fifth claim, two have been recieved, a third sent. Im in Wisconsin USA
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006 10:47:05 AM by Miss Mermaid Strikes Back » THIS ROCKS   Logged

join the september wish list swap!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=193590.0

www.wists.com/MissMermaid

enjoy felting? want to trade for some wool dreads? PM me!
Miss Mermaid Strikes Back

spirit day was crazy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #149 on: November 11, 2006 09:57:21 AM »

japanese pattern books

a sewn dread tam like this one... http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=113345.msg1130262#msg1130262thank you sweetzlove!!!!!!

this shrug
http://www.berroco.com/exclusives/tempest/tempest.html

how to needle felt kit...it turns out so cool!

a scribble teeshirt...look at the last two pictures...
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=105150.0;topicseen

left over bits of brocade fabric for making authentic kanzashi

beads to make this ring...
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=119858.0

any knit stuffies...a mr dangly((monkey)) a nautie, and squid! a lemur would be toooooooooo cool...etc.  my fave animals are lemurs, tamarinds, monkeys.

any random fabric stuff

any cool mod-ish beaded rings...i wear far too many ((finger or toe rings are fabulous))

a charm bracelet like these ones...any colors...blues, greens, golds/oranges, reds...literally, anything.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=118486.0

a hello kitty change purse....or really anything japanese each...sanrio or just a little animal, knit sewn crocheted, have fun! my wallet got stolen at school, so i want something really kinda unique to hold my school ID, cash, and change

mens ties, the more the merrier

anything purple baby blue white silver with stars!((my school colors//"mascot"...yeah, were the northstars!))

i know i have other stuff i just have to find a more recent list....

i think thats it, ill add more if i stall us out

anything russian for my boyfriend, mens xl, he would absolutely adore you if you made him a teeshirt with the ussr flag on it...anyone heard of Gogol Bordello? theyre one of our favorite bands, so anything with their kinda theme too would be wicked awesome for either one of us.

some "homespun"((just the style really, if you have it sitting around and its wool, its perfect!)) thick thin wool to make into dreadfalls for a friend, purple and or black please...OR purple and or black dyed roving

a set of purple DE-dreads for my friend, she would be super excited, and so would i...cause then i wouldnt have to make another set ((ive already made ones for me, and its a crazy amount of work i know, so its a long shot, but it cant hurt to ask))

about me--

im a fifteen year old high school sophmore in the midwest, i craft at school a lot and people think im nuts, but i have fun with it, so its worth it.  i knit crochet sew bead and by force will end up into scrapbooking by the end of this year.  im in FBLA and DECA, the two club rivals at my school, and Robotics club, where i am learning C//embeded programming to program our robot. i enjoy writing, and design and crafting ((obviously))

any questions feel free to PM me...

Ariel
THIS ROCKS   Logged

join the september wish list swap!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=193590.0

www.wists.com/MissMermaid

enjoy felting? want to trade for some wool dreads? PM me!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 32 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Edit CSS in the Properties Panel in Dreamweaver CS4
How to Use the Refine Edge Tool in Adobe Photoshop CS5
How to Use the Puppet Warp Tool on Adobe Photoshop CS5
How to Use the Mini Bridge Feature in Adobe Photoshop CS5
How to Use the Crop Tool in Adobe Photoshop CS5
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #107: Bottle It Up Winner!
Tute Tuesday: Whitman's Sampler
The Zombie Trend: Now... Sheep!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...